Vaccine pressure

The vast overwhelming majority of deaths are unvaccinated. At at certain point you just need to use common sense and suck it up and stop being scared of a tiny needle. Stop being a snowflake and do the right thing for yourself, or get sick and potentially die. At this point I have zero sympathy for the unvaxxed. If you’re bored check out r/HermanCainAward on Reddit for real life people mocking Covid/vaccines then dying
If this is an attempt at satire you could maybe do better. I suggest you go to The Covid Blog and see all the people who promoted the fake poisonous experimental vaccine and are now dead but somehow I doubt you will. Feel free though to get the vaccine and also all the boosters. I certainly would not want to deny you that right.

fotw

Established
The vast overwhelming majority of deaths are unvaccinated. At at certain point you just need to use common sense and suck it up and stop being scared of a tiny needle. Stop being a snowflake and do the right thing for yourself, or get sick and potentially die. At this point I have zero sympathy for the unvaxxed. If you’re bored check out r/HermanCainAward on Reddit for real life people mocking Covid/vaccines then dying
Never mind all of the horrific side effects associated with this COVID shot. And lets not mention all the long term side effects.

COVID-19 Vaccine Possible Adverse Side Effects as noted by FDA on October 22, 2020 3:47

Onatramnas

Rookie
My husband got the v as soon as he was able. I mean within days of it being available he literally got a phone call from Walgreens saying they made him an appointment. He doesn’t even have a primary care doctor who would’ve initiated that process. That weirded me out and just added to my growing list of reasons I wasn’t getting the v. He tried to convince me to get it too but I was staunchly against it and he backed off after a few big fights about it. Aside from the occasional snide comment about it here and there. He didn’t pressure me to vaccinate our teens and I’m grateful for that because I’d fight him tooth and nail.
Anyway when Covid hit our house the beginning of this month, he was so sure he’d have a mild case and get over it quickly, and the rest of us un-V would get much sicker and be sick much longer. I’m happy to say we all seemed to have the exact same intensity and duration of illness. Aside from my son’s gastro pain, which praise God has been improving greatly the past few days. So in conclusion our story is the vaccinated person brought Covid home, the un-v people caught it quickly and although we were miserable for 2-3 days we didn’t need hospitalization and we clearly didn’t die. And now we have natural immunity. Honestly I’m glad we caught it and got it out of the way. My husband was already home from work and quarantined bc he was Covid positive so he was able to help take care of me and the sick kids. Worked out nicely.

Onatramnas

Rookie
Vaccines save lives, sorry to upset you snowflakes that believe everything is a conspiracy theory.
Vaccines also cause deaths and many times numerous deaths. There are documented cases of this. Vaccines have been approved promoted and widely distributed only to later be pulled because it’s discovered they cause birth effects and deaths.

The term conspiracy theory was created by the conspirators in an effort to make the ones trying to sound the alarm about their nefarious intentions appear crazy. Your username doesn’t jive with your comments.

I would much rather take the risk of getting a fake virus or flu than take fake poisonous vaccines. You can recover from the fake virus or flu but you can never become pureblood after being forced to take a poisonous fake vaccine. There is no coming back from medical r*pe. I don't trust people who get vaccine unless they were forced. I also don't trust people who wear masks unless forced. I myself have never worn a mask only face shield which doesn't interfere with breathing.

loginine

Veteran
You must be a paid to come here and spread these lies. Please return to the mainstream forum of Reddit.

The problem about this whole Covid thing is that for the most part there are NO honest actors trying to give us information. We are recieving various forms of disinformation and half truths from either side of the political spectrum.

Yes it is true that FAR MORE people have died from Covid being unvaccinated than people who have died from adverse side effects of the vaccine. However we need to break things down further.

The VAST MAJORITY of Covid deaths are amongst the old and people with co-morbidities. Does this mean Covid is no problem like some of the propagandists are claiming ? No, but that just means that young and healthy people really shouldn't be getting mass vaxxed when their odds of dying from Covid are VERY LOW. It should be the older and those with Co-morbidities who should HAVE THE CHOICE of getting vaxxed, and they should be the ones doing most of the isolation.

