US election biden/trump poll

who will win the US election?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

justjess

Superstar
It's actually written that anyone that are not Melanin Israelites will go through captivity and/or death in the end if you read the Book of Obadiah. The Bible also aligns with historical facts. By the way, since you're saying that I should fxck myself, you're telling God to do that as well. Your people fxcked themselves over for what they've done, and you're next. This isn't from me, this is from God. Read Obadiah and Isaiah Chapter 14, he's the one that will have all of you reap what you sow, NOT me.

You all share the same bloodline, so you're all resulting in the same fate.

Please remember that, again, this is from God. You can't change what God has in store for the world, and whether you agree with it or not, it's still going to happen.
So let’s assume your bible story is true.. there’s a difference between acknowledging something is eventually going to happen and actively cheering and preying for it to happen NOW because you want to see your “enemies” suffer. God wouldn’t like the latter, as it goes against everything he told us about how to live our lives. Since doing so means you have an ugly black sinful spiteful vengeful heart - and vengeance is for GOD, not YOU.

and again, you are hoping and praying for the death of my children. Innocent children. One a baby. I’m not telling god to go fuck himself. I’m telling you to go fuck yourself. Me and god are fine.

Helioform

Star
Trump will probably win (The Economist predicts it anyway), followed by riots for months and more corona-BS.

polymoog

Superstar
Trump will probably win (The Economist predicts it anyway), followed by riots for months and more corona-BS.
yes, but how many weeks until its settled?

and... who was your favorite rioter/protester this year?

Bent8484

Established
God created lucifer and his people which are the people of Edom, (Via America, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Russia, China, Japan, Korea, Iran, the list goes on) to be destroyed in the end. You guys were only made to enslave MY people, take my peoples riches that naturally originates from Africa, and to overcome us because my people refused to keep the laws and commandments. So that was actually OUR judgment,

YOUR judgment is basically what your people done to my people except my people (the redeemed to be exact) will not go to beastly levels that your people went to. Your people didn't just kill, r*pe, and torture my people. My people had their children raped, babies eaten by animals, hung by trees, and all those White slave owners are said to have been taken pictures of my people hanging on trees and making them into postcards to send to each other on letters like,

"Hey! I had fun at the HANGING! Look at this N*ggers severed head on the tree, haha!" Like...do you see how beastly that is? They also stomped on pregnant mothers, whipped their tummies so their baby can experience the pain as well, (emotionally wise) hell, they went as far as to EAT my people because they thought, "Well, Black people have GREAT genes so perhaps if we ate certain body parts we wished we had, we would have them! It's a solid deal!"

Yes. They went that far. Tragic isn't it? Luckily for you, (and for us in all honesty) we're not going to take it THAT far when you're put in captivity, but you will know that the twelve tribes of Israel are the sons and daughters of GOD himself once that day comes.
"You guys"? Who do you think I am? I clearly stated that I'm not white, and you might have noticed, if you'd stop your incoherent ranting long enough to read our replies properly. And the expression is "wearing thin", as in the sentence: my patience with this thread is wearing thin.

It's funny...you don't seem to see the flaw in your reasoning, and why everyone is resisting your ideas: you incorrectly generalize shared agency to an entire group of *individuals*. You know, like racists do.

Talk less, read more. See you around.

God created lucifer and his people which are the people of Edom, (Via America, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Russia, China, Japan, Korea, Iran, the list goes on) to be destroyed in the end. You guys were only made to enslave MY people, take my peoples riches that naturally originates from Africa, and to overcome us because my people refused to keep the laws and commandments. So that was actually OUR judgment,

YOUR judgment is basically what your people done to my people except my people (the redeemed to be exact) will not go to beastly levels that your people went to. Your people didn't just kill, r*pe, and torture my people. My people had their children raped, babies eaten by animals, hung by trees, and all those White slave owners are said to have been taken pictures of my people hanging on trees and making them into postcards to send to each other on letters like,

"Hey! I had fun at the HANGING! Look at this N*ggers severed head on the tree, haha!" Like...do you see how beastly that is? They also stomped on pregnant mothers, whipped their tummies so their baby can experience the pain as well, (emotionally wise) hell, they went as far as to EAT my people because they thought, "Well, Black people have GREAT genes so perhaps if we ate certain body parts we wished we had, we would have them! It's a solid deal!"

