Vegan agenda

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

Check that guy out and then the guy who died and the old man who advertises it yet he looks dying next to the interviewer. There was also a death of starvation, the heart stopped beating and there was another death I saw now on youtube, he's only 59 and dying.

Indeed. Those are the people I posted about earlier.... its not like they are becoming empowered through their vegan diet and lifestyle choice..... on the contrary, it seems as though they are intentionally inflicting harm on themselves as some sort of purging ritual or punishment. They cast aside the healthy, scientifically solid vegan possibilities, instead seeking self-martyrdom at the alter of their own dysfunction.

Lurker

Star
What gave you the impression that there are not natural, unprocessed yet vegan sources of B12?
A vegan website I just looked at admitted the only adequate vegan sources of B12 would be "fortified". I don't think "fortified" fits the term natural and unprocessed.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
A vegan website I just looked at admitted the only adequate vegan sources of B12 would be "fortified". I don't think "fortified" fits the term natural and unprocessed.
Not sure what website you visited but the very first entry that popped up in a google search produced the site which this quote comes from:
"Most animals and plants are unable to produce vitamin B12 directly. The vitamin is produced naturally by bacteria, and it is also produced as a byproduct of activated charcoal production (in the form of cyanocobalamin). Many animals have bacteria in their digestive systems that produce B12, and some algae, such as chlorella, receive B12 from a symbiotic relationship with bacteria. However, humans generally do not have these bacteria and therefore need to consume it from other sources.
The scientific name for vitamin B12 is cobalamin, which is produced by bacteria. There are several forms of the vitamin, including hydroxocobalamin, methylcobalamin and cyanocobalamin, the latter of which is often used as a supplement."
I have had excellent results with both algae and chlorella so while Im not typing that its necessarily right for you personally, its also not so difficult to address a deficiency of B-12 in the vegan diet.

Lurker

Star
Not sure what website you visited but the very first entry that popped up in a google search produced the site which this quote comes from:
"Most animals and plants are unable to produce vitamin B12 directly. The vitamin is produced naturally by bacteria, and it is also produced as a byproduct of activated charcoal production (in the form of cyanocobalamin). Many animals have bacteria in their digestive systems that produce B12, and some algae, such as chlorella, receive B12 from a symbiotic relationship with bacteria. However, humans generally do not have these bacteria and therefore need to consume it from other sources.
The scientific name for vitamin B12 is cobalamin, which is produced by bacteria. There are several forms of the vitamin, including hydroxocobalamin, methylcobalamin and cyanocobalamin, the latter of which is often used as a supplement."
I have had excellent results with both algae and chlorella so while Im not typing that its necessarily right for you personally, its also not so difficult to address a deficiency of B-12 in the vegan diet.
Trade links? https://www.vegansociety.com/resources/nutrition-and-health/nutrients/vitamin-b12/what-every-vegan-should-know-about-vitamin-b12#targetText=The only reliable vegan sources,, comes from micro-organisms.

Lurker

Star
As we will explore shortly, there are only really two types of algae – chlorella and nori – which can be considered B12 sources. However, both have one significant weakness: their B12 content is not produced by the algae itself, but rather by microorganisms which live on the plant or in the soil.

The B12 content thus depends massively on the growing conditions and presence of these microorganisms; no definitive statement can be made on the exact B12 content of these algae. Even in the same location, levels can rise and fall from one year to the next quite drastically.
SOURCE

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
As we will explore shortly, there are only really two types of algae – chlorella and nori – which can be considered B12 sources. However, both have one significant weakness: their B12 content is not produced by the algae itself, but rather by microorganisms which live on the plant or in the soil.

The B12 content thus depends massively on the growing conditions and presence of these microorganisms; no definitive statement can be made on the exact B12 content of these algae. Even in the same location, levels can rise and fall from one year to the next quite drastically.
SOURCE
https://nuts.com/healthy-eating/vitamin-b12
As far as the growing conditions and etc. its my understanding that once the product is processed and ready for sale, its nutritional levels must be accurate as to what is listed on the packaging. So while perhaps algae and chlorella do not produce b12 at the consistent levels of animal food products, once they are available for retail, the product contains a sufficient amount of the vitamin as listed on the container.

Edit: This is the product I stand by as far as my greens go.......
1570808949081.png
But I dont think it has sufficient amounts of b12 as it is not listed on the bottles nutritional info....
https://www.healthforcesuperfoods.com/education/vitamineral-green/
You have me thinking and I hope there is a minimally processed, vegan alternative to address the b12 deficiency issue. This is highly important so thank you for bringing the subject up!