The idea that getting vaxxed "protects others" was just a joke, because we now see that those who have been double vaxxed and even boosted can still catch covid , and still spread it, so that argument is BS.

I know of roughly 20 people who have died from Covid.

I also know of 6 people who have died post getting vaxxed.

The truth is Covid is killing people. Mostly old and with co-morbidities.

The truth also is that the vaccine IS causing a lot of side effects which the MSM is trying to downplay. But nowhere near the amount of people dying from Covid. The right wingers love to show all the examples of people dying from vaccines, but they dont give a damn about the vast greater number of people dying from Covid. That is being very selective and is a form of deception.

But the MSM telling us the vaccine has "no side effects" and is "the only solution" is also very deceptive. They are clearly pushing that agenda hard, and it isn't for our benefit.

Try to use discernment. Do not just trust anything anybody says, but look into it and use your common sense.

What both sides are saying doesn't necessarily add up. Don't trust either of them. Truth is usually somewhere in the middle.

You bring up a nuanced view of this on this forum and the "Covid doesn't exist" shills attack you. They don't want anybody to think about this logically.

I would much rather take the risk of getting a fake virus or flu than take fake poisonous vaccines. You can recover from the fake virus or flu but you can never become pureblood after being forced to take a poisonous fake vaccine. There is no coming back from medical r*pe. I don't trust people who get vaccine unless they were forced. I also don't trust people who wear masks unless forced. I myself have never worn a mask only face shield which doesn't interfere with breathing.

See I get the anti-vax thing. I'm never going to allow them to put that shit in me.

But you anti-mask people are just fucking crazy.

Why on earth would you not just wear a mask when you walk into an enclosed space ? Is that really a threat to your freedom ?

Just put on a mask, its not a big deal. You guys are just ignorant as fuck.

Vaccines also cause deaths and many times numerous deaths. There are documented cases of this. Vaccines have been approved promoted and widely distributed only to later be pulled because it’s discovered they cause birth effects and deaths.

The term conspiracy theory was created by the conspirators in an effort to make the ones trying to sound the alarm about their nefarious intentions appear crazy. Your username doesn’t jive with your comments.

I know 2 people in their 40's who were unvaxxed and died from Covid. There are plenty of stories online of anti-vax people dying from Covid. I thought these could be fake until I heard of these 2. Its not fake.

My barber who is vaxxed didn't get Covid while the other barber at his shop was not vaxxed and caught Covid and got really sick.

I do think the vaccines offer some level of protection. But there could be other side effects that come along with that, as has been thoroughly documented. Most people I know have been vaxxed. The vast majority of them are all fine, FOR NOW.

On the other hand I know of a mother and daughter who both died hours after getting vaxxed. Definately did not make the news.

The problem about this whole Covid thing is that for the most part there are NO honest actors trying to give us information. We are recieving various forms of disinformation and half truths from either side of the political spectrum.

Yes it is true that FAR MORE people have died from Covid being unvaccinated than people who have died from adverse side effects of the vaccine. However we need to break things down further.

The VAST MAJORITY of Covid deaths are amongst the old and people with co-morbidities. Does this mean Covid is no problem like some of the propagandists are claiming ? No, but that just means that young and healthy people really shouldn't be getting mass vaxxed when their odds of dying from Covid are VERY LOW. It should be the older and those with Co-morbidities who should HAVE THE CHOICE of getting vaxxed, and they should be the ones doing most of the isolation.

The idea that getting vaxxed "protects others" was just a joke, because we now see that those who have been double vaxxed and even boosted can still catch covid , and still spread it, so that argument is BS.

I know of roughly 20 people who have died from Covid.

I also know of 6 people who have died post getting vaxxed.

The truth is Covid is killing people. Mostly old and with co-morbidities.

The truth also is that the vaccine IS causing a lot of side effects which the MSM is trying to downplay. But nowhere near the amount of people dying from Covid. The right wingers love to show all the examples of people dying from vaccines, but they dont give a damn about the vast greater number of people dying from Covid. That is being very selective and is a form of deception.

