Vegan agenda

shankara

Star
Alert to @shankara: Bro I think someone hacked your account. I know you've talked extensively about your practice of Buddhism and Hinduism... this person is impersonating you saying they're going back to eating flesh and blood!!!
Well I'm not such an orthodox Hindu or Buddhist... A lot of Buddhists eat meat actually, the Tibetans for one, also some of the Theravada. As for Hindus it's mostly Shaktas who eat flesh, but not only.

Honestly reading "The Vegetarian Myth" was really an awakening for me, understanding that animals are an essential part of the ecosystem. I mean, what if we all go vegetarian today? We release the cows into the wild? That would mean a lot of ecological havoc from huge populations of animals which aren't native to most place they're kept, and then what? They get eaten by wolves when the wolf population grows big enough. One of the things that shocked me most in the book was this:

"But one post marked a turning point. A vegan flushed out his idea to keep animals from being killed—not by humans, but by
other animals. Someone should build a fence down the middle of the Serengeti, and divide the predators from the prey. Killing is wrong and no animals should ever have to die, so the big cats and wild canines would go on one side, while the wildebeests and zebras would live on the other. He knew the carnivores would be okay because they didn’t need to be carnivores. That was a lie the meat industry told. He’d seen his dog eat grass: therefore, dogs could live on grass."

Madness...

It's like the whole transhumanist idea, that we can somehow improve on nature, replace it with something more "decent". Which for me is basically matricidal, separates us from our roots and puts us in a neon scientific nightmare.

Grain cultivation is destroying the soil. The best solution so far as I can see right is to eat animals, but grass fed animals. As well as a reduction in population, which will probably happen inevitably when the fossil fuels run out, we're living way beyond the level of agricultural production possible without fertilizers made with vast amounts of energy from oil.

If eating grass fed isn't possible, maybe it's ok to eat a little meat, there's a section on the benefits of carnivorous nutrition in the book as well which makes some good points. Evidently eating flesh at every meal is extreme and unnecessary. All life though feeds on death, it's unavoidable, even if it's just the mice and worms killed in harvesting.

shankara

Star
I forgot to mention before that if you turn the field into pasture from time to time along with proper crop rotation, death of the soil will be prevented.
Yes exactly, apparently making fields pasture for cows or other ruminants is the best way to replenish the soil.

A vegan who doesn't take nutrition supplements to make up for the lack of animal products in their diet is going to be sick.

A vegan who does isn't. Period. But that does for any diet.

DevaWolf

Veteran
A vegan who doesn't take nutrition supplements to make up for the lack of animal products in their diet is going to be sick.

A vegan who does isn't. Period. But that does for any diet.
No, it doesn't go for any diet. A normal healthy diet does not require supplements, a vegan diet does. Hence there is already proof for it being unnatural and unsubstainable.

morita

Veteran
Another thing is, since the government made saturated fat (and with that to an extent, meat) the enemy, obesity rates and chronic illness rates have shot up.
I believe sugar, that was used to compensate the lack of flavor in food when fat was banned is the real culprit in the current health 'crisis' as the government calls it. Only it's not a crisis, they planned it all along. And the vegan agenda fits right into this, as the advice has been a 'low fat, mostly plant based diet' since the beginning of these problems.
yeoshinlourdes.png
"Reduced fat just means "increased sugar". Tubs of sugar marketed as healthy food.
Irrational fear of dietary fat is EXTREMELY PROFITABLE to the sugar industry. By manipulating insulin responses and causing hormone disruption. Then dependence, illness, rinse repeat. A vicious cycle.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Vegan is healthy. Its the pseudo-vegan diet which is observed for the purpose of placating their political and social concerns that becomes an issue. Its like self-flagellation or something..... instead of going with the natural, healthy vegan way, they deprive themselves of nutrients I guess to prove some sort of a point.

But I have trained with many high-level athletes whom earned excellent results from a vegan diet and lifestyle, so I know its legit.

DevaWolf

Veteran
Vegan is healthy. Its the pseudo-vegan diet which is observed for the purpose of placating their political and social concerns that becomes an issue. Its like self-flagellation or something..... instead of going with the natural, healthy vegan way, they deprive themselves of nutrients I guess to prove some sort of a point.

But I have trained with many high-level athletes whom earned excellent results from a vegan diet and lifestyle, so I know its legit.
I am sure it can be healthy for some people, but not all. We have evolved to be omnivores, not frugivores . So you might see good results, but it's anecdotal evidence. I personally have a legit different experience with veganism, even 'well planned' veganism.

elsbet

Superstar
... they're going back to eating
flesh and blood!!!
Hmm... blood!!! ?

You know anyone who does that? I don't know anyone who eats (or drinks, for that matter) blood!!!

What a wild assertion.

Dalit

Star
Hmm... blood!!! ?

You know anyone who does that? I don't know anyone who eats (or drinks, for that matter) blood

What a wild assertion.
Blood is not kosher and strictly prohibited by Judaism and Christianity and probably more religions. Blood is the life force of the animal. If vampires are real, then this could apply to them.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I am sure it can be healthy for some people, but not all. We have evolved to be omnivores, not frugivores . So you might see good results, but it's anecdotal evidence. I personally have a legit different experience with veganism, even 'well planned' veganism.
What I presented is anecdotal evidence, its sport science.
Humans do not need meat to live a healthy life. At all. But i eat and enjoy both the flavor and health benefits of meat as well so i understand both perspectives. But the truth is, humans do not require meat in their diets for a healthy existence and the way much of the meat products are grown, produced and sold..... lets just say "The Jungle" aint gone even if Upton Sinclair is.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Blood is not kosher and strictly prohibited by Judaism and Christianity and probably more religions. Blood is the life force of the animal. If vampires are real, then this could apply to them.
Yup, its forbidden in Islam as well.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Last edited:

DevaWolf

Veteran
What I presented is anecdotal evidence, its sport science.
Humans do not need meat to live a healthy life. At all. But i eat and enjoy both the flavor and health benefits of meat as well so i understand both perspectives. But the truth is, humans do not require meat in their diets for a healthy existence and the way much of the meat products are grown, produced and sold..... lets just say "The Jungle" aint gone even if Upton Sinclair is.
Humans need b12. Synthetic b12 has not given the same results, in the long term. That's enough of an argument.

elsbet

Superstar
It really is-- they are far from the norm. Unless you are part of this tribe..? :D Interesting though their diet (blood aside) is heavy in meat and dairy, and their health-- including dental-- is remarkable.
Maasai worship a single deity called Enkai...
This is interesting too. That guy [ ENKI ] is popular. Anyway, they are descendants of Cush, father of Nimrod-- or Cushites, according to the article. Amazing people are still identified that way.

DavidSon

Star
Hmm... blood!!! ?

You know anyone who does that? I don't know anyone who eats (or drinks, for that matter) blood!!!

What a wild assertion.
You've never had blood pudding? People around the world eat blood sausage/pudding. Anyways, I don't care how much you drain a carcass there's still residual blood in animal tissue.

I've never bothered to look because I already know vegetarians/vegans can get B12 through multiple sources, but here's the first search result I found:

Debunking the Myth: Vegans and Vitamin B12

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
The meat of animals that eat meat tastes bad, that's why we don't eat predators (at least not as first option), just saying...

EDIT: Yeah, i'm implying that they want us to eat vegetables so when the elite eat us in cannibalism rituals we'll taste better.

Last edited:

Vixy

Star

Check that guy out and then the guy who died and the old man who advertises it yet he looks dying next to the interviewer. There was also a death of starvation, the heart stopped beating and there was another death I saw now on youtube, he's only 59 and dying.

Last edited: