Vaxxed documentary & info

manama

Star
Gelatin should have been enough for you since you claim to be a Muslim. It's derived from pigs mostly.
Being taken out of pigs doesn't mean its toxic. I'm a Muslim maybe thats why I'm thinking about it beyond "oh no satan evil"

manama

Star
I’ll take you and your satanic medical degree from a satanic university over some guy who thinks a Britisher in his 70s is Jesus Christ. Any day.
I'd take a Britisher in his 70s claiming to be Jesus Christ over some nut thinking satan caused autism from vaccines. .

Being taken out of pigs doesn't mean its toxic. I'm a Muslim maybe thats why I'm thinking about it beyond "oh no satan evil"
If you really are a Muslim, then you should know that the Quran says to leave them alone:

2:173. He hath only forbidden you dead meat, and blood, and the flesh of swine, and that on which any other name hath been invoked besides that of God. But if one is forced by necessity, without willful disobedience, nor transgressing due limits,- then is he guiltless. For God is Oft-forgiving Most Merciful.

5:4. Forbidden to you (for food) are: dead meat, blood, the flesh of swine, and that on which hath been invoked the name of other than "I AM"; that which hath been killed by strangling, or by a violent blow, or by a headlong fall, or by being gored to death; that which hath been (partly) eaten by a wild animal; unless ye are able to slaughter it (in due form) that which is sacrificed on stone (altars); (forbidden) also is the division (of meat) by raffling with arrows: that is impiety. This day have those who reject Faith given up all hope of your religion: yet fear them not but fear Me. This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you, submission to My Will, as your religion. But if any is forced by hunger, with no inclination to transgression, "I AM" is indeed Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

6:145. Say: "I find not in the Message received by me by inspiration any (meat) forbidden to be eaten by one who wishes to eat it, unless it be dead meat, or blood poured forth, or the flesh of swine,- for it is an abomination - or, what is impious, (meat) on which a name has been invoked, other than "I AM"'s." But (even so), if a person is forced by necessity, without willful disobedience, nor transgressing due limits,- thy Lord is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

16:115. He has only forbidden you dead meat, and blood, and the flesh of swine, and any (food) over which the name of other than "I AM" has been invoked. But if one is forced by necessity, without willful disobedience, nor transgressing due limits,- then "I AM" is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

So, it seems pretty clear that swine should be left alone and not eaten.

Gelatin can of course also be derived from other sources, but why would you want to be injected with it? And what about the other ingredients? It seems like you are wanting to avoid discussion of them.

Last edited:
Toxic = Antibiotics, gelatin, a fucking egg LMFAO

I took you to be ignorant in biosciences not an utter idiot in life but lol. Like I can imagine not understanding everything else even though looking up isn't that hard and we have discussed everything in this exam forum but my God.
What about being injected with Aluminum, Formaldehyde, Monosodium glutamate (MSG), Squalene, Polysorbate 80 and Aborted human fetal tissue?

P.S. Eating an egg is not the same thing as being injected with egg proteins (bypassing the digestive system completely).

You were also being very selective here with which ingredients you were willing to say something about. Why?

Awoken2

Superstar
And who do they work for?

Since they want to do that it should help you to answer the above question.

^^^

Satan is in all of their heads feeding them telepathically with all the evil ideas that they believe are "theirs".

He's in your head too and you don't even know it. Satan is the "evil voice" in your head. And right now he is telling you that he "doesn't even exist".

It works just like it was shown in the Guy Ritchie movie, Revolver (Sam Gold is the Devil).

The greatest opponent (Satan) will hide himself in the very last place you would ever look.

"The greatest con he ever pulled, is making you believe, that he is you".

Trump is being used by God to do His Will, as is explained below:

"Trump’s policies are pushing countries, including former allies, toward Russia. The U.S. has no right to impose any controls, other than God’s Law, on the rest of the world.

“They have the audacity to think they can tell the world what they can and cannot do,” said JAH/Muad’Dib, whose research is featured in this article.

Look at the news about alliances, both trade and military, between Russia and China and Iran, Northern Africa, Venezuela, and so forth. They are now guarding them against the two witnesses who have done whateverthey like to them. And these countries will celebrate when The United States and Great Britain are defeated.

