VC forum roast

meximonk

Star
frank's cool, he does alot, he provides a lot of current up to date info, things i dont have access to and am thankful for, lisa took couple jabs at him for his informative threads
Yup. Hence the pounding away at the keyboard like a (lower case) "god," trying to keep up with it all.

EDIT - ADDENDUM:
That's also why I put him first. =)

Last edited:

Lil axe

Veteran
Previously wounded from an unsuccessful stint on reddit forums trying to discuss conspiracies, then nursed back to good mental health by his doting father, LittleSquirrel became VC forums latest member. Gently put onto the tree of knowledge by his father LittleSquirrel was encouraged to go forth and spread the word.... go forth, and explore...

wonder if little fella knew Peapod
index.jpg

Carolyn

Star
Let's take a moment to acknowledge how we've developed a Lisa meme, in her absence, immortalizing her on this forum. Now every new member will spend at least some of their time going "Huh? Who? Why are you asking me if I'm Lisa?"
I guess she got what she wanted............ in a way :eek:

meximonk

Star
I guess she got what she wanted............ in a way :eek:
Happened to me. I used to peruse the forums once and awhile because VC never seemed to have enough info for a nerd like me; for years I'd poke me head in on the forums off and on, but I never knew who any of you were. Thunderian made a point of that earlier. At first I got mad, but then as I thought about it, I got it: She's kind of hard to miss.

I honestly think I would've kind of liked her - kind of like my youngest, a little girl. She's either the sweetest thing that can be, or driving you up the wall.

Sometimes you just don't know. I sent "None of you" a Private Message earlier, and found out we have an awful lot in common. I probably should've reserved the crazy cat lady picture for myself, whoever's behind that handle is the real deal and a caring person who seems to see the forest for the trees rather well.

I spent a good hour and a half the other day going through a lot of Lisa's posts. She seemed alright, honestly. More recently somebody (who out of respect will remain nameless) sent me a PM telling me more. I can see why people at first confused me with her because she posted a lot, but I post even more than she did...

Carolyn

Star
Hmm I dunno I think I had blocked her after a few toxic kinda interactions and I just cant be bothered with arguing over stupid shit tbh I cam be patient sometimes but if somebody really rubs me up the wrong way am done. I grew up in a really toxic family tbh its only been the last few years that I realized how abusive it really was. I made excuses for them and put up with a lot cause I didn't have any choice till I left home at 15 so when someone comes across a bit psycho, especially over nothing then its kinda triggering and I can loose my shit tbh so its better if I just take a deep breath and remove myself from the situation. Things like that used to gnawaway at me but now I just don't have time for it. Sometimes my daughter gets a bit hysterical and I just cant deal with it lol but I do cause shes my daughter and I know how to snap her out of it although shes moved out now so it doesnt happen so much now lol but I just wouldn't/couldn't put up with anything like thsat from anybody else, except my neices too + they are kids.

But ppl on a forum nooooooooooooooooo. I was on Mochael Tsarion forum like 14+ or maybe minus a year or so and there were a couple of "lisas" on there few other crazy types, there were two really alright people too though one I had kept in touch with on and off few years ago. He used to do a coast to coast (i think) podcast I think when podcasts were relatively new. Surplus was his nickname think his first name was Sean. I had a website then www.truthermedia.com not got it now but I had loads of conspiracy/truther videos on it and he gave me a shoutout one time lol seems like a lifetime ago. Cant recall the other guys name but I feel like it started with an R somethink like reilk or something weird like that. There was this one crazy bitch called herself "mahala" who apparently killed herself then her "aunt" came on the forum (Outlaw forum Chris White?) and was blaming Michael Tsarion for her killing herself, few of us were really concerned about her but then we began to suspect it was all bs, when her "aunt" came on the forum. Such a fkn psycho lol

That was my introduction to conspiracy forums, was about the time Alex Jones was just beginning to get famous after 9/11 happened, maybe a few years after that but man fkn years ago. Thats why I say Ive been hearing all this "the cabal are about to be arrested!" and all that shit for a long time and nothing has ever happened. The LHC, 2012, all the viruses and asteroids etc

No wonder I feel so fecking old, sorry about the lazy typing sometimes, my hands and arms get really sore typing and I need a new laptop. Fingers crossed soon!!

Maes17

Superstar
Hmm I dunno I think I had blocked her after a few toxic kinda interactions and I just cant be bothered with arguing over stupid shit tbh I cam be patient sometimes but if somebody really rubs me up the wrong way am done. I grew up in a really toxic family tbh its only been the last few years that I realized how abusive it really was. I made excuses for them and put up with a lot cause I didn't have any choice till I left home at 15 so when someone comes across a bit psycho, especially over nothing then its kinda triggering and I can loose my shit tbh so its better if I just take a deep breath and remove myself from the situation. Things like that used to gnawaway at me but now I just don't have time for it. Sometimes my daughter gets a bit hysterical and I just cant deal with it lol but I do cause shes my daughter and I know how to snap her out of it although shes moved out now so it doesnt happen so much now lol but I just wouldn't/couldn't put up with anything like thsat from anybody else, except my neices too + they are kids.

But ppl on a forum nooooooooooooooooo. I was on Mochael Tsarion forum like 14+ or maybe minus a year or so and there were a couple of "lisas" on there few other crazy types, there were two really alright people too though one I had kept in touch with on and off few years ago. He used to do a coast to coast (i think) podcast I think when podcasts were relatively new. Surplus was his nickname think his first name was Sean. I had a website then www.truthermedia.com not got it now but I had loads of conspiracy/truther videos on it and he gave me a shoutout one time lol seems like a lifetime ago. Cant recall the other guys name but I feel like it started with an R somethink like reilk or something weird like that. There was this one crazy bitch called herself "mahala" who apparently killed herself then her "aunt" came on the forum (Outlaw forum Chris White?) and was blaming Michael Tsarion for her killing herself, few of us were really concerned about her but then we began to suspect it was all bs, when her "aunt" came on the forum. Such a fkn psycho lol

That was my introduction to conspiracy forums, was about the time Alex Jones was just beginning to get famous after 9/11 happened, maybe a few years after that but man fkn years ago. Thats why I say Ive been hearing all this "the cabal are about to be arrested!" and all that shit for a long time and nothing has ever happened. The LHC, 2012, all the viruses and asteroids etc

No wonder I feel so fecking old, sorry about the lazy typing sometimes, my hands and arms get really sore typing and I need a new laptop. Fingers crossed soon!!
Boom. Roasted?