Vaxxed documentary & info

That Britisher cult leader is also a vaccine conspiracy theorist.
He is actually Prince Michael the Archangel, also known as Christ in His Second Coming, incarnated into a new body with a NEW name (Rev. 2:17, 3:12) from the line of Joseph-Ephraim (The English, not from Judah/Jewdah like the last time) exactly as prophesied by God in the book of Genesis.

Genesis 49:10 The sceptre shall not depart from Judah [to Joseph], nor a law-giver from between his feet, UNTIL Shiloh comes [from Joseph-Ephraim v 22-24]; and unto him [shall] the gathering of the people [be].
49:24 But his bow abode in strength, and the arms of his hands were made strong by the hands of the mighty [God] of Jacob; (from THERE [is] The Shepherd, The [Corner] Stone of Israel; )(1 Cor. 10:4; Daniel 2:34-5; 45)

60. ARCHANGEL MICHAEL IS CHRIST IS THE HOLY SPIRIT
May 4, 2015 ·by Ar ·in Spiritual/Prophecy/Religion

Short link to this page: http://wp.me/p4CUXT-oi

Christ (Greek) is the title that Archangel Michael earned on Earth while incarnated in the body whose name was Jesus, the son of Mary. Christ has the same meaning as the title Messiah (Hebrew) and Buddha; Anointed/Awakened/Enlightened. Jesus, meaning ‘Saviour’, is now one of Christ’s titles.

Enoch 12:1 And at that time shall Michael [the Archangel] (Eno. 20:5; 36:1; 40:8; 58:1; 59:9; 57:1-2; 70:4; Rev. 12:7; Sura 2:98) stand up, the Great Prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation [even] to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the Book [of Life] (Rev. 13:8; 17:8; 20:15; 21:27; Sura 83:20).

Enoch 40:8 After this I besought the angel of peace, who proceeded with me, to explain all that was concealed. I said to him: Who are those whom I have seen on the four sides and whose words I have heard and written down? He replied: The first is the merciful, the patient (Isa. 42:14), the holy Michael (Dan. 10:21; 12:1; Sura 2:98).

Daniel 10:21 But I will show thee that which is noted in the Scripture of Truth: and [there is] NONE that holdeth with me in these things, EXCEPT Michael your prince (Eno. 67:1; Rev. 5:3; 5; 9 & 12:7).

Enoch 58:1 Prince Michael the Archangel (Dan. 10:21; ch. 20:5) condemned and then decreed that The Judgement shall fall on CHURCH and STATE (Eze. 13:1-9; Matt. 23; Rev. 17:14; 19:2; Sura 3:64).

The Book of Enoch, fully interpreted and included in the King of kings’ Bible.

Freedom Talk Radio News Interviews Muad’Dib JAH

Veterans Today Remembers the Real Hero of 7/7

Holy Lamb of God Seen on England’s Mountain’s Green

Last edited:
I see you have copied your cult leader’s style of writing certain words in bold/all caps to make you sound smarter, it doesn’t work.
At least I'm not copying and parroting Satan, like you can be seen doing. And at least I'm not a collaborator with the enemy that is pushing vaccines on defenseless children to try and destroy them and their families, as you are.

Last edited:
All of this talk of a vaccinating satan is tiring. I'm going to go and rewatch all seasons of Lucifer to refresh my mind.
You already seem to be imitating him and his ways all too well without needing the refresher. Perhaps you should instead seek for a way to break through his thorough indoctrination and programming of your mind, so that you might perhaps then start to see what is real and right in front of you.

Like the pain and suffering of the people who you previously called full of it and considered to be attention seeking. Do their injured children look to you, like they are seeking attention and full of it? You should feel really ashamed.

Last edited:
You might want to change the original post since the documentary isn't banned on YouTube.

Paywalled, since exploiting people's fear is profitable. But it isn't banned.

Anyway, there are totally valid reasons not to vaccinate your kids. Egg allergies are one of them. But the fact that some people would rather expose their child to polio rather than risk a small possibility that your kid as autism?

Colonel Valerio said:
I’ll take you and your satanic medical degree from a satanic university over some guy who thinks a Britisher in his 70s is Jesus Christ. Any day.
The reason it was said to @manama that they are satanic now is because unfortunately, all control over our institutions of "higher learning" (i.e universities) have long since been usurped by the conspirators (i.e. the synagogue of Satan).

"In 1492, Chemor, Chief Rabbi of Spain received the following reply from the Grand Sanhedrin (Elders of Zion) to his plea for advice on how to deal with their threatened expulsion under Spanish Law; it illustrates well how the same ancient agenda was still being adhered to by the elect at this time:

'Beloved brethren in Moses (another lie), we have received your letter in which you tell us of the anxieties and misfortunes which you are enduring. We are pierced by as great a pain to hear it as yourselves.