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
https://nuts.com/healthy-eating/vitamin-b12
As far as the growing conditions and etc. its my understanding that once the product is processed and ready for sale, its nutritional levels must be accurate as to what is listed on the packaging. So while perhaps algae and chlorella do not produce b12 at the consistent levels of animal food products, once they are available for retail, the product contains a sufficient amount of the vitamin as listed on the container.

Edit: This is the product I stand by as far as my greens go.......
View attachment 26249
But I dont think it has sufficient amounts of b12 as it is not listed on the bottles nutritional info....
https://www.healthforcesuperfoods.com/education/vitamineral-green/
You have me thinking and I hope there is a minimally processed, vegan alternative to address the b12 deficiency issue. This is highly important so thank you for bringing the subject up!
i have that every morning as well. great stuff.
hope youre paying 52 USD/bottle....

Lisa

Superstar
From one extreme to another :rolleyes:

Well, that’s a big change.
A formerly vegan influencer revealed to her fans that she spent 30 days eating nothing but meat and animal products. She also revealed that the new diet had some surprisingly positive effects on her health.

Alyse Parker, who has over 200,000 Instagram followers and over 700,000 YouTube subscribers, explained her decision on Instagram. In a post, she revealed that she decided to try the Carnivore Diet after hearing about all of the health benefits from friends who switched from being vegan to eating only meat and animal products.
https://nypost.com/2019/12/09/vegan-influencer-eats-meat-for-30-days-shocks-fans-by-saying-shes-healthier-than-shes-felt-in-years/

Last edited:

Z. T. Jacob

Established
From a land use and methane perspective, the world needs to radically cut back on how much meat we eat. I have meat guilt and you should too . I need to quit that stuff, its addictive though, and you cant go anywhere in the USA without being near meat.

At least eat less meat, and smaller animals (Quail>Chicken>Pork>Beef)

shankara

Star
From a land use and methane perspective, the world needs to radically cut back on how much meat we eat. I have meat guilt and you should too . I need to quit that stuff, its addictive though, and you cant go anywhere in the USA without being near meat.

At least eat less meat, and smaller animals (Quail>Chicken>Pork>Beef)
You should read the book I posted earlier, Lierre Keith "The Vegetarian Myth"... Changed my perspective big time. Is available as pdf online.

shankara

Star
Thought I should share this video to give some balance to the book I posted. I started eating meat again and for a couple of months felt great, then basically started to feel just like I did before. Placebo effect, I think. Anyway veganism to me seems a bit extreme, but the idea of eating something dead doesn't seem quite right to me either.

elsbet

Superstar
Thought I should share this video to give some balance to the book I posted. I started eating meat again and for a couple of months felt great, then basically started to feel just like I did before. Placebo effect, I think. Anyway veganism to me seems a bit extreme, but the idea of eating something dead doesn't seem quite right to me either.

The meat satisfied some kind of deficiency, I bet. Did you get the good stuff.. grass fed, or whatever? No antibiotics, etc. Did you introduce something else with it? Not trying to be nosy, but there may be something in there somewhere that disagrees with you, aside from the meat-- would be good if you could find a happy medium.

elsbet

Superstar
The meat of animals that eat meat tastes bad, that's why we don't eat predators (at least not as first option), just saying...

EDIT: Yeah, i'm implying that they want us to eat vegetables so when the elite eat us in cannibalism rituals we'll taste better.
And we'll be too weak to run, much less think, since our brains will have started to deteriorate. :p

DavidSon

Star
Yeah those weakling vegans lol

Farris said: "You can replace [meat with pulses and vegetables], and it can taste amazing, and be better for your body — it’ll help with recovery, reduce stress and inflammation in the body. We shouldn’t get so caught up with 'protein, protein, protein.' Because you can get an excess of protein, and most of it just gets passed through the body."

I'd be willing to believe there is something of a vegan agenda. A few who promote a vegan/vegetarian lifestyle feel that strongly in the supremacy of not eating animal flesh, I think they'd attempt to pass laws to enforce a plant-based diet.

Let's be honest here though, humans have an unholy addiction to roasted animal flesh. Factory farming is not healthy for us or the environment. Look at the cost to the US medical system. In the modern world we have so many options, yet people are still hooked on low quality fats and sugars. Clean foods cost very little and access to them should be a human right