Vatican Nativity Scene. Very Symbolic

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Im not religious as you probably all know, but if anyone harbours the anti Christ its the Vatican.

Also i find it interesting people have been saying alien disclosure will be used to explain people disappearing ( rapture), and the Vatican uses astronauts, that and the religious paintings with ufos in them. it all seems to be connecting some how

I read vigilants post on this and it really is disturbing to say the least, and this is the religion that brought us Magdalene laundries and pedo priests, so they dont usually shock me with their awfulness
A trick was performed by a stage magician by the name of Lionel Shrike in which he had a volunteer sign his name on a playing card. He then supposedly transported that card into a tree. When they cut the tree down, they found the autographed playing card, encased in glass, nestled within the heart of the trunk.

Image for post

How could such a seemingly impossible feat be achieved?. It was then explained that decades ago Shrike had gotten the same guy to sign his name on a card for another much less impressive magic trick. Then, he entombed the card in glass in the middle of a young tree, allowing it to be swallowed by the wood as it grew.

The only way for someone to figure out the trick is not to look at the depth of moment but to look across a span of 20 years.The takeaway is that “The closer you look, the less you’ll see”.

John K

Established

recure

Established
Then there's this one.
View attachment 48978
what's interesting is this picture has now been altered as to not show the spaceships.
I've said this before regarding the same icon but since people don't know iconography and constantly associate it with neopagan science fiction madness, it's necessary that I repeat myself: Those aren't "spaceships", they are stylistic renderings of the sun and the moon which are commonly depicted on icons of the Crucifixion, usually with faces. How else to you explain that the red "spaceship" is a disc while the white one is a crescent?

Are these also spaceships? They look to me like the ethereal jellyfish swimming in the waters above the firmament...
Svetitskhoveli_fresco._Crucifixion.jpg