US election biden/trump poll

who will win the US election?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

polymoog

Superstar
further discussion questions:

1 who wins?
2 by what electoral and/or popular margin?
3 how many vote recounts?
4 how many weeks after the election takes place will they drag it out until finally have an official winner?
5 how many days will there be rioting?

BONUS:
pick your favorite rioter/protester, peaceful or fiery, american or globally.

grand prize for accuracy: the eternal envy of all that frequent the VC forums.

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
moog:

ive got trump winning 51% to 46% (5%: other)
vote recounts: 2
weeks after until they let us know who they selected: 3 weeks
rioting: 5 weeks-- its beginning to get cold, so i think that will keep most inside.

favorite protester: i gotta go with gareth icke @ trafalgar square, england 9/20.
"we do not consent" speech. awesome!!

justjess

Superstar
They canceled school for us on Election Day. No clue why. Just a random day off now and that’s a bit concerning

polymoog

Superstar
I think Biden will most likely ( but far from guaranteed) win if all counting of votes is allowed. I think Trump will be up or close with election night results and claim victory.
i am in the suburbs/rural-ish area, and its mostly trump here based on lawn signs and people ive spoken to. i dont have a pulse on how the cities are feeling. whats happening by you in the west?

Tidal

Star
I'll stick my neck out and say Trump will win, but not by very much.
He's been great TV entertainment for the past 4 years, but whether the voters will want to give him a second series will depend on PERSONALITY rather than election pledges.
Perhaps some people have become a bit fed up of Trump's gungho confrontational personality, and will prefer Sleepy uncle Joe's easy-going laidback personality.

Daze

Superstar
The poll needs Kanye West. Wasn't he running? Pretty sure Tom Cruise put his hat in the ring too. Might as well add Bugs bunny.
End of the day it doesn't matter what puppet we put in office. Nothing will change.

What is democracy but the illusion of choice? Theater for the masses as they select their next scapegoat while the puppet masters behind the curtain continue to pull the strings.

Trump changed nothing significant.
Obama changed nothing significant.
Skull and bones, er Bush Jr changed nothing significant.
Clinton, Bush Sr, Reagan.... and the show goes on.

Whose the new boss? Same as the old boss.

Thunderian

Superstar
The poll needs Kanye West. Wasn't he running? Pretty sure Tom Cruise put his hat in the ring too. Might as well add Bugs bunny.
End of the day it doesn't matter what puppet we put in office. Nothing will change.

What is democracy but the illusion of choice? Theater for the masses as they select their next scapegoat while the puppet masters behind the curtain continue to pull the strings.

Trump changed nothing significant.
Obama changed nothing significant.
Skull and bones, er Bush Jr changed nothing significant.
Clinton, Bush Sr, Reagan.... and the show goes on.

Whose the new boss? Same as the old boss.
It’s baffling to read comments like this and know just how different Trump is. He is not one is the elite, and he proves that by almost everything he does.

polymoog

Superstar
Biden probably gets Michigan, loses Ohio, and it’ll come down to PA, and I peg that slightly leanin
i traveled through PA two months ago and the rual areas were heavily represented with trump signs. however, i didnt go through the more populated cities. if youre saying PA is tight, then philly, pitt, and some of the other larger cities must be still heavily blue.

polymoog

Superstar
Pittsburgh and Reading for sure and it was a little more in smaller areas than I thought there would be but it was mostly Trump and he has the sign/billboard advantage in a lot of land at least.
one could probably decide which way the state will swing if one tallies up the population of the large cities and weighs it against all of the statewide rural voters. i think biden edges trump out there, despite the heavy campaigning.

NC is in play for biden?

I dislike trump and Biden. Both are sexual predators, yet both sides chose to ignore it, making excuses for sexual abuse for Thier choice while using the opposition's sexual deviance to score point. It leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

But I honestly don't know who will win. But my personal thoughts are.

I've come to some conclusions.

If biden wins then the elites want him in so he does as he's told like Obama.

But

If trump wins i think either, voting works and people don't like Biden, or the elites want trump in because he causes fighting, a them Vs us mentality, people are so busy bickering with each other, they don't see what's going on.

But I'm starting to lean towards trump winning, because the same mistakes are being made, celebrities are mocking and talking down to the 'common folk', in favour of Biden, they are using the same method as Hilary, and all that did was make people angry and they voted for trump. Same with anyone in the left, the attitude of "if you don't think like us your if isn't and stupid", the arrogance of the left is feeding the right.

Sunshine

Established
I really don't think Biden will win. He is a terrible candidate, and when I travel along the comments sections of various articles, even the die-hard democrats limit themselves to saying "Vote Blue!" Rather than "Vote Biden!", or any such language that would denote enthusiasm or belief in him personally. They just want to see Trump lose. They know Biden would be a sh*tty president, even if he had all of his mental faculties. They are pretending for the sake of political expedience, nothing more.

