USDA is turning lab cats into cannibals by forcing them to eat feline meat, watchdog says

Glad 2 know

Veteran
Imagine if they were to release these felines into the street. Who says they won't do that?

Glad 2 know

Veteran
Wtf? Bizarre story, especially for msn aka msm
I agree but in light of all the bizarre things going on what's one more :-( lol msm, just made me think msm for the mind :rolleyes:

These bizarre horrible and disgusting news are too much much sometimes, just tells us how horrible things are in the world, wayyyyy out of hand. Animals have to suffer because of mindless humans. My heart breaks for them </3

Maes17

Superstar
I agree but in light of all the bizarre things going on what's one more :-( lol msm, just made me think msm for the mind :rolleyes:

These bizarre horrible and disgusting news are too much much sometimes, just tells us how horrible things are in the world, wayyyyy out of hand. Animals have to suffer because of mindless humans. My heart breaks for them </3
I can't bring myself to read sad stories involving animals or children. It's a cruel world out there and as a parent it hurts to know, but I acknowledge just how sick some people are out there.