VC forum roast 2

polymoog

Superstar

well, ladies and COVID germs! i was just as surprised as you were to receive my invitation to the second VC forum roast, especially during all of this flew hysteria stuff. i guess things were so crazy in the USA that VC decided to hold the second annual forum meeting in sweden.
our friend @Vixy was given permission to leave the institution without a chaperone or a straitjacket

straightjacket 1.jpg

and volunteered to help host it in the city of Skövde. incidentally, that means "sweet" in sweetish!

VC himself flew on his private VC forum jet. vancityeagle flew alfresco.

@justjess arrived alone.
thats it.
thats the joke.
youll get it tomorrow.
moving on...

there was a big hoohah with the sweetish authorities, so we classified our gathering as a black lives matter riot so no masks or distancing were required; not even for the masseuses.

and the food....WHAT a spread! there were all kinds of sweetish food to choose from. the first table was filled with all the classics: pewdiepies, fish, and meatballs all loving prepared by this man:

and if the traditional stuff wasnt enough, vixy brought me over to the next table and introduced me to the lesser known classics of sweetish cuisine. i tried underripe pineapple and greenish colored, hard honeydew.
vixy said, "we also have agave syrup." i told her i gave at the office. then i spotted small sweetener packets i never saw before.
"whats that?", i said.
"thats a combination of turbinado sugar and THC crystals. we call it 'sweet and high'."

[con't]

polymoog

Superstar
after eating my fill, i wandered away and mingled with my fellow forum friends. there was a small presentation given out to honor @Lisa , who holds the title of having the most posts.

everyone cheered. she was also given a second award for most wasted bandwidth. even the board shills are no match for her profound, circular arguments, and her sharp entries for the 'pick a word' thread are second to none. hooray for lisa!!

my buddy @The Zone showed up, prepared, donning a special outfit that is not only impervious to coronavirus, but it protects his thin skin.

lets see.. what else... @Devin was there...

ah. i finally was able to meet @Maes17. he skipped it last year like everyone skips over his posts, but this year he had just enough time to visit between car washes. he passed on the sweetish food, instead opting to consume all of his muscle building protein shakes. i have been telling him for years now that the hydrolyzed proteins in that stuff are excitotoxic and are damaging his cerebral neurons. but dont worry, maes, we can hardly notice the brain damage.

retard eating.jpg

[con`t]

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
wow! two sweetish guys showed up in the park during our big reunion, so i was lucky enough to meet some of the locals. i met Ibrahim Ibn-mohammed and his friend, "Supreme Allah" Rachman.

Honest Ib and i hit it off right away. i told him how cool it was to be able to spell words with a 'Q' at the end of them without a "U". later, he told me best places to meet good looking sweetish women at night.

although hes been posting for less than one year, @Frank Badfinger has done some really good work here at the VC forum when he has all of his fingers on the keyboard.

i offered frank a little joke to break the ice. i said, "frank, when do you go on red and stop on green?"
"i dont know", he said.
"watermelon!"
frank thought for a moment. "when do you go on green and stop on red?"
"a stoplight, of course!" i said.
"no. your nose."

i was able to find a few moments to sit down with my good friend manama and congratulate her newfound success at becoming a doctor. she now joins the other eminent doctors of our time: dr mengele, dr. dre, doc gooden, and dr. bill gates.
we went over our favorite adjuvants.... now who doesnt like polysorbate 80? she was so excited about her new career that she flashed me her newest tattoo which she recently got commemorating her graduation:

generate.jpg

she had another tattoo on the inside of her wrist.

i said, "does that commemorate the holocaust victims?"
"hell no!" she said. "thats how many people i hope to eradicate... i mean vaccinate, during my career."
we parted ways, mutually excited about the upcoming new effects of the corona virus RNA vaccine.

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
there was a large woman sitting at the first table, consuming all of the leftover swedish fish. there was some caution tape around her with a sign around that said, "keep your hands, children, and small parts away from her mouth".

i stepped around the tape and introduced myself. She yanked the earbuds out of her ear and said she was dating our good friend, @Artful Revealer. she called him over from the other table.
I casually asked her what she was listening to.
“me? Oh, Roxanne. By the Defunded Police.”

art strolled over.

flasher artful right one.jpg

art said something to me, but it was in phlegmish so everyone put their masks on, and i couldnt understand a damn thing.

we were blessed to have morita volunteer to be our diversity officer at the VC forum reunion. there were WAY too many white mails.

so i opened a few up. mostly it was hate mail directed at me.
one read:
Dear Moog,
How come i havent been roasted yet?
this is twice now i have been passed up!
Up Yours,
Devawolf

well, @DevaWolf, i had a conversation not too long ago with our great administrator and he has agreed, god willing...or in your case, big bang willing, to meet next year in Is Real. so go buy a D cup bra, cut it in half, stick one half on your head and the other on a friend's, and ill see you in jerusalem next time!

