Vegan agenda

Undertaker

Established
You know about this girl, Greta Thunberg, right? You know she's vegan and clearly looks underdeveloped at 16 years old. And you know the connotation of these pics:

How much more blatant can it be? Veganism can be very detrimental for a child's health, not only physically but mentally as well.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-7407269/Momentum-veganism-threatening-brain-health-UK-expert-warns.html
"Trendy vegan diets could be putting the IQ of the next generation at risk, a leading nutritionist has warned.

Dr Emma Derbyshire said the growing fad for 'plant-based' diets risks creating mass deficiency in choline – a dietary nutrient that is critical to brain development.

Choline, found in meat, fish, eggs and dairy products, is particularly important in pregnancy, when it contributes to the healthy growth of a baby's brain.

Dr Derbyshire, writing in the BMJ Nutrition, Prevention & Health journal, warned of the 'unintended consequences' of moving away from diets based on meat and dairy."

"The NHS says babies and young children on a vegetarian or vegan diet can get the energy and most of the nutrients they need to grow and develop.

However, the plant-based diet is known to be low in key nutrients for babies, such as vitamin B12 - found milk and eggs, iron, calcium and zinc.

A vitamin B12 deficiency is a rare and treatable cause of failure to thrive and delayed development in infants, researchers wrote in the journal Pediatrics.

It can also lead to malnutrition and ‘irreversible damage’ to their nervous systems, experts at University College London once concluded.

An iron deficiency can hinder a child from gaining weight, affect their appetite and energy and can lead to anaemia, which can be life-threatening in severe cases.

Consuming too little protein can lead to stunted growth, nutritionists have warned over the years. But beans, lentils and chickpeas are high in the nutrient.

And eating too much fibre can cause children to feel full quicker and stop them from getting enough food, paediatric dietitian Lucy Upton told the Mail in March.

Two senior lecturers in nutrition at Cardiff Metropolitan University, Shirley Hinde and Ruth Fairchild, said the diet was ‘less than ideal’ for babies.

However, writing in The Conversation they added it is ‘not out of the question’ that the diet could be healthy for a baby.

And they claimed there is ‘no reason’ why a baby couldn’t survive on a vegan diet that was varied in many nutrients, if their parents were sensible."

IF they're sensible. But they're not. Vegans tend to not take issue with the low quality of commonly available vegan food, you have fools chemically castrating themselves with GMO soy.

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
You couldnt be closer to the truth and those videos SHOW the truth! Its not a better diet, its a starvation of the body.

I'll step in with the quirky but very sharp Dr. Edward Dutton about it for some science and research about being vegan/vegetarian

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Personally I think a balanced diet is in order especially for developing children.

For adults - I have a buddy, in his 50s, who is a marathon runner and trains constantly. He went from a vegetarian to vegan and swears by it. He eats like a horse, so he is thin but not sickly like the photos you posted. Then there was a guy from work who says he lost his hair and some teeth as a vegetarian. Said he felt sick all the time.

Everyone is different. ' Eat Right For Your Blood Type' was a popular book that claimed certain blood types were better suited for certain diets. Interesting concept.

GMO and irradiated food = depopulation

Vixy

Star
Greta is another propaganda stunt of the elite. She will be ditched when she isn't useful anymore. About veganism, it's unhealthy and it works like a dangerous sect. Veganism seems to be another tool for depopulation.
My thoughts exactly! These people look like skeletons bc theyre starving to death and thats why they act insane with raging fits and their teeth are falling out; their brains are malnutritioned and that causes permanent brain damage. Their bodies are starving. So even if they should go back to eating normally, they're damaged for life. As you say, this is what the elite wants bc we're considered "useless eaters"

Last edited:

Undertaker

Established
and thats why they act insane with raging fits
That may be another aspect. In response to malnourishment, that part of our brains may bring forth aggression so we attack someone and steal his food and turf. And this is how you get a horde of zombies, with their aggression directed wherever the puppetmasters want.

Greta is another propaganda stunt of the elite. She will be ditched when she isn't useful anymore. About veganism, it's unhealthy and it works like a dangerous sect. Veganism seems to be another tool for depopulation.
Question is why was she picked as a propaganda stunt, can you picture someone thinking "I want my daughter to be just like Greta when she grows up"? Well, you can, but still they could have picked someone more normal looking.

Vixy

Star

So many of them lost their teeth! Jesus! Their hair is greying although they're in their 20's and they get infertile.

elsbet

Superstar
You know about this girl, Greta Thunberg, right? You know she's vegan and clearly looks underdeveloped at 16 years old. And you know the connotation of these pics:

How much more blatant can it be? Veganism can be very detrimental for a child's health, not only physically but mentally as well.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-7407269/Momentum-veganism-threatening-brain-health-UK-expert-warns.html
"Trendy vegan diets could be putting the IQ of the next generation at risk, a leading nutritionist has warned.

Dr Emma Derbyshire said the growing fad for 'plant-based' diets risks creating mass deficiency in choline – a dietary nutrient that is critical to brain development.

Choline, found in meat, fish, eggs and dairy products, is particularly important in pregnancy, when it contributes to the healthy growth of a baby's brain.

Dr Derbyshire, writing in the BMJ Nutrition, Prevention & Health journal, warned of the 'unintended consequences' of moving away from diets based on meat and dairy."

"The NHS says babies and young children on a vegetarian or vegan diet can get the energy and most of the nutrients they need to grow and develop.

