US War on Domestic Terror

DavidSon

Star
"Right wing extremist terror" is a dragnet. 'Islamic terrorism' served its purpose and didn't take racial profiling far enough and unlike it, the former makes "You" suspicious of everyone regardless of color or religion. The Nashville bombing was, i think, the first domino.
True, I've seen comments to articles in the vein of "we need people to die for the cause of stopping tyranny" but if Islamic terror attacks over the last 20yrs are anything to go by, its safe to conclude that most of the attacks that will be blamed on right wing extremists will be fabricated or gov't-directed. The playbook never changes.

“What we are now experiencing is the importation of the dreaded ‘Operation Phoenix’ program into the United States. . .Through various created and manipulated acts of violence, the only ‘solution’ to ‘chaos, anarchy, and senseless violent acts’ will be a police state. We can expect the planned terrorization of the U.S. population to escalate rapidly.”-Mae Brussell in 1974
The playbook never changes. There are indications that the despicable, fraudulent US War on Terror is transitioning to the War on Domestic Terror. The covid operation is only part of the intelligence apparatus' goal of total surveillance. The coercion of suspects in Michigan and basically allowing a breach of the Capitol building are examples of the surveillance state encouraging problems to feed a false narrative for increased policing. There are related topics in a few threads but I hope we can discuss the agenda here as it progresses.

Extremism Building to the Doorstep of Another 9/11, DHS Official tells Committee in Anti-Semitism Hearing

Domestic Terror Prevention Act of 2020 Passed House Judiciary Committee

The Boot is Coming Down Hard and Fast

Did you know that Biden has often boasted about being the original author of the US Patriot Act?

...Months before the Oklahoma City bombing took place, [then-Senator Joe] Biden introduced another bill called the Omnibus Counterterrorism Act of 1995. It previewed the 2001 Patriot Act by allowing secret evidence to be used in prosecutions, expanding the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act and wiretap laws, creating a new federal crime of ‘terrorism’ that could be invoked based on political beliefs, permitting the U.S. military to be used in civilian law enforcement, and allowing permanent detention of non-U.S. citizens without judicial review. The Center for National Security Studies said the bill would erode ‘constitutional and statutory due process protections’ and would ‘authorize the Justice Department to pick and choose crimes to investigate and prosecute based on political beliefs and associations.

Whitney Webb: Opening Act of the New War on Domestic Terror

DesertRose

Superstar
The ‘War On Terror’ Comes Home
By Ron Paul, MD
Ron Paul Institute

Excerpt:
"Yes, this is partly an attempt to erase the Trump movement from the pages of history, but it is also an attempt to silence any criticism of the emerging political consensus in the coming Biden era that may come from progressive or antiwar circles.

After all, a look at Biden’s incoming “experts” shows that they will be the same failed neoconservative interventionists who gave us weekly kill lists, endless drone attacks and coups overseas, and even US government killing of American citizens abroad. Progressives who complain about this “back to the future” foreign policy are also sure to find their voices silenced."

justjess

Superstar
By Ron Paul, MD
Ron Paul Institute

Excerpt:
"Yes, this is partly an attempt to erase the Trump movement from the pages of history, but it is also an attempt to silence any criticism of the emerging political consensus in the coming Biden era that may come from progressive or antiwar circles.

After all, a look at Biden’s incoming “experts” shows that they will be the same failed neoconservative interventionists who gave us weekly kill lists, endless drone attacks and coups overseas, and even US government killing of American citizens abroad. Progressives who complain about this “back to the future” foreign policy are also sure to find their voices silenced."
Trust me no ones trying to erase trump. They are trying to immortalize him. The movement he brought with him and/or created himself did exactly what it was meant to - entirely and irrevocably splinter the segments of the population most likely to resist (on both sides).

justjess

Superstar
Please allow other opinions without the Trump stuff or stating things in an authoritarian way as if they are beyond question. Nobody knows for sure what "they," want.
If the author is allowed an opinion so am I. No matter how much you might wish that wasn’t the case. Here’s a question: have you ever seen anything like this before? Did you even ever think the divide could get this bad and so widespread? So quickly?

