US War on Domestic Terror

justjess

Superstar
Yeah, you are right. It’s like a comedy show and it’s funny that “they” seem to be sticking to the script. All these stories swirling about Enrique Tarrio as a “prolific informant” for the feds or McInnes dad having been a defense contractor. They (Proud Boys) could be designated a DTO while at the same time some members still work for the authorities. Same script followed by ISIS, Al Nusra etc. They are designated as FTOs in Western countries and yet they are supplied with monies, weapons, etc to bring to fruition the designs of western countries on the Middle East. So the designation is likely a “door-opener” to ensnare anyone else that may defy any gov’t.

Totally agree. I’ve been thinking about it lately that a much bigger false flag is around the corner to not just get lawmakers but also the average person to sign away, in a wholesale form, whatever is left of the civil liberties.

I decided to find out how many Senators and Congressmen voted down the Patriot Act 20yrs ago (1 and 13 respectively). Out of 99 senators only ONE voted it down because of the infringements he saw on civil liberties. In all honesty, how can lawmakers be so gullible that out of 99 people, only 1 person saw what was plain and obvious? Either the other 98 didn’t read it; read it and agreed with the proposals; read it, disagreed with Act but got paid to make it pass. This.....coupled with the pro-war rallies by average people a year later.....iam afraid will repeat itself. TPTB just need the right event to shell shock everyone.
Bernie sanders also voted against the patriot act - he was in the house then. Just saying.

Got to wonder, who are they a threat to?

Whites are only 10% of the global population and probably only 1-3% of that are sympathetic to those movements.

I can’t help but seeing “Without naming anyone, Guterres expressed worry that these hate groups are being “cheered on by people in positions of responsibility in ways that were considered unimaginable not long ago.” as a rewriting of history as well.they push the Overton window so far to the extreme left that what was considered a normal, typical stance 20+ years ago is now considered radical extremism. According to the establishment machine and the thought police, basically 99.9999% of people that have ever existed have been right wing extemist supremacists. New world values for a new world order and the new man.

Karlysymon

Star
Got to wonder, who are they a threat to?

Whites are only 10% of the global population and probably only 1-3% of that are sympathetic to those movements.

I can’t help but seeing “Without naming anyone, Guterres expressed worry that these hate groups are being “cheered on by people in positions of responsibility in ways that were considered unimaginable not long ago.” as a rewriting of history as well.they push the Overton window so far to the extreme left that what was considered a normal, typical stance 20+ years ago is now considered radical extremism. According to the establishment machine and the thought police, basically 99.9999% of people that have ever existed have been right wing extemist supremacists. New world values for a new world order and the new man.
Same question that should have been asked 21yrs ago as "they" were ramping up the terror threat. These articles are both from the year 2000.

The commission report that was cited

Michael Jenkins was mentioned in the first article and he wrote this pre-Election article that i'd posted in the Nashville bombing thread

Three Timeframes Will Each Have Their Own Objectives and Modes of Violence

Election Day to the Inauguration

Objectives, tactics, and targets may shift in the months between Election Day and inauguration. Some might perceive the expected delays in counting absentee and mail-in ballots as evidence of efforts to overturn results. These disputes would have to be adjudicated in the courts, ultimately by the Supreme Court. But courtrooms might not be the only battlegrounds.
We could see massive demonstrations to show political strength for their candidate and to warn authorities what could happen if they defy what demonstrators on one side or the other believe to be popular will. There could be efforts to impede the counting or recounting of ballots, perhaps even armed takeovers of facilities where ballots are being tallied or stored, arson to destroy “fraudulent ballots,” bombs and bomb threats, and threats to election officials and judges. Death threats have already been made against health officials and political leaders during the pandemic. So with political foes portraying each other as evil and dangerous, it is not difficult to imagine that there might be attempts to assassinate political leaders.
What they are doing is demonizing a demographic, pass laws which will then be used against everyone. There is a reason talk of "bio-terror attacks are coming" is so pervasive nowadays. Should a CBRN** attack happen here on out, it will certainly be blamed on that demographic. It's just the easiest way to deal with a restless/unruly population. Curiously though, MSM is tiptoeing about how the "insurgency" would be dealt with. $7trillion was spent on the war on terror. How much is going to be spent on the domestic war on terror, let alone be willing to pay for it? Is it going to demand permanent martial law? etc

**chemical, biological, radio & nukes

Last edited:
Same question that should have been asked 21yrs ago as "they" were ramping up the terror threat. These articles are both from the year 2000.

