VC, Lady Gaga & The Guardian

KingPinx

Rookie
I liked that article actually. A lot ofarticles on VC just refervto MK Ultra. And sometimes when reading here I just shake my head. Not everything is MK Ultra. Some parts of the music are just that. Music. Some movies are just movies.

I did go through a lot of music videos after reading the referring article. There is symbolism for sure but the interpretations on VC sometimes go a little too far for my taste.

Aero

Superstar
You mention Gaga and I just instantly start channeling my inner narcissist. With that said I ain't vibing with purple or pink hair.

Also, that article is old as dirt. That's why I refuse to even read it. So it's just not relevant anymore. Human beings have very short memories. If a story isn't getting airtime in the 24hour news cycle or becomes part of the daily gossip columns nobody cares.

The only threat VC poses is to us. There's a lot of government spooks watching. Plus the psychotic stalker types are pros at making up stories to try to justify doxing you. Of course, that's all true for the internet in general though. If you say anything it will 100% be taken out of context by someone.