Yes. They went that far. Tragic isn't it? Luckily for you, (and for us in all honesty) we're not going to take it THAT far when you're put in captivity, but you will know that the twelve tribes of Israel are the sons and daughters of GOD himself once that day comes.
Wait, so if “your people” were enslaved because they didn’t keep the commandments, then aren’t you just even now with God? Why would anyone be punished for doing what God wanted according to you, to enslave you because you broke the commandments?
According to that, you’re at a net zero now, debts paid. No one would be punished for that.

Awoken2

Superstar
though there's a good possibility I wouldn't be part of it because Yahawah would take his people out before the nuclear bombs
Yeah yeah, you believers all get whisked off into the sky before it all kicks off.

As belief systems go, this one is just laughable. Good luck with that one eh?

Awoken2

Superstar
To answer the OP, It really doesn't matter who "wins"

If you haven't figured that one out by now you ain't ever going to figure it out

polymoog

Superstar
To answer the OP, It really doesn't matter who "wins"

If you haven't figured that one out by now you ain't ever going to figure it out
i know where you are coming from, but i disagree. the person who is selected will have a profound impact on how the NWO will steer:
- BS-19 lockdowns
- economic reset
- censorship online
- vax rollouts

for example, if biden gets in, we should expect lockdowns right away and more mask mandates. if trump is back, the NWO will have to ramp up the propaganda and fearmongering and maybe throw in a false flag or two to get everyone and trump to agree to the lockdown again.

LittleLady

Established
So let’s assume your bible story is true.. there’s a difference between acknowledging something is eventually going to happen and actively cheering and preying for it to happen NOW because you want to see your “enemies” suffer. God wouldn’t like the latter, as it goes against everything he told us about how to live our lives. Since doing so means you have an ugly black sinful spiteful vengeful heart - and vengeance is for GOD, not YOU.

and again, you are hoping and praying for the death of my children. Innocent children. One a baby. I’m not telling god to go fuck himself. I’m telling you to go fuck yourself. Me and god are fine.
I'm not the one saying it, God says all of you are going to be held responsible for what you have done to his children. Yes, you guys deserve extreme punishment for what you have done and are still currently doing. You are all the offspring of lucifer, so you all have to go.

What about MY peoples children and what happened to them because of YOUR people, huh? Since the BEGINNING of time? Answer me.

LittleLady

Established
Yeah yeah, you believers all get whisked off into the sky before it all kicks off.

As belief systems go, this one is just laughable. Good luck with that one eh?
That's not the rapture though, that happens after the Great Tribulation. And SOME of my people will be taken in chariots from America before the war happens, what of it? What's your problem? He's bringing my people to safety while EVERYONE in America gets bombed, literally somewhere in Revelations, it says there will be no more craftsmen, musicians, just anyone who is there. Says that once America is in flames, it will become a habitation of DEVILS which I assume is the lake of fire. America will probably become the lake of fire since the devil and his offspring will be tossed there after all is said and done.

Bent8484

Established
That's not the rapture though, that happens after the Great Tribulation. And SOME of my people will be taken in chariots from America before the war happens, what of it? What's your problem? He's bringing my people to safety while EVERYONE in America gets bombed, literally somewhere in Revelations, it says there will be no more craftsmen, musicians, just anyone who is there. Says that once America is in flames, it will become a habitation of DEVILS which I assume is the lake of fire. America will probably become the lake of fire since the devil and his offspring will be tossed there after all is said and done.
It never says "America", though, does it?

Otherwise, your Bible fanfic is coming along nicely.

LittleLady

Established
"You guys"? Who do you think I am? I clearly stated that I'm not white, and you might have noticed, if you'd stop your incoherent ranting long enough to read our replies properly. And the expression is "wearing thin", as in the sentence: my patience with this thread is wearing thin.

It's funny...you don't seem to see the flaw in your reasoning, and why everyone is resisting your ideas: you incorrectly generalize shared agency to an entire group of *individuals*. You know, like racists do.

Talk less, read more. See you around.
Becoming thin, wearing thin, means the same thing in the end.

I don't care that nobody agrees with me to be honest because it's going to happen either way. Don't want to accept it? Okay, go on about your day! Okay, call me racist, but remember that the White Man is the most racist being on the face of the earth. And also remember that God is not destroying you because of your race, he's destroying you because you have the same bloodline that lucifer has, so it is justified when you really think about it.