Vaxxed documentary & info

VAXXED - FROM COVER-UP TO CATASTROPHE

Vaxxed is the best documentary that proves there is a link between the MMR vaccine and autism. They prove that the CDC, the government agency charged with protecting the health of American citizens, destroyed data on their 2004 study that showed the MMR vaccine causes autism."

https://www.bitchute.com/video/MBp1JGlyN80A/

Last edited:

Glad 2 know

Veteran
As I was looking for an article I had found a while back, I came across this one and it sickened me,
Cold hard cash is what is on some people's minds, not the warm and caring love for the sick:

https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/newcastle-disease-vaccine-market-to-surge-at-36-cagr-and-hit-usd-340-million-by-2024-2019-05-10/

Health matters should not ever be part of a market nor an industry.
Agreed, as soon as it becomes money (market) driven and a corporation (a "legal entity" - cold & heartless), all that really matters at that point is the "bottom line".

I've actually had someone tell me this during past employment (unrelated field, but corporations all work the same). Despite any and all so-called 'ethical' rules and regulations, that there might be said to be, at the end of the day none of that matters if they can get around it and it all boils down to making a profit (and ethics are actually viewed as an obstacle in the way of that end). That's what all the people on "the board" know. Corporations are evil, because they only exist to shield and protect the investors against being sued (or losing their shirts in case the company goes bankrupt)and the investors are primarily (or most often only) interested in making money. They want to get rich and so that is likely to be priority nr.1 (or even the only priority).

Because it thereby is made to be completely greed driven (all corporations are), it is no longer the people (or the environment) who/that are important but just how much profit the company can generate, and it will seek to do so by whatever means that they can get away with and by getting people to go along with it. Deception is of course used as well.

Then, if you take it one step further and think now about Big pharma companies. These companies (owned by the rich) are massive, and the reality is they do not make ANY profit from having lots of healthy people, and they stop making money when people are actually cured from disease. So, it's actually quite easy to see how wrong and evil this system is.

Because the only way that big pharma corporations can keep making lots of money and generate profits to keep their rich owners and investors happy, is if there are lots and lots of sick people in the world to keep "needing" their pharmaceuticals and services. It is therefore in their best financial interest for people to get perpetualy sicker, not healthier (more customers). If people are healthy, then they don't make any money.

Last edited:

manama

Star
whether the documentary is factual or not (for those anti-vaxxers), it should never be banned. let the people decide what to believe.
Yes except people were using this documentary as an excuse to not vaccinate their kids hence putting them up to die.

No it means that your parenting hasn't work and neither did your education. Because no matter how many times people on the internet, doctors in real life, scientists in research papers explain what immunity is and how it works. Some of you will keep on parroting the same excuse of "if your vaccines work then you shouldn't be afraid".

IM NOT IN DANGER BECAUSE OF YOUR UNVACCINATED CHILD for the diseases im already vaccinated for BUT people with immune deficiencies are, children are, newborns are, cancer patients are, people with stds are, pregnant women are, people who haven't received their shots are, the elderly are and most importantly the kid itself is.

@Colonel Valerio What other cure is to this retardation if not life sentences in jail because clearly they are way too far gone to learn anything at all?

==
P.s. there are already threads on this topic in this forum, use those instead of changing your already made post that was ABOUT A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT TOPIC because that didn't get enough clicks but this definitely will because of people that think that popping out a crotch fruit suddenly gives them a medical degree.

Not vaccinating your children is just a late term abortion with extra steps.
I knew people in the past whose parents never let them have antibiotics and presumably, they never got any vaccines either and they were very healthy. They said that they hardly ever got sick anymore and when others around them would. When there was flu on campus, they would be ones who somehow did not get it, while others (and especially those who got the flu shot) would get it!

I once asked them about this and they told me it's because their parents never let them get any shots or antibiotics growing up.

(It's because they had fully developed NORMAL (strong and uncompromised) immune systems, unlike others who's immune systems had all been damaged by antibiotics and vaccines.)

That is real life evidence that I have since experienced personally as well. No more flu shots or antibiotics for the past 12 years+ and reaping the health benefits of allowing the immune system to build up and get naturally stronger as it is designed to do.

I also know that flu shots actually makes people sick instead of preventing them from getting sick. It makes them get the flu and much worse than if they got it normally.

You call it "retarded" and being "too far gone" to be able to learn anything new at all.. when it is actually a case of people who are able to learn something new and more than what they have been told is supposedly good for them by the official sources.

https://ahrcanum.com/2009/11/13/baxter-flu-vaccines-contaminated-tv-report/

Last edited:
Yes except people were using this documentary as an excuse to not vaccinate their kids hence putting them up to die.
Those people I knew who never got vaccines or antibiotics growing up because of their parents not allowing it didn't.

