Various findings, decodes, discoveries...

Journeyman

Established
Empty thread seems like what I am looking for, because I just saw something on the television that struck me as precisely Vigilant Citizen worthy.
There's this terrible program on Australian television for the past three years called 'The Masked Singer' where D-list celebrities apparently dress up in a costume and sing and a bunch of nobody judges try and guess who they are.
One 'contestant' just now, dressed in a vampire costume, sung Sia's 'Cheap Thrills'. Behind them however, was an interesting cast of dancers. All of them wore only a red skirt and red choker, all were clearly male though. Each had a mask reminiscent of Eyes Wide Shut, so they all essentially looked the same. It was highly satanic, and struck me. I don't even normally watch television, I was just doing the dishes after the family ate, and they were watching this, and suddenly I saw it. I had hoped that it was only the American's who had such blatant crap on their screens.
Yes this one is packed full of occult references. Another clue was the massive push that it got across multiple territories. Its primetime in the UK, US and I think they first rolled it out in South Korea.

Below we have Egyptian serpent deities, sun symbolism, MK ultra feline sex reference, mirror for split alt personalities, a tree demon of some kind, an octopus / octagon reference and whatever that thing in the middle is, cthulu on holiday?

The blue and purple colour scheme is also a part of the programming and you'll find it in govt leaflets and co-ordinated in music videos and movies etc with one character wearing one and one the other depending on which inverted gender they're supposedly representing. Like much of the rest of what they produce it's trash.