The advice of the Grand Satraps and the Rabbis is the following:

1. As for what you say that the king of Spain obliges you to become Christians: do it, since you cannot do otherwise.

2. As for what you say about the command to despoil you of your property: make your sons merchants that they may despoil, little by little, the Christians of theirs.

3. As for what you say about making attempts on your lives: make your sons doctors and apothecaries (pharmacists/chemists), that they may take away Christian's lives.

4. As for what you say of their destroying your synagogues: make your sons canons and clerics in order that they may destroy their churches.

5. As for the other vexations you complain of: arrange that your sons become advocates and lawyers, and see that they always mix in affairs of State, that by putting Christians under your yoke you may dominate the world and be avenged on them.

6. Do not swerve from this order that we give you, because you will find by experience that, humiliated as you are, you will reach the actuality of power.
(Signed) Prince of the Jews of Constantinople'

(Julio-Inigrez de Medrano - 'La Silva Curiosa' 1608 my emphasis)

The above could almost be read as a prophecy of what was to come in Europe. Many Jews did exactly as above and became intimate with the established aristocratic order; becoming doctors, advisors, private occultists and most significantly bankers to the aristocracy and royal houses. The most famous example of this being the House of Rothschild." - The Illuminati and CFR

This is not being shared without any compassion for those who are currently studying at universities, as I was there, too.

You may not be able to easily trace the influence of their hidden hand in your education, because is is designed to not be easy to find out. However, all you would really have to do if you want to know is follow the money to see where the funding comes from and then you will know who is pulling the strings and in control of what is taught in your curriculum.

That is why they were called satanic, because at the moment, they are.

It doesn't have to mean that absolutely everything you have learned at university has been a complete waste of time and energy. But most of it, the bulk of it, unfortunately is. Most of it is completely useless because it is false knowledge and lies, and it is known to "them" to be such.

(Protocol 9 - Re-Education
...10. We have fooled, bemused and corrupted the youth of the goyim, by rearing them in principles and theories which are known to us to be false, although it is by us they have been inculcated....)
[Link]

You will have to learn to use God-given discernment and start thinking about things critically on your own in order to then be able to learn to separate what is useful and true, from that which is not. You can then still use whatever good/real knowledge (truth) it is that you have obtained through your studies, to use it for good purposes instead of letting all your talents be owned and employed and used by them and their agents to cause further harm and perpetuate their evil system.

It's possible to do it, and you won't be the first.

Last edited:
You might want to change the original post since the documentary isn't banned on YouTube.

Paywalled, since exploiting people's fear is profitable. But it isn't banned.

Anyway, there are totally valid reasons not to vaccinate your kids. Egg allergies are one of them. But the fact that some people would rather expose their child to polio rather than risk a small possibility that your kid as autism?
For someone like me this is just as good as banned, so I won't change it unless it is freely available and in full.

For someone like me this is just as good as banned, so I won't change it unless it is freely available and in full.
By that logic, everything I can't buy right now is banned. And if you want to blame anyone for the paywall, you have to blame the film-makers... Pretty sure they set the price, not YouTube.

It's not a small risk, and it's not just autism. There were several short videos posted earlier in the thread that shows what is being talked about, most of them about the HPV vaccine. Please watch them if you have time.

Page 3
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/vaxxed-from-cover-up-to-catastrophe-banned-by-youtube.5643/page-3

manama

Star
well clue us in for those of us newbies to this lovely forum, please. Or you don't want to share for some reason? I mean it's just a list.
It was discussed in YOUR own medical law thread. It wasn't even me, Justjess did a great job at informing you. But that thread was full of you embarrassing yourself, is that why you are pretending it didn't happen.

manama

Star
You already seem to be imitating him and his ways all too well without needing the refresher. Perhaps you should instead seek for a way to break through his thorough indoctrination and programming of your mind, so that you might perhaps then start to see what is real and right in front of you.

Like the pain and suffering of the people who you previously called full of it and considered to be attention seeking. Do their injured children look to you, like they are seeking attention and full of it? You should feel really ashamed.
Lmao yes continue please. I love when people cuck themselves in a thread they made themselves.

Awoken2

Superstar
Lmao yes continue please. I love when people cuck themselves in a thread they made themselves.
You should read:

CHAPTER 3
The Creation of human-animals.

Messages for the
Medical World
“The good news
& the bad news.”

of TWHOFTF

I'm recommending it even though it seems unlikely that you will, because you seem to have a very close-minded attitude about this topic.