However, the plant-based diet is known to be low in key nutrients for babies, such as vitamin B12 - found milk and eggs, iron, calcium and zinc.

A vitamin B12 deficiency is a rare and treatable cause of failure to thrive and delayed development in infants, researchers wrote in the journal Pediatrics.

It can also lead to malnutrition and ‘irreversible damage’ to their nervous systems, experts at University College London once concluded.

An iron deficiency can hinder a child from gaining weight, affect their appetite and energy and can lead to anaemia, which can be life-threatening in severe cases.

Consuming too little protein can lead to stunted growth, nutritionists have warned over the years. But beans, lentils and chickpeas are high in the nutrient.

And eating too much fibre can cause children to feel full quicker and stop them from getting enough food, paediatric dietitian Lucy Upton told the Mail in March.

Two senior lecturers in nutrition at Cardiff Metropolitan University, Shirley Hinde and Ruth Fairchild, said the diet was ‘less than ideal’ for babies.

However, writing in The Conversation they added it is ‘not out of the question’ that the diet could be healthy for a baby.

And they claimed there is ‘no reason’ why a baby couldn’t survive on a vegan diet that was varied in many nutrients, if their parents were sensible."

IF they're sensible. But they're not. Vegans tend to not take issue with the low quality of commonly available vegan food, you have fools chemically castrating themselves with GMO soy.

They are quite literally wasting away.

Stephania

Star

I just saw these pics on my FB. Ppl must be waking up. RE: Veganism... The main Staples of veganism are corn and soy.. that are all now poisonous and not natural GMO's. How concerned is she with the environment? :rolleyes:

I also read on FB that one.org is behind her, which includes Bono and the Gates foundation.. both of whom are part of the push for and selling of GMO foods. Rabbit hole rabbit hole...

Dalit

Star
And now...

A brave attempt to redefine everything we know about vegan diets and strength training...

Yeah, I just don't buy it totally. And I tried to be vegan after seeing Food Inc. Tried it for about 3-4 months, also cutting gluten and dairy. I got weak and sick feeling. I couldn't do medium to high impact cardio classes which I love to do. I could just stretch and do light walking. My energy didn't go up at all, but down. Sure, my weight went down, but it wasn't worth it. I was afraid of too much soy and corn, too. Maybe I was orthorexic? Plus it's like I experiment with food, exercise, etc to find out what works for me and that didn't work for me.

All the vegans I know are skinny and pale, too skinny and too pale. Yet they are runners so they must have some energy.

Maybe it works for some people. I personally eat organic, antibiotic free meat and don't feel guilty about it. Protein and vegetables and a little healthy fat and a little fruit are pretty much it.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
So I think what it comes down to is doing a vegan diet right.
Knowing your body and making up for whatever you are missing vitamin and mineral wise. As well as knowing whether your body can function properly on a vegan diet in the first place.
Top athletes work with nutritionists and trainers who know how to do it right.

Stephania

Star
I just saw these pics on my FB. Ppl must be waking up. RE: Veganism... The main Staples of veganism are corn and soy.. that are all now poisonous and not natural GMO's. How concerned is she with the environment? :rolleyes:

I also read on FB that one.org is behind her, which includes Bono and the Gates foundation.. both of whom are part of the push for and selling of GMO foods. Rabbit hole rabbit hole...
Luisa Neubauer is Greta's 'manager'
https://www.one.org/international/blog/these-youths-drafted-a-powerful-proposal-to-g7-leaders/

sandonthebeach

Established
why was she picked as a propaganda stunt, can you picture someone thinking "I want my daughter to be just like Greta when she grows up"
I think is for multiple reasons; her parents are involved in all kind of activist stuff (other people here have posted about them), she looks like a child, is a girl and she has Asperger's syndrome. Why is this important? Well, it's more difficult to criticize her. Even though is pretty obvious that she is a propaganda stunt, people (normies) find hard to believe that she is the face of something darker. And, the ones who dare to raise their voice and criticize her, guess what? they're bashed because, why are you criticizing a poor girl with Asperger's and blah blah blah...see? When it comes to children, people normally softens. That's why children are often used for propaganda purposes, remember the incubators of Iraqi invasion of Kuwait as an example.

elsbet

Superstar
So what if she looks underdeveloped? Are you her doctor? Don't judge a book by its cover.

Now idk if there is a vegan agenda, but I think it might do some good. Obesity is a real problem in America.
It is a problem-- that doesn't mean veganism is the answer. Like @Dalit said, as well... lean, organic, antibiotic-free meat-- nothing wrong with that, and it is worth the extra dollar or so. Tastes better too :D

Veganism is more extreme than vegetarianism-- the latter probably can be done safely. The former-- too dangerous, long term.

DavidSon

Star
And now...

A brave attempt to redefine everything we know about vegan diets and strength training...

Thanks for sharing the trailer but just a correction- this isn't brave, or a redefinition. For decades there's been top athletes and trainers who know the results of a plant based diet:

http://www.fuelforthefighter.com/the-fighter/
https://www.livekindly.co/top-vegan-athletes/
https://www.ranker.com/list/athletes-who-are-vegan/people-in-sports
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_vegans

Carl Lewis adopted a vegan diet in 1990. He says, "My best year of track competition was the first year I ate a vegan diet."

Stephania

Star

Carl Lewis adopted a vegan diet in 1990. He says, "My best year of track competition was the first year I ate a vegan diet."
That was before the poisoned GMO industry replaced natural plant life with unnatural plant life based on chemicals left over from the war machine. This isn't 1990. This is 2019. 30 years later.