The Zone

Star
If the author is allowed an opinion so am I. No matter how much you might wish that wasn’t the case. Here’s a question: have you ever seen anything like this before? Did you even ever think the divide could get this bad and so widespread? So quickly?
Just try to keep the thread on focus and allow others their opinions. The board is for varying opinions and not our personal playground. I want to see a thread thrive during a stressful time instead of devolving into what we see in every other thread. Anything beyond this or your response should go to PM to allow discussion. I have not seen Rose posting in a bit and it would be nice to throw some differences in religion or politics out the door for a bit to get down to grounded chats on how we can best survive a trying time emotionally. That means we need to harness our emotions a bit - includes me.

DavidSon

Star
Trust me no ones trying to erase trump. They are trying to immortalize him. The movement he brought with him and/or created himself did exactly what it was meant to - entirely and irrevocably splinter the segments of the population most likely to resist (on both sides).
I think that's why Paul said "partly to erase the Trump movement", to emphasize different objectives. It seems obvious there are people in positions of power who want to silence republican/MAGA/conservative speech. There are and have been ideological divides in America, urban vs. rural or democrat vs. republican however you want to look at it. Trump might have inflamed both sides they do exist to varying degrees.

I agree strongly with Paul's larger analysis- that the tools of war the US has used against foreign countries will be used against the US population. The military machine doesn't build up trillions in assets and research NOT to be put to use.

Lil axe

Veteran
2016 -

44453D5500000578-4884032-image-a-117_1505394482915.jpg

What’s interesting is I was texting a relative who lives in the US yesterday and they have friends who are in DC giving them some info regarding what’s going on there and how Trump’s “this” and “that”. I responded by telling them to get a bag of popcorn and enjoy the show. Their friend in DC didn’t even like the fact that there was a person behind them praying without a mask on.

As you know I’ve never cared for Trump, but I think people need to realize that what’s currently happening in the US isn’t about him as an individual. It’s about the actions that were planned to incite the violence and chaos while he was in office. As I told my relative and as I’ve told them about Obama, they’re not sitting in the Oval Office making these disastrous decisions regarding international relations and national security unilaterally. There are lobbyists and corporations behind the administrations who don’t care about the American citizens or other nations abroad. The recent Twitter purge is nothing more than an attempt to squelch free speech.

Whatever has been instigated, the question should always be, “What has resulted or been implemented because of ‘x’ or ‘y’?”. However, as I told my relative, it’s clear that much has been thrown at the US citizens within the last year, but it’s all by design because “divide and conquer” IS the ultimate goal.

justjess

Superstar
What’s interesting is I was texting a relative who lives in the US yesterday and they have friends who are in DC giving them some info regarding what’s going on there and how Trump’s “this” and “that”. I responded by telling them to get a bag of popcorn and enjoy the show. Their friend in DC didn’t even like the fact that there was a person behind them praying without a mask on.

As you know I’ve never cared for Trump, but I think people need to realize that what’s currently happening in the US isn’t about him as an individual. It’s about the actions that were planned to incite the violence and chaos while he was in office. As I told my relative and as I’ve told them about Obama, they’re not sitting in the Oval Office making these disastrous decisions regarding international relations and national security unilaterally. There are lobbyists and corporations behind the administrations who don’t care about the American citizens or other nations abroad. The recent Twitter purge is nothing more than an attempt to squelch free speech.

Whatever has been instigated, the question should always be, “What has resulted or been implemented because of ‘x’ or ‘y’?”. However, as I told my relative, it’s clear that much has been thrown at the US citizens within the last year, but it’s all by design because “divide and conquer” IS the ultimate goal.
He is an actor and he played his role. His job was to make sure we were absolutely splintered as a nation - more divided then we’ve ever been: I am fully aware that he is but a puppet used for a purpose.

DesertRose

Superstar
@justjess and @The Zone I respect both of your opinions on some issues.
We do not need to agree on everything in order to understand where someone is coming from.
I am glad that @DavidSon has started a thread that in my opinion looks at the big picture.
After many years of observing the satanic bankers it is obvious that they play all sides if it serves their ends which is something many have pointed out on here eloquently.
We have told those with extreme views on either ends give your brothers and sisters in humanity or citizenry a chance.
Pushing for dialogue instead of demonization may perhaps lead to common grounds on key issues at the very least.
We have all been played by these elites and they have used agent provocateurs (and useful idiots)on many occasions against different groups.
They play power games.(blackmail, extortion, rigged elections, pay offs, fraudulent financial and health reports, murder)
While citizens are blinded by the politics and kabuki theater (infiltrated protests, useless petitions, internet and social media groups many of whom are intelligence led and organized).
This all leads to elite objectives and solutions that are passed.
(Edit: one solution is not to jump on the elite driven demonization, and hysteria bandwagons that lead to wars including civil wars.)