3:186 If doctors and surgeons are doing what is right, i.e. God’s Will; why do they suffer so much,
from stress, that many of them are heavy smokers and drinkers, at best, and alcoholics at worst;
abuse tranquilizing-drugs and have nervous-breakdowns?
3:187 Stress is caused by a lack of faith; by fear and by going against God’s Will; NOT by
overwork. Overworking causes physical tiredness, NOT stress.
3:188 If they are so clever and know all the answers; as you seem to think they do, because you go to
them for your answers; why don’t they heal themselves (“physician heal thyself”)? They can not and
they are not clever, and yet YOU go to THEM for help, instead of going to GOD, as you
SHOULD do (Deut. 32:39).

Last edited:

manama

Star
You should read:

CHAPTER 3
The Creation of human-animals.

Messages for the
Medical World
“The good news
& the bad news.”

of TWHOFTF

I'm recommending it even though it seems unlikely that you will, because you seem to have a very close-minded attitude about this topic.

3:186 If doctors and surgeons are doing what is right, i.e. God’s Will; why do they suffer so much,
from stress, that many of them are heavy smokers and drinkers, at best, and alcoholics at worst;
abuse tranquilizing-drugs and have nervous-breakdowns?
3:187 Stress is caused by a lack of faith; by fear and by going against God’s Will; NOT by
overwork. Overworking causes physical tiredness, NOT stress.
3:188 If they are so clever and know all the answers; as you seem to think they do, because you go to
them for your answers; why don’t they heal themselves (“physician heal thyself”)? They can not and
they are not clever, and yet YOU go to THEM for help, instead of going to GOD, as you
SHOULD do (Deut. 32:39).
Yeah I won't. Its not about being close minded, i just don't care.
Anyone who thinks that doctors and surgeons being stressed has to do with their "lack of faith" instead of their awful sleep schedules, is an idiot.

manama

Star
Physical tiredness is what stress means lmao. Science and religion aside, now we can't even dictionary.

If anyone here does want to "see" the truth about Satan, as shown in a film, the following clip (from Guy Ritchy's Revolver film) will help show it to you, if you are ready to "see" it.

As well as how the main character in the movie (after several experiences that led him up to this point) was finally able to recognize what was going on, and so, he from that point onwards was awake to it, and able to start doing something about it.

As long as you don't know where your enemy hides, or even who or what your enemy is, then you will have absolutely no chance of ever learning to defeat your enemy. You first have to get to know your enemy, before you will be able to beat him.

Basically... if you have ever found yourself thinking that "I am my own worst enemy!!", perhaps right after you just did something really incredibly stupid, and that you ended up really regretting afterwards, and found yourself feeling unable to understand why in the world you just did that... then you have already begun to see part of the truth.

But, there is "a twist" (characteristic of a snake) that prevents most people from ever realising the whole truth of it, which needs to be understood.

Have you ever had an experience where "you" did something really retarded, or stupid, or hurtful (be it to yourself, or to others) and then afterwards, after it is "all said and done", you ABSOLUTELY cannot understand why "you" just did what you just did? When it does not even seem like something you would do at all? "How could I have been such an idiot??" etc. If you think you know anything about what I'm talking about.. and think you are ready to finally "see" the truth of it for what it is, because you want to learn how to stop it... then click on the spoiler.

If not, or if you "think" to yourself that you "just don't care" to know.... (and do not ever wonder, where exactly did THAT thought that just popped into your head come from?) then probably you will just choose to "move along" and be none the wiser.

In this scene from the movie 'Revolver' Jake Green faces his ego and learns to control it.

P.S. These videos may further help to understand what is being shown:

There used to be a series of them, but unfortunately, Youtube has decided to block several of them, but a few of them are still available and should hopefully be enough still to show the idea (or get and watch the whole movie).

The Ego - called "Sam Gold" in the movie, that is in everyone's head, but who no one ever sees, is Satan/the Devil.

If you can see that, then it means you can start do do something about it, and learn to stop Satan, by ignoring him, or even better, learning to shut him up. That is why the Devil tells people, using their own voice in their own head, that he "doesn't even exist", as depicted in this film.

And because people believe the Devil's lie that he "doesn't exist", for as long as they believe it, they remain his victim because they have no idea (due to believing the lie) that he is even there (and controlling them), and so they also have no power whatsoever to stop him from ruining their and other people's lives.

For a much better, fuller and more detailed explanation of this and exactly how it works, and how you can learn to overcome and defeat the enemy, which will make your life much better if you do it... read TWHOFTF.

Last edited:

Glad 2 know

Veteran
It was discussed in YOUR own medical law thread. It wasn't even me, Justjess did a great job at informing you. But that thread was full of you embarrassing yourself, is that why you are pretending it didn't happen.
Justjess did not post a list of the ingredients. I have not seen one here so why are you refusing to post one?

Glad 2 know

Veteran
Vaccine conspiracy theorists are gross.
Maybe the real conspiracy here is that vaxxinators want to vaxxinate without transparency. Why don't they disclose ALL the ingredients before offering the vaccine and ALL the possible side effects, even the adverse ones??