VC forum roast 4 with 100% BBQ and spicy seasoning

Maes17

Superstar
Hello ladies & gentlemen and welcome to the post pandemic VC forum roast 4.

It is I your host @Maes17….er excuse me, maes16
7C7080E1-2196-4530-949B-E415F1F4181F.jpeg
Unfortunately @polymoog was unable to host. I dared him to try a big mac and to no avail he developed kidney stones. He swore it was the burger, I tried to tell him it could’ve been anything. I mean the very air we breathe host some of the same chemicals.

I also start this roast at trying time. It has been known that the residents of VC have been involved in a civil war of men vs women. No man, no child, no pet is spared. I tried to be the middle man as well as @Aero but we got pushed aside. I stand up here with mild bruises and a sore shoulder. I’m afraid to say that Aero hit his head so hard that when he woke up, he developed a kink to dominatrix.

FBB9AFE8-ED97-4B21-A7CA-2E0AB364E5CE.gif
I also want to applaud our famed spy @Awoken2 has identified the war has been started by socks and bots alike. In fact the war had more sock accounts than new balance franchise payroll. Thank you Awoken, you are a brave and noble man for risking your life behind enemy lines.

Godspeed all you courageous men and women fighting amongst the bots as we speak. May @Cintra bring peace upon you with her amish/vampire romance customs.

I also start this roast at an unfortunate time in that @Lisa, @Tidal and @Thunderian cannot make it. Turns out their vw bible wagon gave out of gas and they are relying on the power of prayer to try to move the stalled vehicle. I’ll contact @justjess, @Orwell's mentor and @Pro Memoria to send out a roadside assitance driver to send gas. Turns out that Tidsl thought he was captian kirk at a quarter of a tank and from my onstar chat, he ran out of gas in the middle of nowhere.

Speaking of the middle of nowhere, we need to protect @Frank Badfinger nobody discuss of his residence, times logged/off he has done such an exceptional job at exposing the convid disease that he is facing threats of arkancide

E65C0A4D-6923-425A-9937-D5E4065F05F5.jpeg
please keep Frank in your prayers or generous thoughts for you non believers. I have @Daze on double prayer duty right now.

@Stephania has worked in the hollywood industry. She promised a Q&A at the end of the roast for those of you wanting to understand mk ultra. I had to cancel the Q&A because the amount of questions in regard to BTS got overwhelming for Stephania that we had to hide her somewhere undisclosed.

In other news

BOOM ROASTED!35AB3559-8570-49F8-BB1B-8639438B5957.gif
Thank y’all and have good saturday.
Go Dawgs!

Maes17

Superstar
Yo! @Maes17 thanks for the heads up bro!

View attachment 59126
No problemo hombre. Just remember this interaction never happened ;)

So it turns out @Tidal made it to the ball, but got denied tickets to the roast. He was trying to flirt with the women of VC and tried showing off his legs.

@Karlysymon did provide complimentary pudding and punch after the roast, don’t take the red pill that’s offered. The blue pill is just ecstasy, trust me, I know.

@JoChris also sent her condolences to @polymoog who still insist it was the big mac. I think have to reassure him a few more times. Perhaps a lemonade from chick-fil-a will help with breaking down the stones.

I’d also like to dedicate my first time hosting to @mecca and @Dalit. Wherever yinz may be hope all is well. If you ladies were socks. Well you were nice warm, fresh out the dryer socks on a lazy winter day.