But the MSM telling us the vaccine has "no side effects" and is "the only solution" is also very deceptive. They are clearly pushing that agenda hard, and it isn't for our benefit.

Try to use discernment. Do not just trust anything anybody says, but look into it and use your common sense.

What both sides are saying doesn't necessarily add up. Don't trust either of them. Truth is usually somewhere in the middle.

You bring up a nuanced view of this on this forum and the "Covid doesn't exist" shills attack you. They don't want anybody to think about this logically.
Good post. You're right about the skewing of stats but you're missing some key factors about it. The bodies producing the stats to the public are part of the establishment. These are the people that are keeping a long running environment of fear, removing rights from citizens, mandating v*accine injections. They are in control of the narrative through government policies and via controlling mass media coverage/censoring social media platforms. These people have all the motivation in the world to inflate the Covid death stats to keep the charade going. It has been reported recently in the UK that the figure for people from dying FROM Covid (around 15k) is 90% less than the widely reported numbers from the start of the pandemic - deaths WITH Covid (around 150k). As we've seen recently, infection figures are grossly misleading due to PCR tests and LFTs not being fit for what they are being used for, giving many false positives.

Then on the other hand, TPTB have all the motivation to hide v*ccine injury figures, to stop people becoming hesitant to take them. Many people do not know there are v*ccine side effect reporting systems like VAERS and the governments are not forthcoming with this information. This leads to much less v*ccine injuries being reported than there actually are.

Also worth considering is if a person dies in hospital within a couple of weeks after taking the v*ccine, they are classed as an unv*ccinated death, when in reality it could have been the v*ccine itself that has led to their death. This is manipulation of figures on a huge scale and it is all in favor of the government/fear narrative. Some doctors are even gaslighting their patients who report severe side-effects, saying it is anxiety or other such nonsense. This makes people scared to speak out and they start to wonder if their effects are psychosomatic or not. The media are joining in on this too recently (look up the recent news articles about 'nocebo'). If more people knew they were lied to about the rarity of severe side effects of this j*b, a lot less people would be willing to take it.

Many young athletes are losing their whole careers recently due to Myocarditis induced heart scarring, when they talk about it online lots say they had no idea it was possible or that the chances of it occurring were extremely low. There is also reporting of 'mild' Myocarditis in media which implies it is a mild illness, when in reality it kills 50% of people who get it within 5 years and it is a lifelong lasting condition. The argument these athletes should have done more research before getting the shot is an extremely feeble one, as when the institutions they are supposed to trust pump out government sponsored misinformation/lies, they are screwed if they have too much faith in them. These are young athletes that would have had basically no chance of dying/serious illness from catching Covid, they were pressured into it by their sporting-bodies enforcing them to have the procedure or not compete.

Here's a good Twitter page which collects real peoples stories about how they have been adversely affected - https://twitter.com/theysayitsrare

Here's an example:

Last edited:
Good post. You're right about the skewing of stats but you're missing some key factors about it. The bodies producing the stats to the public are part of the establishment. These are the people that are keeping a long running environment of fear, removing rights from citizens, mandating v*accine injections. They are in control of the narrative through government policies and via controlling mass media coverage/censoring social media platforms. These people have all the motivation in the world to inflate the Covid death stats to keep the charade going.
I know they have all the motivation to inflate Covid deaths, but are they actually doing it ? I'm not so sure. It's claimed. If they are inflating it, by how much ? A lot of people are dying there's absolutely no doubt about that. I also know of a few people who have died within the pandemic from unknown reasons that were NOT attributed to Covid. I was lead to believe that they would just call any death a covid death. But from my life experience, this ISN'T true.

It has been reported recently in the UK that the figure for people from dying FROM Covid (around 15k) is 90% less than the widely reported numbers from the start of the pandemic (deaths WITH Covid). As we've seen recently, infection figures are grossly misleading due to PCR tests and LFTs not being fit for what they are being used for, giving many false positives.
Who is reporting that ? 90% less deaths. I would be very skeptical about this kind of reporting, I'd like to see your source. As for PCR tests, I've taken them like almost 50 times for work. I've never once tested positive, including a number of times I thought I had Covid. I think there is actually a possibility they are also false negatives.