Michael Jenkins was mentioned in the first article and he wrote this pre-Election article that i'd posted in the Nashville bombing thread

Objectives, tactics, and targets may shift in the months between Election Day and inauguration. Some might perceive the expected delays in counting absentee and mail-in ballots as evidence of efforts to overturn results. These disputes would have to be adjudicated in the courts, ultimately by the Supreme Court. But courtrooms might not be the only battlegrounds.
We could see massive demonstrations to show political strength for their candidate and to warn authorities what could happen if they defy what demonstrators on one side or the other believe to be popular will. There could be efforts to impede the counting or recounting of ballots, perhaps even armed takeovers of facilities where ballots are being tallied or stored, arson to destroy “fraudulent ballots,” bombs and bomb threats, and threats to election officials and judges. Death threats have already been made against health officials and political leaders during the pandemic. So with political foes portraying each other as evil and dangerous, it is not difficult to imagine that there might be attempts to assassinate political leaders.
What they are doing is demonizing a demographic, pass laws which will then be used against everyone. There is a reason talk of "bio-terror attacks are coming" is so pervasive nowadays. Should a CBRN** attack happen here on out, it will certainly be blamed on that demographic. It's just the easiest way to deal with a restless/unruly population. Curiously though, MSM is tiptoeing about how the "insurgency" would be dealt with. $7trillion was spent on the war on terror. How much is going to be spent on the domestic war on terror, let alone be willing to pay for it? Is it going to demand permanent martial law? etc

Absolutely. What is the purpose of demonizing the majority of a countries demographic population? Obviously, it’s to pass totalitarian measures over the population of that country. It’s to overthrow the majority by a minority, and no, it’s not latinx or something, it’s the oligarchy, the corporate-intelligence-political class with the media at the helm.

DavidSon

Star

Only knowing of his book on Laurel Canyon and a few interviews I had no idea McGowan was so informed on foreign and domestic policy. His article was well written, factual with a biting sense of humor. Thanks for bringing it up.

Jensen is another deep state fiend like Kissinger or Robert Kadlec, ever revolving between administrations and private corporations- menaces who just won't go away. It's no coincidence they seem to pop up around these major/catastrophic events .

I bookmarked Jensen's report for later but reading the first paragraph literally every sentence is a lie. The sad thing is we've read regular people saying the same thing online. "The nation is deeply divided"... yeah idiot between corrupt grifters and average citizens. Not that it's ever been easy to digest mainstream or US public policy narration but now, especially mixing in the rhetoric of the covid deception, the term "clown world" is extremely fitting to describe the avalanche of delusion and propaganda. It can be disheartening.

There's a fiber of hope in the opinion pieces and statements from groups like the ACLU objecting to DT legislation. The article you posted about the 1st amendment being an impediment to new laws is another example. Searching online there's a pretty strong debate happening right now. Of course I disagree with the bill but there's a possibility they'll be satisfied by creating just the DTPA (already passed the House).

Karlysymon

Star
Only knowing of his book on Laurel Canyon and a few interviews I had no idea McGowan was so informed on foreign and domestic policy. His article was well written, factual with a biting sense of humor. Thanks for bringing it up.

Jensen is another deep state fiend like Kissinger or Robert Kadlec, ever revolving between administrations and private corporations- menaces who just won't go away. It's no coincidence they seem to pop up around these major/catastrophic events .

I bookmarked Jensen's report for later but reading the first paragraph literally every sentence is a lie. The sad thing is we've read regular people saying the same thing online. "The nation is deeply divided"... yeah idiot between corrupt grifters and average citizens. Not that it's ever been easy to digest mainstream or US public policy narration but now, especially mixing in the rhetoric of the covid deception, the term "clown world" is extremely fitting to describe the avalanche of delusion and propaganda. It can be disheartening.

There's a fiber of hope in the opinion pieces and statements from groups like the ACLU objecting to DT legislation. The article you posted about the 1st amendment being an impediment to new laws is another example. Searching online there's a pretty strong debate happening right now. Of course I disagree with the bill but there's a possibility they'll be satisfied by creating just the DTPA (already passed the House).
McGowan was and remains one of my favorite people/authors. I was reading his series on Lincoln at the time of his death, eagerly awaiting the 9th installment which sadly never came. His foresight was prescient and I wish he had lived to see what is happening right now.
1614289011142.png
I did my best to track down that LA Times article that he used as a source but failed to find it, only coming across a snippet of it in a PDF document on terrorism.

I agree that there is greater pushback this time around than probably 20yrs ( see this WaPo article suggesting that a domestic war against insurgents will backfire) because people are now acquainted with the demands & costs of the war on terror, more so when it threatens to pivot to a new theater (the homeland) and ensnaring the average citizen.

The think tanks have been hard at work though.