Maes17

Superstar
after eating my fill, i wandered away and mingled with my fellow forum friends. there was a small presentation given out to honor @Lisa , who holds the title of having the most posts.

everyone cheered. she was also given a second award for most wasted bandwidth. even the board shills are no match for her profound, circular arguments, and her sharp entries for the 'pick a word' thread are second to none. hooray for lisa!!

my buddy @The Zone showed up, prepared, donning a special outfit that is not only impervious to coronavirus, but it protects his thin skin.

lets see.. what else... @Devin was there...

ah. i finally was able to meet @Maes17. he skipped it last year like everyone skips over his posts, but this year he had just enough time to visit between car washes. he passed on the sweetish food, instead opting to consume all of his muscle building protein shakes. i have been telling him for years now that the hydrolyzed proteins in that stuff are excitotoxic and are damaging his cerebral neurons. but dont worry, maes, we can hardly notice the brain damage.

View attachment 38274

[con`t]
I think I resemble the Trump lady more ;)
How’d you know spaghetti was my fave?

DevaWolf

Veteran
there was a large woman sitting at the first table, consuming all of the leftover swedish fish. there was some caution tape around her with a sign around that said, "keep your hands, children, and small parts away from her mouth".

i stepped around the tape and introduced myself. She yanked the earbuds out of her ear and said she was dating our good friend, @Artful Revealer. she called him over from the other table.
I casually asked her what she was listening to.
“me? Oh, Roxanne. By the Defunded Police.”

art strolled over.

View attachment 38281

art said something to me, but it was in phlegmish so everyone put their masks on, and i couldnt understand a damn thing.

we were blessed to have morita volunteer to be our diversity officer at the VC forum reunion. there were WAY too many white mails.

so i opened a few up. mostly it was hate mail directed at me.
one read:
Dear Moog,
How come i havent been roasted yet?
this is twice now i have been passed up!
Up Yours,
Devawolf

well, @DevaWolf, i had a conversation not too long ago with our great administrator and he has agreed, god willing...or in your case, big bang willing, to meet next year in Is Real. so go buy a D cup bra, cut it in half, stick one half on your head and the other on a friend's, and ill see you in jerusalem next time!
I'm in for it if the big adminstrator goes out with a bang too :p

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
But we can't forget the host of the roast...the hostess with the mostest - who loves to roast us! Everyone's favorite word knotc and homophone (for +10 points) polymoog!

vsdgv.jpeg

Poly returned to the VC forum a couple months ago after spending several months in a secret hideout avoiding the "plague".
Sadly, the underground bunker door had shut just before poly arrived, so he decided to go to plan B.

gdgdg.jpeg

Poly PM'd me to say the only reason he came back was because his Gary Numan cassette was permanently frozen inside his walkman.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar

well, ladies and COVID germs! i was just as surprised as you were to receive my invitation to the second VC forum roast, especially during all of this flew hysteria stuff. i guess things were so crazy in the USA that VC decided to hold the second annual forum meeting in sweden.
our friend @Vixy was given permission to leave the institution without a chaperone or a straitjacket

View attachment 38266

and volunteered to help host it in the city of Skövde. incidentally, that means "sweet" in sweetish!

VC himself flew on his private VC forum jet. vancityeagle flew alfresco.

@justjess arrived alone.
thats it.
thats the joke.
youll get it tomorrow.
moving on...

there was a big hoohah with the sweetish authorities, so we classified our gathering as a black lives matter riot so no masks or distancing were required; not even for the masseuses.

and the food....WHAT a spread! there were all kinds of sweetish food to choose from. the first table was filled with all the classics: pewdiepies, fish, and meatballs all loving prepared by this man:

and if the traditional stuff wasnt enough, vixy brought me over to the next table and introduced me to the lesser known classics of sweetish cuisine. i tried underripe pineapple and greenish colored, hard honeydew.
vixy said, "we also have agave syrup." i told her i gave at the office. then i spotted small sweetener packets i never saw before.
"whats that?", i said.
"thats a combination of turbinado sugar and THC crystals. we call it 'sweet and high'."

[con't]
It’s tomorrow. I still don’t get it lol

Maes17

Superstar
I don’t know you guys well enough to make such roast.

Fack.

Vixy is sweetish but doesnt like sweets nor muslims. She a salty bish. Boom roasted

Artful is british. That’s all I know. So murica! Boom roasted.

Frankie. Idk if the 5G is tracking me. I’ll report back in two more years if I have cancer. Boom roasted

Jess. It’s tomorrow. I don’t get it either. I do know some posters in the other threads don’t like your stance on things. You’re racist. Boom roasted.

Poly. I told you 5 times. I like nike. You are not changing my mind. Boom roasted.

Deva. ???? Boom roasted

*mic drop*
Back to my spaghetti and brain cell killing protein

justjess

Superstar

Fack.

Vixy is sweetish but doesnt like sweets nor muslims. She a salty bish. Boom roasted

Frankie. Idk if the 5G is tracking me. I’ll report back in two more years if I have cancer. Boom roasted

Jess. It’s tomorrow. I don’t get it either. I do know some posters in the other threads don’t like your stance on things. You’re racist. Boom roasted.

Poly. I told you 5 times. I like nike. You are not changing my mind. Boom roasted.

Deva. ???? Boom roasted

*mic drop*
Artful is Belgian :cool:

DevaWolf

Veteran

Fack.

Deva. ???? Boom roasted

*mic drop*
I am quite surprised that the fact that I am * gasp * an occultist and *gasp* an atheist wasn't used to roast me

elsbet

Superstar
art strolled over.
flasher artful right one.jpg

art said something to me, but it was in phlegmish so everyone put their masks on, and i couldnt understand a damn thing.​

Brilliant.