Vatican Nativity Scene. Very Symbolic

judah

Established
The covered Baby Jesus, the 'red veil' anti christ about to be revealed. Astronaut with the star of Ishtar & the executioner could represent the grand reveal that is gonna cause apostasy.

Could be a reach but thats how I see it. Angel Lucifer in the middle. Gabriel wasn't female but Lucifer is depicted as a woman a lot.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

View attachment 48951

View attachment 48953

Interesting in 1992 the Cathedral of Salamanca in Spain was restored and an astronaut was carved into the stone.

View attachment 48952
I.e.

The Vatican man speak with forked tongue!

judah

Established

View attachment 48951

View attachment 48953

Interesting in 1992 the Cathedral of Salamanca in Spain was restored and an astronaut was carved into the stone.

View attachment 48952
Nice find

This is why I think it has something to do with the great deception. If you look at ancient astronauts in different cultures it follows the same style.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Then there's this one.
Screenshot_2020-12-16 ancient-astronauts jpg (JPEG Image, 300 × 280 pixels).png
what's interesting is this picture has now been altered as to not show the spaceships.

Fresco paintings of Visoki Decani Monastery - Jewels of the 14th century art

wdq.jpg

Last edited:

judah

Established
Women carrying water jugs?
Age of Aquarius.

7 bowls of revelation too.

The star signs represent the biblical story in a way, I remember a preacher saying God told the world his plans through the stars/constellations
Then there's this one.
View attachment 48978
what's interesting is this picture has now been altered as to not show the spaceships.

Fresco paintings of Visoki Decani Monastery - Jewels of the 14th century art

View attachment 48981
THIS &

maya_pic.jpg

Antropomorfi_detti_astronauti_(b)_-_R_1_-_Area_di_Zurla_-_Nadro_(ph_Luca_Giarelli).jpg

aetn-322009-Full-Image_GalleryBackground-en-US-1484348615820._RI_.jpg

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Note how they carefully edited this video to avoid showing what a horrifying disaster it really is.

Screenshot_2020-12-17 The Occult Symbolism of the Vatican’s 2020 Nativity Scene(1).png

In your face symbology (SEE obelisk, 8-pointed star) desecrating Christmas - Details and photos below from Vigilant Citizen.
https://vigilantcitizen.com/sinistersites/the-occult-symbolism-of-the-vaticans-2020-nativity-scene/

"The hieroglyph representing Sirius – the most important star in occult symbolism" SEE: Look Up, It's Sirius!
https://www.bitchute.com/video/4kMeGUmhmS3y/

Video mirrored from Vatican News

Im not religious as you probably all know, but if anyone harbours the anti Christ its the Vatican.

Also i find it interesting people have been saying alien disclosure will be used to explain people disappearing ( rapture), and the Vatican uses astronauts, that and the religious paintings with ufos in them. it all seems to be connecting some how

I read vigilants post on this and it really is disturbing to say the least, and this is the religion that brought us Magdalene laundries and pedo priests, so they dont usually shock me with their awfulness