VC forum roast

polymoog

Superstar
well folks, this past week i was able to get my photos developed from the annual VC barbeque just when the edge is being taken off the summer heat. this year it was held in the american south, asheville, NC, USA. a good time with good eats was had by all.

i was supposed to be seated at the table with everyones favorite poster, @Serveto, but he went straight for the pizza and scrambled up to the top of the roof. we had a hard time carrying on our conversation with him 2 stories up.

serveto3 .jpg

i couldnt believe that @Thunderian rian had the nerve to take most of the king crab legs that VC generously supplied for us.

crab-legs.jpg

i was pleasantly surprised to see that most of the K-pop board accepted the invite....

k pop board.jpg

it sure was great to meet @Etagloc in person. i throughly enjoyed hearing his authoritatian views.

etagloc.jpg

@Dalit found a green mode of transportation to the event...

dalit.jpg

@JoChris found another....

1567380363225.png

@imsickofyoshi had too much yoshi to drink again, and... well...

sick of yoshi 1.jpg

our dear friend @Carolyn flew all the way in from scotland bring an entire keg of special single malt to share. the trouble was that she finished it on the drive in from the airport. @Red Sky at Morning blessed her, threw her onto a hand truck and dropped her off in a later flight to glasgow. she said she didnt remember anything the next day.

drunk 2.jpg

i got a photo of your friends and mine, @Colonel Valerio and @mecca. the colonel and i hit it off well and promised to meet later this month for some good trout fishing in colorado.

mecca and colonel.png

i was a bit hesistant to meet them, but the colonels friends were quite pleasant. only a few of us had any sustainable injuries, and boy, could they make a great chocolate milkshake.

friends antifa.jpg

(cont.)

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
VC asked me to pick up @Lisa at the airport. i obliged, but was taken aback to see her donating to a homeless person. on the drive there, i asked, "what made you decide to give the man some change?"
she said, "oh hun, it wasnt money i gave him. it was a note to get a f---ing job."

1567384522768.png

@Claire Rousseau drove up, heavily armed. violent BBQ crime dropped over 80% upon her arrival. even thundarian gave me a king crab leg knuckle chunk.

1567384928600.png

faker he-man made the trip with his woman, much to everyones delight. this time, he self- identified as the real he-man. same gender, though.

1567384791991.png

well, why do you think they call him @The Zone? the guy ate 5 pulled pork carolina barbecue sandwiches in between bong hits.

1567384734000.png

and finally, a rare shot of moog himself, trying to read his own thoughts. taken by his good friend, @Awoken2:

1567384638408.png

Last edited:

Dalit

Star
well folks, this past week i was able to get my photos developed from the annual VC barbeque just when the edge is being taken off the summer heat. this year it was held in the american south, asheville, NC, USA. a good time with good eats was had by all.

i was supposed to be seated at the table with everyones favorite poster, @Serveto, but he went straight for the pizza and scrambled up to the top of the roof. we had a hard time carrying on our conversation with him 2 stories up.

View attachment 25235

i couldnt believe that @thundarian had the nerve to take most of the king crab legs that VC generously supplied for us.

View attachment 25236

i was pleasantly surprised to see that most of the K-pop board accepted the invite....

View attachment 25237

it sure was great to meet @Etagloc in person. i throughly enjoyed hearing his authoritatian views.

View attachment 25238

View attachment 25239

jochris found another....

View attachment 25246

View attachment 25240

our dear friend @Carolyn flew all the way in from scotland bring an entire keg of special single malt to share. the trouble was that she finished it on the drive in from the airport. @Red Sky at Morning blessed her, threw her onto a hand truck and dropped her off in a later flight to glasgow. she said she didnt remember anything the next day.

View attachment 25241

i got a photo of your friends and mine, @Colonel Valerio and @mecca. the colonel and i hit it off well and promised to meet later this month for some good trout fishing in colorado.

View attachment 25243

i was a bit hesistant to meet them, but the colonels friends were quite pleasant. only a few of us had any sustainable injuries, and boy, could they make a great chocolate milkshake.

View attachment 25244

(cont.)
LOL.

Hopeful

Star

View attachment 25235

i couldnt believe that @thundarian had the nerve to take most of the king crab legs that VC generously supplied for us.

View attachment 25236

View attachment 25237

View attachment 25238

View attachment 25239

@JoChris found another....

View attachment 25246

View attachment 25240

View attachment 25241

View attachment 25243

View attachment 25244

(cont.)
Annual VC barbecue (AVB).. So basically it was a gathering of kpop board and a few others.. :D...

DevaWolf

Veteran
im sure you couldve taken a joke, but i didnt have enough information on you to make a good joke. post more often and i will be sure to make fun of you in the future.
Is ok!

I meant my post in a joking manner too :)

The Zone

Star
im sure you couldve taken a joke, but i didnt have enough information on you to make a good joke. post more often and i will be sure to make fun of you in the future.
That said, what information do you have that I am a stoner hick pulled pork BBQ eater of all things? I will play nice and give you a break despite the shots fired.

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
That said, what information do you have that I am a stoner hick pulled pork BBQ eater of all things? I will play nice and give you a break despite the shots fired.
Don't be so uptight :), i didn't like your portrayal either. It was just a party and not everyone was dressed in black.....except the Colonel's friends.
wow, youve got a good memory. i didnt join until june 2017, so i never read that. theres plenty of material to work with there. next year....
Yes i don't forget what i read, just call me up and i'll give you all the material you need to work with. :)

The Zone

Star
Like you Karly, I don't forget what I read and retain things from past forums as well. I can take a joke, I just saw that take as off base and possibly hinging on some behind the scenes stuff. If someone wants to take a shot, just do in a direct manner.

polymoog

Superstar
Like you Karly, I don't forget what I read and retain things from past forums as well. I can take a joke, I just saw that take as off base and possibly hinging on some behind the scenes stuff. If someone wants to take a shot, just do in a direct manner.
clearly you CANT take a joke.
ill PM you.

Awoken2

Superstar
I just found the perfect video that can give you ALL the knowledge gained so far in the BTS thread in just ONE concise 2 minute run down....