(Edit - for clarification - Those people I knew and had referred to earlier, who told me they grew up without vaccines or antibiotics, and I think they also said without doctors in general, because their parents didn't believe in it at all and so, they didn't allow them to be given any of it while growing up, didn't die from it.)

Last edited:

manama

Star
I knew people in the past whose parents never let them have antibiotics and presumably, they never got any vaccines either and they were very healthy. They said that they hardly ever got sick anymore and when others around them would. When there was flu on campus, they would be ones who somehow did not get it, while others (and especially those who got the flu shot) would get it!

I once asked them about this and they told me it's because their parents never let them get any shots or antibiotics growing up.

(It's because they had fully developed NORMAL (strong and uncompromised) immune systems, unlike others who's immune systems had all been damaged by antibiotics and vaccines.)

That is real life evidence that I have since experienced personally as well. No more flu shots or antibiotics for the past 12 years+ and reaping the health benefits of allowing the immune system to build up and get naturally stronger as it is designed to do.

I also know that flu shots actually makes people sick instead of preventing them from getting sick. It makes them get the flu and much worse than if they got it normally.

You call it "retarded" and being "too far gone" to be able to learn anything new at all.. when it is actually a case of people who are able to learn something new and more than what they have been told is supposedly good for them by the official sources.

https://ahrcanum.com/2009/11/13/baxter-flu-vaccines-contaminated-tv-report/
I'm not even going to bother replying to this because I'd rather not die of high blood pressure. I have enough of people not knowing how immune system works telling me about "immunity". Does nothing more than waste time and space.

No it means that your parenting hasn't work and neither did your education. Because no matter how many times people on the internet, doctors in real life, scientists in research papers explain what immunity is and how it works. Some of you will keep on parroting the same excuse of "if your vaccines work then you shouldn't be afraid".

IM NOT IN DANGER BECAUSE OF YOUR UNVACCINATED CHILD for the diseases im already vaccinated for BUT people with immune deficiencies are, children are, newborns are, cancer patients are, people with stds are, pregnant women are, people who haven't received their shots are, the elderly are and most importantly the kid itself is.

@Colonel Valerio What other cure is to this retardation if not life sentences in jail because clearly they are way too far gone to learn anything at all?

==
P.s. there are already threads on this topic in this forum, use those instead of changing your already made post that was ABOUT A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT TOPIC because that didn't get enough clicks but this definitely will because of people that think that popping out a crotch fruit suddenly gives them a medical degree.
Maybe we can bring back leper colonies? Ship them all to an island or something and quarantine them there?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/beta.washingtonpost.com/health/2019/04/09/measles-outbreak-cdc-seventy-eight-new-cases-one-week/?outputType=amp

They are getting people killed but obviously bible_cultists anecdotal evidence is the real truth and people without vaccines are healthier than us.

manama

Star
Maybe we can bring back leper colonies? Ship them all to an island or something and quarantine them there?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/beta.washingtonpost.com/health/2019/04/09/measles-outbreak-cdc-seventy-eight-new-cases-one-week/?outputType=amp

They are getting people killed but obviously bible_cultists anecdotal evidence is the real truth and people without vaccines are healthier than us.
They can probably cure cancer and aids with raw water. We don't deserve these superhumans, they deserve to live with one another, on a different planet all together but they probably don't even believe in other planets. They are too good for milky way.

You've allowed yourself to be brainwashed into believing that you actually need other people with needles to help keep you alive, by injecting you with whatever it is you've been convinced is what you need for this and worst of all, you don't even actually know what is in the syringes. You just believe it and blindly trust them (complete faith in them) that they, and/or the people above them who made the vaccines, won't ever lie to you and have only your best interests at heart at all times. You and manama also both believe that this is real smart. And manama thinks 5G is wonderful and that it is only being rolled out to provide people with faster internet on their phones.

They can probably cure cancer and aids with raw water. We don't deserve these superhumans, they deserve to live with one another, on a different planet all together but they probably don't even believe in other planets. They are too good for milky way.
Cancer patients are mostly killed off by the chemotherapy poison and radiation "treatment" that first causes their hair to fall out and then kills them, while the medical industry depletes all of their life savings for the "treatments" before killing them, not the cancer.

Radiation is known to cause cancer. Can you put two and two together? If radiation causes cancer, how can you "cure" someone that has cancer with radiation? Have you seen the skin burns and horrendous suffering that it causes to the victims that are subjected to the effects caused by those obscene machines?