Rev. 11:10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these Two Prophets (“Olive” trees) tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

Gog is told to go up against the mountains (governments) of Israel (which are the USA and UK). They are to descend on them like a storm, as The West’s military has been compromised from endless wars, badly designed airplanes and ships, etc., and fake peace treaties, as well as secret deals with devils/liars.

They will not be able to recover from decades of bad designs and depletion before Gog acts.

The Battle of Armageddon will be in the Holy Land in the Valley of Jezreel (Hosea), which was the battleground chosen by God.
https://hannahmichaels.wordpress.com/2019/06/01/trump-is-more-jewish-than-netanyahu/
The wheel is still turning but the hamster is definitely dead.....this is the very first thought I had after reading your response....ohhh dear.

Let me be as clear as I possibly can. Satan is in your head, because you believe him to be real. He isn't in my head because I don't believe he is real. To justify your delusion you are now accusing normal people of receiving telepathic messages from an imaginary character.....you are completely and totally off your nut.

So Trump has been sent by God eh? Couldn't he have sent somebody a bit more affable? Not so obnoxious and devicive? Is that just God's little joke? Has God just got one sick sense of humour?

Reminds me of a song....

manama

Star
What about being injected with Aluminum, Formaldehyde, Monosodium glutamate (MSG), Squalene, Polysorbate 80 and Aborted human fetal tissue?

P.S. Eating an egg is not the same thing as being injected with egg proteins (bypassing the digestive system completely).

You were also being very selective here with which ingredients you were willing to say something about. Why?
Gelatin can of course also be derived from other sources, but why would you want to be injected with it? And what about the other ingredients? It seems like you are wanting to avoid discussion of them.
Because its already been talked about in this forum and its already been debunked over the internet. I have a life outside of Vcf, i can't sit here and copy paste shit to you just because you didn't bother to read through the other threads about vaccines before making one of your own.
Stop remaking threads instead of posting in the threads already made regarding that topic. And if you are going to do it, go through the stuff in those. Otherwise stop whining about people not replying to your every misinformed and stupid tantrum.

f you really are a Muslim, then you should know that the Quran says to leave them alone:
Islam doesn't forbid use of animals or alcohol and anything else when it comes to medical reasons. Islam also permits the eating of bacon if you are starving.

If you really are a Muslim, then you should know that the Quran says to leave them alone:

2:173. He hath only forbidden you dead meat, and blood, and the flesh of swine, and that on which any other name hath been invoked besides that of God. But if one is forced by necessity, without willful disobedience, nor transgressing due limits,- then is he guiltless. For God is Oft-forgiving Most Merciful.
That verse also prohibits blood but anyone can see that it is for prohibited to eat and drink. According to your logic, blood transfusion to a person dying of blood loss would be a sin.

I follow a logical religion and I love it. Don't try to smart ass me on either of these subjects, it won't work.

The wheel is still turning but the hamster is definitely dead.....this is the very first thought I had after reading your response....ohhh dear.

Let me be as clear as I possibly can. Satan is in your head, because you believe him to be real. He isn't in my head because I don't believe he is real. To justify your delusion you are now accusing normal people of receiving telepathic messages from an imaginary character.....you are completely and totally off your nut.
Or, maybe you have just never seen it.

So Trump has been sent by God eh? Couldn't he have sent somebody a bit more affable? Not so obnoxious and devicive? Is that just God's little joke? Has God just got one sick sense of humour?
We always get the government that we deserve. Many people prayed for Trump to become president and their prayers were answered. Would you seriously have preferred Clinton over Trump? If so then maybe you need to consider your own hamster.

Last edited:
Because its already been talked about in this forum and its already been debunked over the internet. I have a life outside of Vcf, i can't sit here and copy paste shit to you just because you didn't bother to read through the other threads about vaccines before making one of your own.
Stop remaking threads instead of posting in the threads already made regarding that topic. And if you are going to do it, go through the stuff in those. Otherwise stop whining about people not replying to your every misinformed and stupid tantrum.

Islam doesn't forbid use of animals or alcohol and anything else when it comes to medical reasons. Islam also permits the eating of bacon if you are starving.