The more positives is actually a Good thing, because it would decrease the death rate of the disease.

Then on the other hand, TPTB have all the motivation to hide v*ccine injury figures, to stop people becoming hesitant to take them. Many people do not know there are v*ccine side effect reporting systems like VAERS and the governments are not forthcoming with this information. This leads to much less v*ccine injuries being reported than there actually are.
Yes I know all about this, and I know of many people who have had side effects post vaccine, from Myocarditis, eye infections, strokes, blood clots, even cancer, and of course deaths.
Also worth considering is if a person dies in hospital within a couple of weeks after taking the v*ccine, they are classed as an unv*ccinated death, when in reality it could have been the v*ccine itself that has led to their death.
Yes I am aware of this. If you die less than 2 weeks after you get the shot you are counted as "unvaccinated" However I've looked at the statistics and this isn't anywhere near the majority of unvaccinated deaths, but those deaths COULD very well be from the vaccine.

This is manipulation of figures on a huge scale and it is all in favor of the government/fear narrative. Some doctors are even gaslighting their patients who report severe side-effects, saying it is anxiety or other such nonsense. The media are joining in on this too recently (look up the recent news articles about 'nocebo'). If more people knew they were lied to about the rarity of severe side effects of this j*b, a lot less people would be willing to take it. Many young athletes are losing their whole careers recently due to Myocarditis induced heart scarring, when they talk about it online lots say they had no idea it was possible or that the chances of it occurring were extremely low. There is also reporting of 'mild' Myocarditis in media which implies it is a mild illness, when in reality it kills 50% of people who get it within 5 years and it is a lifelong lasting condition.
I've come across 3 people who have had myocarditis post vaccine.

My bad, I made a lot of edits to my post after posting it.

I know they have all the motivation to inflate Covid deaths, but are they actually doing it ? I'm not so sure. It's claimed. If they are inflating it, by how much ? A lot of people are dying there's absolutely no doubt about that. I also know of a few people who have died within the pandemic from unknown reasons that were NOT attributed to Covid. I was lead to believe that they would just call any death a covid death. But from my life experience, this ISN'T true.

Who is reporting that ? 90% less deaths. I would be very skeptical about this kind of reporting, I'd like to see your source. As for PCR tests, I've taken them like almost 50 times for work. I've never once tested positive, including a number of times I thought I had Covid. I think there is actually a possibility they are also false negatives.
Here's my source about the deaths from vs with covid -

Table - Number of deaths where COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned on the death certificate, 1 February 2020 to 31 December 2021, by sex and age group, England and Wales

Age groupMalesFemales
<110
1-400
5-900
10-1401
15-1910
20-2441
25-29123
30-34247
35-394215
40-445224
45-498743
50-5413852
55-5923492
60-64254102
65-69279119
70-74357204
75-79395252
80-84492402
85-89470533
90+520971

Compare that to the figures that get much more coverage -

Deaths within 28 days of positive test
Total 154,702
—​
Abstract information: Total number of deaths within 28 days of first positive test, reported up to Wednesday, 26 January 2022.

Deaths with COVID-19 on the death certificate
Total 176,813
-​
Abstract information: Weekly number of deaths where COVID-19 is mentioned as a cause on the death certificate, registered during the week ending Friday, 14 January 2022.

I've come across 3 people who have had myocarditis post vaccine.
The media were originally telling people there was 1 in 100,000 chance of that happening.

Last edited:
See I get the anti-vax thing. I'm never going to allow them to put that shit in me.

But you anti-mask people are just fucking crazy.

Why on earth would you not just wear a mask when you walk into an enclosed space ? Is that really a threat to your freedom ?

Just put on a mask, its not a big deal. You guys are just ignorant as fuck.
Face shield better. Don't get so upset and emotional. Maybe you still upset Alex Jones disappointed you LOL.