Last edited:

DavidSon

Star
By Ron Paul, MD
Ron Paul Institute

Excerpt:

I have to comment on the personal experience of synchronicity with the title of Paul's article as I was reading from Karly's thread (2018) this morning- The Wars come home!

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/the-wars-come-home.4770/

In the first post is a link about programs like the DHS's FAST being first tested in Afghanistan. Catching up to a lot of this, it's shocking to read of their capabilities in 2008:

...the DHS intends to monitor and collect data including "video images, audio recordings, cardiovascular signals, pheromones, electrodermal activity, and respiratory measurements."

The same things have been revealed about the Israeli military testing devices and monitoring software on the Palestinians. They can claim they're "battle tested" before being marketed commercially.

justjess

Superstar
The BLM protests were the first time they tested their new cell phone espionage and facial recognition capabilities on a mass scale on our soil. They are using both now for the Capitol riots as well. It will only get worse. Pretty soon the whole country will be Camden on steroids (as far as surveillance)

Karlysymon

Superstar
I agree strongly with Paul's larger analysis- that the tools of war the US has used against foreign countries will be used against the US population. The military machine doesn't build up trillions in assets and research NOT to be put to use.
The wars always tend to come home in some form because the aggressor is as much changed as the foreign territory “he” changes. I have some old articles that I will transplant here to highlight the fact that this isn’t happening because Trump told his supporters to storm the Capitol but that it has been slowly building up over the years awaiting a perfect storm of a confluence of events. For example, a domestic terrorism narrative wouldn’t have been launched circa 2010-2011 because people were just starting to use smartphones, alt-media was also beginning to expand….among other things. What seems to be happening now looks like a case of “America, you have officially arrived.”

It’s even more terrifying to think that since the War on (foreign) Terror turned a bunch of countries into war zones, that the same fate awaits the homeland. It’s probably why, in his address to West Point graduates in 2019, Mike Pence listed “this hemisphere” as a future theater of war to which they would be deployed. It’s also probably why people like Rosa Brooks explored how America’s legal systems would adapt to those changes.

I also got to thinking that what is currently happening in America is likely a test-case for TPTB. Insurrection is a given in other parts of the world (Klaus Schwab said we should expect angrier populations) but it is a test case in the sense that how the US gov’t deals with a heavily armed populace gives other countries time to adjust their plans on how to deal with their unarmed populations. Let’s not kid ourselves, like 9/11, European countries are also going to run with the domestic terrorism narrative.

Karlysymon

Superstar

Reading this list in 2021 "hits home harder" than it probably did back in 2012/2013

After the 2019 El Paso shooting
Beware Calls in US for Domestic ‘Terrorism’ Laws

"Watts wants Congress to make domestic terrorism a federal crime (suspected domestic terrorists now typically face gun, conspiracy, or hate-crime charges) and to pass a law for designating domestic terrorism organizations and domestic terrorists (the State Department does this for international terrorists and terrorist groups). He’s also proposed that the FBI director launch a national domestic-terrorism case for “white-nationalist-inspired terrorism,” which would “help the FBI dedicate more resources and personnel to white-nationalist terrorism, may help them detect violent plots earlier, and increase the amount of information for sharing with state and local partners who may be better informed and positioned for thwarting extremist violence.”

justjess

Superstar
The answer is yes, yes and yes. Okay, so this quickly is sort of yes but I will explain. I work as a government contractor on varying projects, none of them permanent. You may recall me disappearing a bit back and saying I would be sharing some interesting things learned. Well, so much happened since that time the info kept getting put off by me in that the distractions have been many in the world.

What I learned was that there was a civil war behind the scenes at every level before the election. I played the game with the job, conforming to the point of earning trust. The group I was working with had been infiltrated by leftist ideologies or better described as fervent anti-Trump people. As the project went on I realized I was the only white person on a 12 person team that had been whittled down and despite this being an official government operation, it was fueled by gathering information on citizens that went beyond, say the US Census.