That verse also prohibits blood but anyone can see that it is for prohibited to eat and drink. According to your logic, blood transfusion to a person dying of blood loss would be a sin.

I follow a logical religion and I love it. Don't try to smart ass me on either of these subjects, it won't work.
Have you watched any of the videos posted earlier and the VAXXED documentary? If not, then I would just ask that you consider watching them. To get to the truth of it, you have to be willing to look at both sides of the argument. If all you ever do is watch and trust what the mainstream media is telling you, then that is all that you will know. And it is known that they lie. That is why so many people today know literally almost nothing but lies.

manama

Star
Have you watched any of the videos posted earlier and the VAXXED documentary? If not, then I would just ask that you consider watching them. To get to the truth of it, you have to be willing to look at both sides of the argument. If all you ever do is watch and trust what the mainstream media is telling you, then that is all that you will know. And it is known that they lie. That is why so many people today know literally almost nothing but lies.
Already done it, already talked about. Saw it when it first come out, its still as much of a BS as it was when it came out.

Clinton would have been way worse.
Who gives a fuk about that.
You think Trump is doing God's will. Trump is asking people to get their MMR shots. So, according to that logic, God is asking people to go and get their damn MMR shots.

Already done it, already talked about. Saw it when it first come out, its still as much of a BS as it was when it came out.
So you believe all of those people and the victims themselves to be liars?
Who gives a fuk about that.
Clearly, it is not you.
You think Trump is doing God's will.
Trump is being used by God to fulfill prophecy.
Trump is asking people to get their MMR shots.
Trump is probably either cornered and/or misled about it. But again, it comes back to what people deserve. We always get the government we deserve,whether it be good or bad, as part of Divine Justice.
So, according to that logic, God is asking people to go and get their damn MMR shots.
Perhaps God is allowing it to go this way as a punishment for the people because of not keeping His Law. One of the penalties (curses) named in The Law for not keeping it, is disease.

Deuteronomy 28

manama

Star
So you believe all of those people and the victims themselves to be liars?
I consider half of them to be fake and attention hungry, i consider most to be misinformed or delusional. When we tell you to get vaccines to protect immunosuppressed people who can't get vaccines, via herd immunity. And then those same immunosuppressed people or their parents come on forward crying about vaccines not working. Yeah can't say I haven't facepalmed.

Trump is probably either cornered and/or misled about it. But again, it comes back to what people deserve. We always get the government we deserve,whether it be good or bad, as part of Divine Justice.
Perhaps God is allowing it to go this way as a punishment for the people because of not keeping His Law. One of the penalties (curses) named in The Law for not keeping it, is disease.
I love how you think your "maybe" "might be" and "probably" has more logic behind it than actual scientific facts. People like you have sworn to make people hate or lose respect for Christianity with each bs you say.
You either talk about your angel trump being on path to save earth, or you talk about scientific facts.

Awoken2

Superstar
(Puts away hamster resuscitation equipment)........(starts building little hamster coffin)

I love how you think your "maybe" "might be" and "probably" has more logic behind it than actual scientific facts. People like you have sworn to make people hate or lose respect for Christianity with each bs you say.
You either talk about your angel trump being on path to save earth, or you talk about scientific facts.
We're not debating Christianity. You seem to be stuck in only being able to think in terms of "you" vs. "them".
Scientific "facts" are often wrong, as proven by history. Every new "theory" (hypothesis, actually) when it becomes accepted proves that the previous hypothesis (which used to be called "scientific fact") was WRONG.

God's Law however, does not change. It is FACT and it is CERTAIN. God's Law is also EXACT and of that you may be sure.

We're not debating Christianity. You seem to be stuck in only being able to think in terms of "you" vs. "them".
Scientific "facts" are often wrong, as proven by history. Every new "theory" (hypothesis, actually) when it becomes accepted proves that the previous hypothesis (which used to be called "scientific fact") was WRONG.

God's Law however, does not change. It is FACT and it is CERTAIN. God's Law is also EXACT and of that you may be sure.

I see you have copied your cult leader’s style of writing certain words in bold/all caps to make you sound smarter, it doesn’t work.

manama

Star
All of this talk of a vaccinating satan is tiring. I'm going to go and rewatch all seasons of Lucifer to refresh my mind.