VC members-Food for thought

Funnygirl1

Rookie
I thought this would be a great place to share any videos depicting a type of utopia or even just happy healthy people
It seems to be alot of people on this site do understand and believe that we are part complicit in making this world/reality/ or our future
Or if predictive programming way again our minds are being infiltrated
And i wonder if there is a way we can share or find a great video of a vision of the future we want
And collectively rewatch this video and share it to our loved ones ans especially children under 7 where their minds are so much more fertile grounds

Maybe the whole subtle 'resistance is futile' plotline is to stop us before we even try and blindly accept, well maybe we should atleast try this site has so much traffic
If anyone has anything posotive beautiful.inspiring
A vision of a nice world not the dystopian one we keep being exposed to
Please share on here and if we find a good one we can all watch and share and rewatch for too long we are eating up the news and tv but people can share videos on twitter facebook youtube and if it was the same video more power to it like a chant
This is like "The secret" film but this merely focused on using the knowledge for personal gain, now people are waking up now is the time we can try and combat these things now we know our enemy we can confront and use the same tactics they use
Team work makes the dream work makes the dream come to life

Last edited:

Tidal

Star
Here's a clip from the 'Survivors' (1975) TV series about people trying to survive after a plague has wiped out 99% of humans, sounds good to me..;)
They've set up in a big country house growing their own food and stuff and are having a singsong by lamplight and acoustic guitar (no electricity remember), they're happy enough because they know there's no longer any crazy rat-race and there's no having to get up in the morning to go to work because that old way of life has gone forever and doesn't matter any more..:)

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
The future I want is still here.

Some unknown beer, a fat guy slighty intoxicated, singing a song that reminds him of an old love.

Construction worker in his break with a guitar.

Guy learns english just to sing this song (roger waters approved this cover by the way)

And so many others that I can't find videos anymore. There is still good stuff in the world. Back then I tought that it was bad to live in Brazil but... dang, it's so much fun to live in here. I've been to europe twice, I can't believe how cold is up there

meximonk

Star

Some unknown beer, a fat guy slighty intoxicated, singing a song that reminds him of an old love.

Construction worker in his break with a guitar.

Guy learns english just to sing this song (roger waters approved this cover by the way)

And so many others that I can't find videos anymore. There is still good stuff in the world. Back then I tought that it was bad to live in Brazil but... dang, it's so much fun to live in here. I've been to europe twice, I can't believe how cold is up there
Reminds me of this... by then I was already dying to leave the US... lmao

DesertRose

Superstar
I thought this would be a great place to share any videos depicting a type of utopia or even just happy healthy people
Lovely idea:)
Agree with Mr. Anderson:
Dream trip from Indonesia to Singapore by train!
I used to live for a bit in Malaysia and miss that region deeply.
This video is part of a series of videos regarding a railway adventure from Indonesia, to Malaysia and then Singapore
Great Asian Railway Journeys S01E13 Yogyakarta to Ambarawa

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
This albums design made me think of what a Friday or Saturday might be like in one of my corners of heaven if the Lord allows me to go....CC1.jpeg.jpgCC2.jpg

Maes17

Superstar
View attachment 46072

Lets play them at their own game
I havent watched tv for 3 days or radio and i am self isolating so my hopefully.what i put in volentarily will be more effective.
Maybe we can still turn things around
I watched this video before going to sleep last night

Tuning out here is easier said than done but I’ve slowly cut the cord.

I’m still into my sports stuff though. I grew up with sports, played sports and am a UGA alum. So those are venues I hold close to me. Even though I know

Cintra

Star
Here's a clip from the 'Survivors' (1975) TV series about people trying to survive after a plague has wiped out 99% of humans, sounds good to me..;)
They've set up in a big country house growing their own food and stuff and are having a singsong by lamplight and acoustic guitar (no electricity remember), they're happy enough because they know there's no longer any crazy rat-race and there's no having to get up in the morning to go to work because that old way of life has gone forever and doesn't matter any more..:)

Sadly they all shat in their own river and died of typhoid.