We needed information in parts of regions where others did not dare go on the final team. Being the only white person left on the project, I was tabbed to go to white supremacist strongholds or what is left of Klan country at the border of two states.

During the visits I saw the fringe right or Trump country where there were numerous flags, the red hats with some Biden election signs about as well. It was basically an area of poor white trash as many call them, but also Americans struggling to make ends meet via limited opportunities and no government grants.

It was not fun dealing with some of the people. I had guns pulled on me twice during the project. There was a faction that was hardcore racist and the ignorance was bothersome to me. I also noticed how easily these people could be manipulated. But it came to light as well that these types of people are overall few and far between and in really small pockets of states where the government itself never lifted a finger to help mega poor areas with education and opportunity issues.

At one point, the realization came to me that these people were being marked. All the information was being stored as data and the fact that the team was politically slanted when whittled down to 12 with 5 people under each one of them, I started to see this project was to not only to infiltrate but mark citizens as dangerous.

The problem is that there are normal people mixed in with some of the more ignorant people. But they to get swallowed up and deemed insurrectionists. That is clear to me now. I wrestle with what part of the job means for some of them moving forward. Will they roll in and send them to reeducation camps? There is a better chance of that happening than some will think and there are plans.

People talk of coups here not seeing the coup has already happened and that the Democratic party I was once a member of is the most dangerous party of all time and not unorganized rednecks. Despite Trump being in office, it was clear the project I was on was controlled by those who are taking over.

Our goal was supposedly vital statistics which is all I can say on that. But there was a clear bias towards whose voices would and wouldn't be counted. There was an emphasis to get information from people of color or illegal immigrants but not in the way you may think. They seemed to be purposefully trying to fudge and inflate numbers of people of color and the reason was to change the fabric of who actually lives where for official statistics. But they wanted notes on the people in Klan country. Details of what is seen where they live. etc.

I saw much more, a books worth. Dirty cops, areas they will have trouble with if they go after them, racism in more ways than one can imagine with some people in the trouble areas and some provided by the people at the top asking you to deep dive on folks.

This has led to a list of sorts I am not privy to. Citizens are marked now via their belief systems. Besides those pockets of the country, the other hardcore Trump areas I visited had super nice people, down to earth traditionalists. Yet, to many, they are all the same and my operations head seemed to buy into this with all their wink and nod stuff.

While the project I was on was supposed to be straight up and official, it has been infiltrated by political ideologies. The job neglected a headcount on some in the end while favoring other groups where there would be multiple attempts at getting their information for it meant regional changes. In short, they wanted to fudge a bit on the numbers concerning race.

I saw more bothersome things as well. I saw some serious worthless racists types that had an IQ that was not too high. I spoke with people of color living in very racist areas and dealing with crooked cops. That pissed me off for I did actually see a Highway Patrolman in the area I worked in go off on me for working with the government and said he'd have his guys escort me away if there was an issue. But I covered some serious ground with the job and this stuff was isolated in very small communities.

Honestly, I am a bit lost here now with the story for this is just a small portion of it. But I saw a lot of the US up close and personal and I can tell you that it is divided more from outside influences than in a natural way.

I wake up today seeing the Dems putting their feet on the necks of people who were already feeling left out and disrespected acting as if that has nothing to do with uprisings. I think they are about to really go after so called domestic terrorists and it will come fast and hard after January. It seems like they are going to push this until there are uprisings.

I feel certain we see a major false-flag before the 20th that will be one of the scariest times in citizens' lives. In a sense, they are going to force people to fight for what they consider basic rights. Wrong think will land you in jail in the coming months of this totalitarian takeover where a small group of people think they know best how we should live.
View attachment 50757
Were you a traveling field interviewer for one of their “audits”? Just wondering... I did that for awhile but never took the travel gigs despite them offering to pay really really well cuz I have kids and can’t travel.

“I wake up today seeing the Dems putting their feet on the necks of people who were already feeling left out and disrespected acting as if that has nothing to do with uprisings.”