And yes, cancer can actually in most cases be completely cured by water alone, followed by a change of diet. It's called fasting in case you didn't know.

We do actually believe in the existence of other planets, too.
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/gill-on-gib-with-tony-farrell-amazing-information-interview.5788/

Last edited:
cure cancer and aids with raw water
Many people have completely cured cancer by using water only (or "raw" water if you prefer) combined with a change in diet towards eating healthy food and avoiding poisons.

This site has some decent info about fasting to cure dis-eases:

https://www.falconblanco.com/health/fasting.htm

There are also many other natural cures for cancer. The cancer industry is a complete scam that kills people while quickly extracting all of their life savings plus however much debt they can put on the families in addition. It's basically murder and robbery but it's by consent. That's why they get cancer patients to sign a contract before the treatment begins, because they know it will kill them in almost all cases.

You really need to wake up. Do some research, in case you or someone you know ever gets into that situation and need help. You don't need doctors or their allopathic cancer "treatments" (note, they don't call them cures). Use the internet, it's simple to completely cure cancer in most cases using natural medicine and/or by fasting until it is gone.

Radiation causes cancer and 5G will only make things worse because it means more radiation.

Last edited:

manama

Star
Many people have completely cured cancer by using water only (or "raw" water if you prefer) combined with a change in diet towards eating healthy food and avoiding poisons.

This site has some decent info about fasting to cure dis-eases:

https://www.falconblanco.com/health/fasting.htm

There are also many other natural cures for cancer. The cancer industry is a complete scam that kills people while quickly extracting all of their life savings plus however much debt they can put on the families in addition. It's basically murder and robbery but it's by consent. That's why they get cancer patients to sign a contract before the treatment begins, because they know it will kill them in almost all cases.

You really need to wake up. Do some research, in case you or someone you know ever gets into that situation and need help. You don't need doctors or their allopathic cancer "treatments" (note, they don't call them cures). Use the internet, it's simple to completely cure cancer in most cases using natural medicine and/or by fasting until it is gone.

Radiation causes cancer and 5G will only make things worse because it means more radiation.
Lmfaooo.

manama

Star
Yes I love internet using hippies telling me to do my research. I am doing my researches, in actual labs though. Not from the fake debunked articles written by idiots.

manama

Star
Where I live I don't know anyone who gets the flu shot. The reason being that common people realised early on when they were trying to market flu vaccines in my country (or at least my city) that the people who did have those shots got just as sick or even many times worse than the ones who didn't have the flu shot.
My mom used to work next to a hospital that only dealt with contagious diseases so she had a lot of dear friends and aquaintances that were doctors in this field and I used to be an EXTREMELY SICKLY child, so she would often actually find herself crying in front of them when they would meet up because she didn't know what to do to help me anymore, she was beyond desperate.
I have ichthyosis which renders me almost completely defenseless to the outside world because my skin isn't really a barrier like it should be so I was almost continuously and horribly sick throughout autumn and winter. I would get any flu strain I would come in contact with.
It was absolutely terrible. BUT despite knowing how much I suffered and how much my mom suffered because of me, none of those doctors, not once recommended my mother to take me to get a flu shot. Probably because they knew better. They'd recommend vitamin C, echinaceea, spirulin, aloe vera juice, anything but the flu shot which supposedly could have prevented all that suffering.

Just to be clear to the naysayers, there aren't any publicly known contraindications regarding the flu shot in my disorder and none of those doctors had any clue that I had ichthyosis back then anyway, it didn't visually manifest till I was 13, so I didn't even know. Therefore they didn't choose against recommending me the flu shot because of my disorder.
Ichthyosis is not a disease itself, its a group of diseases. Depending on which type you have, which looking at your reply i'd say you probably have the one that effects immunity instead of stuff like puberty or hormone secretion. I'm not sure though.
HOWEVER if you do have the condition that badly effects your immune system, then ofcourse the doctors didn't give you flu shots or similar things because vaccines do NOT work with people whos immune systems are immunosuppressed. Immunosuppressed people are the ones we are protecting by vaccinating ourselves and strengthening the herd immunity. Vaccines do not work if your immune system isn't doing great because vaccines aren't destroying immune systems and other bs that people without a medical background like bible-student keep spouting. Vaccines work alongside the immune system.

And yes, cancer can actually in most cases be completely cured by water alone, followed by a change of diet. It's called fasting in case you didn't know.
Raw water is bs and literally every Muslim on earth fasts, we do it more than you. We were all doing it until yesterday as well. Muslims also get cancers. Tl;dr stop talking about stuff you don't understand.

Women in Alabama can now not vaccinate their kids as an alternative to abortion. Checkmate theists.

Last edited: