Vaccine for covid-19

John K

Established
Hi! I read about the new vaccine that Bill gates is developing... And it seems that vaccine will have sides effects in the immune system... And it will generate auto-immune diseases because it will change the DNA.

I consider myself a litle expert about auto-immune diseases... And I think this vaccine is the perfect way to generate an slowly and misterious death.

The auto-immune diseases are really hard to stop. A change in the DNA is really hard to revert. Ones your DNA is contaminated... (By: chemiscals, metals, somes proteins, new dna, animal dna, etc), your antibodies will think that your own body is a threat. And your antibodies will attack all your body or at least somes parts of your body.

Will you apply the covid 19 vaccine of Bill Gates? A lot of people is desesparate for apply the vaccine... I understand the desesperation... Cause media had made an wonderfull job to generate fear to people. But , if they apply the vaccine , they will probably die in the next 5 to 20 years.

Last edited:
The COVID-cure is out, right? It's just not being reported by the press.

The vaccine story will either die out when Trump wins the election, or be used against him. Eventually, with a Trump win, vaccination won't be mandatory, which is something I can't guarantee with President Harris.

Btw: in what language is immune written with "inm..."? Seems odd for a self-declared expert.

Aazaad

Established
Or they could cause infertility, just search "vaccine infertility Africa".

John K

Established

The vaccine story will either die out when Trump wins the election, or be used against him. Eventually, with a Trump win, vaccination won't be mandatory, which is something I can't guarantee with President Harris.

Btw: in what language is immune written with "inm..."? Seems odd for a self-declared expert.

I 'm not sure about Trump, a lot of people see him as a savior , but ..maybe he is another puppy.

Btw: inmune is in spanish. I corrected the mistake, thanks .