What do you think the blm riots were about this summer if not the exact same thing? There is only one type of person who counts in this country and there are large groups of people on both sides of the ideological divide that aren’t part of it and have taken turns this year being demonized and scapegoated and led to the slaughter so to speak. They have their own culpability as well but I’ve been saying for months this is a setup/trap - and at this point all that’s changed is which group is actively a target.

I am entirely convinced the proud boys and other similar groups are government ops. I have been saying that for months here as well. Came upon an article the other day that named roger stone as the founder of the proud boys and caught myself - was that an error (they were wrong) or a slip (they didn’t mean to say it but it’s true) or an admission (they wanted it out there and figured no one would pay attention)?

I told you during the blm riots that it was the police and feds and outside agitators starting the violence and leftists getting caught up in the crowd psychology of it because THEY are smart and know how to feed off peoples deepest fears and emotions to manipulate them to do things. We have cops opening the doors during the capital riots, congressmen hand signaling support with practically a wink and a signal, specific words used in speeches ahead of time to rile people up.. and among that crowd proud boys, militia groups, and undercover government agents lighting a spark meant to incite ordinary people to do extraordinary things.

I agree with you on plenty - I just don’t think you see it’s being directed at BOTH sides and I can’t understand how anyone can’t see that EVERY politician is in on it, including the one they think is meant to save them from it. It is frustrating. Because ignoring or denying those things is just going to keep this divide in place and it’s the divide they are exploiting to accomplish their plans.

justjess

Superstar
I have had a top-secret government clearance since I was 17 years old and a parent had to sign for me to join the USAF. I did so for the education aspect and left as an E-5 going into officer training where I headed up environmental studies and later some stuff I rarely speak of. (did not head that up) I left the military before finishing officer training but continued to work for the government off and on for the pay was nice.

Every person on our team had to have clearances so it was more entailed than audits and such, s I hesitate to call it by name for I signed disclosure agreements on that aspect. I do see it is both sides or that they are manipulated. But this project was totally slanted and it was clear there was an end goal in hindsight. Speaking of it at all is not wise and I may remove this at any time, but there are others like me who have shared a tad that are safe for we are not important enough to worry about for their plans are that far along. It also took me time to put the picture together.

One of the ploys during this unrest is to bombard us with so much information that we have little time to speak of it, etc. And that leads to emotions and this is psychological warfare designed to split people and make them activists.

I am not taking shots at the Dems for any other reason than they are the party of the totalitarian rule to come and I think you will see that. The sides are them against the people and they want you to sign off on them thinking for you. That kind of thing never works and leads to likely bloody revolt. There will be a false flag in the coming days likely of epic proportions to make coming bills pass. At this point, the republicans left standing are in on it as well. They will basically stop trying to hide that both parties are tainted and it will become obvious to the masses albeit slow for Americans who have been intentionally beat down that they have been manipulated since coming out of the womb with deception.

It is a legitimate dangerous time in the US. It is a powder keg and they will not pass on this opportunity to implement sweeping changes to everything we have known which is close to free thought or free speech. They will likely arrest people they assume could be trouble as well in an authoritarian takeover. Nobody in this country should trust or be happy with any politician.

Welcome to 2021, if you think 2020 was the year of mass mind control via the virus and strife, wait until the end of this year.
If you are aware it is a dangerous time in this country for everyone why on earth would you mock me for spending the last year making my house a fortress? Why do you think when you asked me directly I told you I preferred trump would win because it would at least forestall what was coming by a bit and give me more time? They need BOTH sides unhappy and agitated and up until the election the right wasn’t angry enough.

Everything this year has been perfectly designed to get normal people on both sides ready and willing to kill their neighbor for flying the wrong political flag or being the wrong color. Every god damn thing down to the way stimulus relief and unemployment benefits and mandates were issued. It’s like someone purposefulLy decided to set this country on fire from every angle possible.

bombarding people with information that activates their emotions IS light mind control. I really don’t understand why you’ve been going after me in threads when quite frankly you agree with me on much whether you realize it or not. Seems there is ONE thing we disagree on - which can possibly be boiled down to you being more of an optimist then I am.

Karlysymon

Superstar
The NDAA also applies the laws of war on American soil―except under this law, everyone, whether an American citizen or not, is robbed of their rights. Under Section 1021, anyone who has committed a belligerent act, which even the government could not define when questioned in court, can be detained indefinitely, without charges or trial, as a “suspected terrorist.”