And the blue-dog voters are none too enamored of Kamelface Harris, either. She was yet another lost gamble by the DNC. They thought her almost-blackness would spark enthusiasm in the minority and self-hating white contingents, while being non-threatening enough to keep the semi-secretly racist WASP-types who fund everything comfortable. I estimate the success rate of this specific strategy to be about 20% of what they thought it would be.

Unfortunately, she is arrogant, snarky, and not-as-smart-as-she-thinks-she is. She hasn't won anyone over, least of all the well-educated black women voters. They've seen her type before, and whether it's on campus or in the work-place, she's the chick who is an obstacle to getting your job done, getting that raise, perk or promotion, because not only did she sleep with the boss, she will make you miserable because you didn't. With a fake smile plastered on her face.

The Trump Train, however, seems to be full steam ahead. Even in South Florida, a notoriously deep blue stain on the otherwise red state of Florida, there is a noticeably higher ratio of Trump gear in evidence, if you go by lawn signs, bumper stickers, etc. I would estimate it as at least 5:1, and I am being conservative. There have been a lot of boat parades, from Jacksonville in the north all the way down to Key West, with people decorating their vessels in banners and American flags and whatnot. That's kind of awesome. And every time he shows up in Miami or West Palm Beach (to go to Mar-a-Lago) there are thousands of fans at the airports, on the streets, at the rallies. He's got full-on rock-star status.

I predict a solid win by Trump, both in popular (comfortable lead) and electoral (landslide) votes. The dems in Congress will protest and try to drag things out, but, like every other tantrum, they won't accomplish anything but further irritating the taxpaying public. Three weeks sounds right on the money. They'll use up most of the active time left in session, and get bored with it just in time for their winter break. They usually take the last 3-4 days to sneak through some funky bills while everyone is busy with holiday preparations, but I think Trump will stymie that, and maybe hijack the strategy and force through a bill or two of his own.

I also predict that the repubs will pick up a few seats in the House, owing to the fabulous spate of new candidates vying for seats, including Carla Spalding, Joe Collins, Kim Klacik and Carlos Gimenez. Idk if it will be enough to sway the overall balance, but it will definitely keep things interesting.

justjess

Superstar
i traveled through PA two months ago and the rual areas were heavily represented with trump signs. however, i didnt go through the more populated cities. if youre saying PA is tight, then philly, pitt, and some of the other larger cities must be still heavily blue.
As someone who lives here it is very split even in the rural areas literally down to zip code.. one zip code heavy Biden signs, two blocks over a different zip code plastered with trump. More solidly trump the more rural, more Biden the closer you get to a “city” (I don’t consider Scranton or other places they call cities out here to even be cities honestly)

it’s so ridiculously absurd out here that if I wear a mask up the mountain I may get shot, if I DONT wear it down the mountain I may get shot. (I’m exaggerating about getting shot). But even my pretty solidly red, rural, up the mountain town has a surprising amount of Biden signs peppered about. I don’t think anyone is going to be able to “call” Pennsylvania until the count comes in.

(and yes the larger cities are still heavily blue.. but just like in nyc there are pockets of red)

LittleLady

Established
What the hell? Trump has a 70%- you know what, they're both terrible anyways so it really doesn't matter who gets SELECTED. I have to remember Biden is just as evil as the rest of the government.

Bent8484

Established
further discussion questions:

1 who wins?
2 by what electoral and/or popular margin?
3 how many vote recounts?
4 how many weeks after the election takes place will they drag it out until finally have an official winner?
5 how many days will there be rioting?

BONUS:
pick your favorite rioter/protester, peaceful or fiery, american or globally.

grand prize for accuracy: the eternal envy of all that frequent the VC forums.
Biden wins, Trump takes it to the Supreme Court, confusion ensues.

I'm going with Trump wins, paid corporate riot ensues with useful idiot leftists in WDC. I wouldn't be suprised if there was ongoing riots for the next 4 years of his presidency.

LittleLady

Established
Whoever wins at this point, I sincerely hope they're the ones that will cause America to fall even deeper. That's all I'm hoping for, really. Whoever is going to bring down America more and more, please become president. Eventually that will lead to WW3 by the anger of other Nations, and that'll be the end of America.

Last edited:

Bent8484

Established
Whoever wins at this point, I sincerely hope they're the ones that will cause America to fall even deeper. That's all I'm hoping for, really. Whoever is going to bring down America more and more, please become president. Eventually that will lead to WW3 by the anger of other Nations, and that'll be the end of America. Cheers!
You know people die in wars, right?

That's kind of a twisted sentiment.

Whoever wins at this point, I sincerely hope they're the ones that will cause America to fall even deeper. That's all I'm hoping for, really. Whoever is going to bring down America more and more, please become president. Eventually that will lead to WW3 by the anger of other Nations, and that'll be the end of America. Cheers!
I think that's called "evil". Cheers!