US deploys carrier strike group to send 'clear and unmistakable message' to Iran

The Zone

Star
IDK, the Trump base did not like war and he promised them to get out. He did so in one case. But I do fear those others in power will get past him and or cause him to sign off as well. Most Americans want nothing to do with a war, so it is risky to play with that in his case IMO. If you watch MSM it is clear they want the fear of war and they sure as hell want to cover one for their sad ratings. I will take a wait and see approach on this since I have no magic wand to stop a thing one way or the other. But the MSM is IMO trying to distract us all the time and we never know for sure from what.

ohhi9876

Veteran
IDK, the Trump base did not like war and he promised them to get out. He did so in one case. But I do fear those others in power will get past him and or cause him to sign off as well. Most Americans want nothing to do with a war, so it is risky to play with that in his case IMO. If you watch MSM it is clear they want the fear of war and they sure as hell want to cover one for their sad ratings. I will take a wait and see approach on this since I have no magic wand to stop a thing one way or the other. But the MSM is IMO trying to distract us all the time and we never know for sure from what.
yes they are for sure distracting - i think that is the whole point of T
chaos and distraction

meanwhile their n w o actions/plans rage on

oh and T's base likes what he tells them to like. :/

Wigi

Veteran
So let me get this straight:

Trump who's supposed to be a puppet of Putin according to mainstream narrative now wants a war against Iran knowing that Russia openly declared themselves as an ally of Iran?

Something don't add up.

ohhi9876

Veteran

Trump who's supposed to be a puppet of Putin according to mainstream narrative now wants a war against Iran knowing that Russia openly declared themselves as an ally of Iran?

Something don't add up.
well bolton is wild card in the scenario
:/

The Zone

Star
I was just trying to show that escalation can come from either side. It is getting worrisome, but we have been here before and nothing happened and I hope that continues. It is hard for me to come in the forum these days when I already basically know what people think, how they will react and the posts seem the same just a different date. The cold, harsh truth is there is plenty of blame to go around for no side is totally righteous in their efforts.

I was just trying to show that escalation can come from either side. It is getting worrisome, but we have been here before and nothing happened and I hope that continues. It is hard for me to come in the forum these days when I already basically know what people think, how they will react and the posts seem the same just a different date. The cold, harsh truth is there is plenty of blame to go around for no side is totally righteous in their efforts.
Well i don’t believe that you want the war which is good. I don’t think it happens this term. It would be a disaster and I believe would wreck his re-election chances.

I think that people around him desperately want one though, so it’s better not to have a second term.

Sure there is blame all around Zone, but withdrawing from the deal put us on a path to war, sooner or later.

ohhi9876

Veteran
n w o plans rage on so....

ohhi9876

Veteran
"Trump says 'Iran is in big trouble' after revelation that it seized TWO British tankers in the Persian Gulf as major tensions escalate between Tehran and Washington
  • Trump says Iran is in 'big trouble' and warns that the U.S. has lots of warships
  • The nation's military seized two UK-registered oil tanker ships in the Persian Gulf
  • The Stena Impero was ordered to turn to the north by Iranian forces, who also took over the British-operated Mesdar
  • UK officials said they lost contact with the 23 crew following the incident
  • Trump says Britain's crisis will be resolved thanks to a longstanding but unwritten mutual defense agreement with the United States "
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7266349/Trump-says-Iran-big-trouble-seized-TWO-British-tankers-Persian-Gulf.html

Karlysymon

Superstar
I wasn’t saying anything, just linking to the story. It’s probably not a good idea and it’s unfortunate that this escalating.

I will say this is Trump’s fault. The Iran deal was working and this isn’t necessary.
With the seizing of the tanker, the Iranians showed that they won’t be bullied. And I was glad about that. There is hope that this wouldn’t turn into a hot war anytime soon because there are a lot of moving parts. Since her neighbors host a bunch of US bases, which no doubt, will be used to launch attacks, the Iranians have threatened to attack their water de-salination plants should that happen. So countries like Qatar and the UAE will not only have wrecked economies but also have populations that are hungry and thirsty and demanding the heads of their rulers. There was a lot to lose for everyone. Israel may be taking another route to this through its current bombing campaign in Iraq.

Why the Wheels Came off
There are major shifts in the balance of power underway in the Persian Gulf. They are not what the Trump administration anticipated.

The Dogs Of War That Have Not Barked
Hizbullah’s ever-feisty head Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah hit the point home hard when he asked in a mid-July interview: “What will be left of the UAE’s glass towers if a war breaks out?”

Lisa

Superstar
Continuing tensions?

BREAKING NEWS: Donald Trump orders Navy to 'shoot down and destroy' Iranian gunboats if they harass American ships in the Gulf in escalation of tensions with Tehran

Something don't add up.
Its not so simple.

Trump is a puppet of the international Fascist Network, which includes Putin/Russia, but it also includes Netanyahu/Israel, elements of the UK/Brexit/ and elements of the US deep state (Council for National Policy)

Trump did try to relieve sanctions on Russia. He also tried to revive a $500 billion dollar joint venture between ExxonMobil and Russian (partially state owned) Rosneft, which is why he chose Exxonmobil chief Tillerson as his secretary of state. When the deal fell through Tillerson was fired.

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2018-03-13/tillerson-refused-to-do-another-deal-with-russia

Trump has been laundering money for the Russian mob since at least the 1980's. The Russian mob basically runs that country, and the Russian mob is tied into the Jewish religious sect Chabad Lubavitch, which also has ties to top officials in Israel, and oligarchs in the US.

when Zionist interests have a lot of control in Russia, its no surprise that Putin meets often with Israel, and no surprise that Russia has not done a thing to Israel, despite the fact that Israel has bombed Russia's "ally" Syria literally hundreds of times, and despite the fact that Israel was responsible for a shootdown of a Russian plane over Syria that killed over 20 Russian airmen.

Russia has their own interests, but many of them overlap with the interests of Israel, and the United States under Trump.

After Trump's many bankruptcies, only Deutchebank would loan him money, and its already come out that not only is this bank a major source for money laundering from Russian mobsters, but that a Russian bank basically backed Trump's loans with Deutsche bank.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/deutsche-bank-helped-trump-link-with-rich-russians-for-anonymous-real-estate-deals-dark-towers-book-alleges

IMO Russia is playing both sides, but ultimately they are too linked in to Israeli interests. 20% of Israelis are Russian.

Lisa

Superstar
Trump is spinning a Hollywood tale': Iran hits back at the President's threats to attack, insisting its gunboats were only practicing defensive maneuvers and mock him for 'bullying' as the world battles a pandemic