In essence, the 2012 NDAA brought the war on terror home. It is the authority used to kill American citizens abroad and justify the abuses at Guantanamo Bay. And now it applies on American soil.
SM: Who are the “covered persons” in the 2012 NDAA?

DJ:
The 2012 NDAA’s detention provisions apply to anyone, anywhere. But who is most likely to have the NDAA used against them? It depends on how you define the word terrorist.

The Department of Homeland Security said that individuals or organizations “reverent of individual liberty” and “suspicious of centralized federal authority” pose a threat. The state of Georgia calls publishing “public records” terrorism. The FBI added the director of an anti-fracking film to the terror watchlist; and tells business owners to look for terrorists via “strange odors,” “ordering a specific hotel room,” and demanding “identity ‘privacy’ in dozens of their documents.

The government won’t define “terrorist” in order to keep their options flexible. So it means whatever they want it to mean, at any point. And under the 2012 NDAA, the term “terrorist” can be applied to whomever they want to apply it to, at any point.

A previous champion of the fight against the NDAA was Rep. Justin Amash, but recently, no representative in either house has introduced legislation to curb the NDAA. It is the realization of one of my greatest fears: once Americans forget about this legislation, that’s when it will be used en masse.

SM: When will this bill expire?

DJ: When will the war on terror end? That’s when the NDAA powers expire. America entered this war with the Authorization for Use of Military Force in 2001, which authorized “necessary and appropriate force” to go after Al-Qaeda and the Taliban, and to go to war in Afghanistan. It is also the same bill quoted by the 2012 NDAA.

So when the war on terror ends, that’s when these extraordinary military powers will end. And in all probability, the answer is never.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/dear-americans-this-law-makes-it-possible-to-arrest_b_57c9b648e4b06c750dd9cd6f
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/cifamerica/2012/feb/29/ndaa-danger-american-liberty

DavidSon

Star

Reading this list in 2021 "hits home harder" than it probably did back in 2012/2013

After the 2019 El Paso shooting
Beware Calls in US for Domestic ‘Terrorism’ Laws

"Watts wants Congress to make domestic terrorism a federal crime (suspected domestic terrorists now typically face gun, conspiracy, or hate-crime charges) and to pass a law for designating domestic terrorism organizations and domestic terrorists (the State Department does this for international terrorists and terrorist groups). He’s also proposed that the FBI director launch a national domestic-terrorism case for “white-nationalist-inspired terrorism,” which would “help the FBI dedicate more resources and personnel to white-nationalist terrorism, may help them detect violent plots earlier, and increase the amount of information for sharing with state and local partners who may be better informed and positioned for thwarting extremist violence.”
Thanks for the links. Both OG articles were well written. The Reichstag fire is an important event to remember how easily FF's can result in the loss of constitutional liberties. I liked the quote from Huey Long about fascism which led me to look up his history. I'm thinking now about a local Share Our Wealth club. :) It's good to know there are leftist activists like Johnstone and several others speaking out against increased policing based on dubious, hyperbolic narratives. I'll be reading more about the 2012 NDAA you referenced as it's critical to understanding the dangerous path America is headed down.

The Atlantic piece shows again there is a faction of the intelligence/security community determined to silence all speech that opposes their interests. Every one of these biased articles source the ADL to help define how the public is supposed to react to mass shootings or hateful speech. It's obvious what groups are continually forcing the "white supremacy" narrative- an extreme minority exhibiting power through over-representation. Shouldn't it be a concern when all the heads of the DHS's CVE branch (Countering Violent Extremism) leave their posts for the ADL? We deserve a wider range of opinions in our policy discussions.

To comment on what the Zone was describing, I'm also frustrated by attempts to railroad entire populations and varying issues into solutions requiring increased surveillance. The picture the ADL paints of the US is a lie. I've lived here for decades and can agree there is some hatred between ethnic groups but these attitudes are extremely fringe. The reality and source of friction is that we're all poor! 5% of the population owns 75% of the wealth here. We don't live in a democracy; this is a decaying empire. I'll argue to my dying breath that if we could invest in inner cities, invest in distant rural communities, the stress and divisions among our demographics will magically disappear. As we've all said the elites don't want solutions; their only answer is technocratic control over populations.