Venezuela Redux

Lisa

Superstar
I think that you should start a thread that says the US and Israel are the world’s power brokers..and put it all in one place.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I think that you should start a thread that says the US and Israel are the world’s power brokers..and put it all in one place.
I think you should pay attention to the threads you are posting in and either post on-topic........ or take your scattershot, onward-Christian-Zionist drivel and start your OWN thread where you can post as many provocations, distractions and outright falsehoods as you desire without any interference from the rest of the posters here trying to engage in something productive.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
I think you should pay attention to the threads you are posting in and either post on-topic........ or take your scattershot, onward-Christion-Zionist drivel and start your OWN thread where you can post as many provocations, distractions and outright falsehoods as you desire without any interference from the rest of the posters here trying to engage in something productive.
You’re thread is hardly productive...its a regurgitation of how the US is behind everything when the world’s biggest power broker, Israel isn’t..;)

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
You’re thread is hardly productive...its a regurgitation of how the US is behind everything when the world’s biggest power broker, Israel isn’t..;)
You bonehead, did I mention Israel anywhere in this thread topic?

But then again, you wouldn't even know what these threads are about because you dont bother to peruse the info people share here. You just show up doing exactly what you are now...... contributing nothing but distraction, provocation and negativity.

Lisa

Superstar
You bonehead, did I mention Israel anywhere in this thread topic?

But then again, you wouldn't even know what these threads are about because you dont bother to peruse the info people share here. You just show up doing exactly what you are now...... contributing nothing but distraction, provocation and negativity.
I am actually surprised you didn’t mention Israel..but as the world’s biggest power brokers..I’m sure they’ll come up too. Kind of goes with my theory that the world hates Israel because they are God’s chosen people and the US because people think we are mostly Christian’s living here...but I digress...that’s hardly helpful to a thread that‘s gonna bash the US..continue on...

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I am actually surprised you didn’t mention Israel..but as the world’s biggest power brokers..I’m sure they’ll come up too. Kind of goes with my theory that the world hates Israel because they are God’s chosen people and the US because people think we are mostly Christian’s living here...but I digress...that’s hardly helpful to a thread that‘s gonna bash the US..continue on...
Lisa, once again, your post has nothing to do with the topic. Id tell you to get lost, but you are already there..... please do NOT post anymore irrelevant, provocational or distracting posts in my threads.