Vaccines

PlaneJane

Established
I have been suspicious of “the deep state” ever since my eyes we’re opened by Jahuah.
HE defined for me, the mark of the beast, and the new, and very satanic cancel culture/woke culture...17 years ago. This IS satan

As suspicious as I was, I had continued to refuse to take any vaccines for the flu, and even tetanus, as I work with fencing and livestock. It has been 22 years since I accepted a tetanus shot.

It took a very kind doctor to convince me of how the flu shot has helped her.
Although I’d never had a flu shot, she told me instances of how it had helped her.
I took my first flu shot ever, in November 2019.
In about 3 months later, I developed an allergy to chocolate!!!!!
Yes, chocolate.
Something is very wrong here, people.

My eldest son tried to join the navy 6 months before.
They had him leading his squad, as he was a natural born role model leader. They vaccinated all of the new recruits with everything under the sun, as they always do to military G.I.s.
G.I. means government issue.
I would know, as my husband is a retired soldier, and all of my grown years were that of a military wife.

My point, is that within weeks, my son became allergic to chocolate. This was so shocking to me. How on earth could that happen? We’ve never known of anyone actually allergic to chocolate.
After it happened to me, it was very obvious that it had something to do with vaccines.

With a little research, you will find that peanut allergies have only become common in the fairly recent past.

Can I still talk on social media about such things? Will I be cancelled?

Just saying

I have been suspicious of “the deep state” ever since my eyes we’re opened by Jahuah.
HE defined for me, the mark of the beast, and the new, and very satanic cancel culture/woke culture...17 years ago. This IS satan

As suspicious as I was, I had continued to refuse to take any vaccines for the flu, and even tetanus, as I work with fencing and livestock. It has been 22 years since I accepted a tetanus shot.

It took a very kind doctor to convince me of how the flu shot has helped her.
Although I’d never had a flu shot, she told me instances of how it had helped her.
I took my first flu shot ever, in November 2019.
In about 3 months later, I developed an allergy to chocolate!!!!!
Yes, chocolate.
Something is very wrong here, people.

My eldest son tried to join the navy 6 months before.
They had him leading his squad, as he was a natural born role model leader. They vaccinated all of the new recruits with everything under the sun, as they always do to military G.I.s.
G.I. means government issue.
I would know, as my husband is a retired soldier, and all of my grown years were that of a military wife.

My point, is that within weeks, my son became allergic to chocolate. This was so shocking to me. How on earth could that happen? We’ve never known of anyone actually allergic to chocolate.
After it happened to me, it was very obvious that it had something to do with vaccines.

With a little research, you will find that peanut allergies have only become common in the fairly recent past.

Can I still talk on social media about such things? Will I be cancelled?

Just saying
The correlation between autism and food allergies with when vaccine schedules went wild is pretty darn conclusive that yes, vaccine are causing harm. From what I understand it has a lot to do with the adjuvants which are added to “boost” the immune response- trouble is these adjuvants migrate through the body and can be found crossing the blood brain barrier or likely damaging the intestinal wall - leading to leaky gut which allows food proteins to enter bloodstream leading to a histamine (allergy). When given to children it can damage neurons leading to autism. Watch some Robert Kennedy videos - the data is there.
It’s pretty obvious something external is causing the rise of something akin to 800% increase in food allergies over last 40 years and maybe even higher from autism. You don’t get those changes organically. And so you can deduct from that - “what is it, that we put into our bodies, that has a potential to most impact our bodies?” Food - yes but food generally takes a while to cause any changes. Drugs - yes but babies aren’t ingesting drugs and it’s easy to know if mom was or wasn’t. Hmmm...what else? Stuff in environment? That’s generally localized - like chemical poisoning or superfund sites. Hmmmm...what else....? Vaccines.....