US deploys carrier strike group to send 'clear and unmistakable message' to Iran

justjess

Superstar
Serious probably stupid question...

Why don’t we just pick up Israel and move it. Give them Wyoming or something. It would save us a lot of money and headaches in the long run...

Lisa

Superstar
Serious probably stupid question...

Why don’t we just pick up Israel and move it. Give them Wyoming or something. It would save us a lot of money and headaches in the long run...
Because Wyoming is not their promised land.

justjess

Superstar
Because Wyoming is not their promised land.
Yeah well maybe despite all that we need to rethink it. Maybe it isn’t worth it. Giving them that specific piece of land has resulted in near perpetual warfare and trillions of dollars in expenses. Wyoming is very nice. We could give a chunk of money to any citizen that doesn’t want to stay for relocation and just admit we were wrong and move on. The Jews will have a beautiful peaceful safe home and the rest of the world won’t have to drown in debt and misery for generations to achieve it.!

Lisa

Superstar
Yeah well maybe despite all that we need to rethink it. Maybe it isn’t worth it. Giving them that specific piece of land has resulted in near perpetual warfare and trillions of dollars in expenses. Wyoming is very nice. We could give a chunk of money to any citizen that doesn’t want to stay for relocation and just admit we were wrong and move on. The Jews will have a beautiful peaceful safe home and the rest of the world won’t have to drown in debt and misery for generations to achieve it.!
You probably don’t want to hear this but that’s not going to solve the problem of the Jews. The Bible says that the Jews will be a problem for everyone and that it won’t be fixed. This all ties in with end time prophecy.

justjess

Superstar
You probably don’t want to hear this but that’s not going to solve the problem of the Jews. The Bible says that the Jews will be a problem for everyone and that it won’t be fixed. This all ties in with end time prophecy.
The Bible also says god will give them back their land. Not the USA and England.

Lisa

Superstar
What do you mean they "missed" their Messiah, Lisa?
When Jesus came some people believed on Him...but most didn’t which is why they voted Barabas saved and Jesus crucified. They didn’t recognize that Jesus was the Messiah that the Bible said would come. Maybe I should have used recognize instead of missed?

The Zone

Star
Umm Epstein is the distraction. Now, back to hating all Christians and thinking they are ALL the same. The warmongers are there whether Trump is in office or not. Perhaps, we forget the wars under Obama's watch?

ohhi9876

Veteran
Umm Epstein is the distraction. Now, back to hating all Christians and thinking they are ALL the same. The warmongers are there whether Trump is in office or not. Perhaps, we forget the wars under Obama's watch?
i haven't forgotten
why did T hire bolton out of the blue in 2018??

The Zone

Star
IDK, do you? Trump was an upset winner and did not do his homework on those he appointed underneath him and he also went against Bolton's suggestion recently. I have said he is a or the warmonger and I dislike him greatly. I am keeping an open mind here and a watch, but everything here is partisan with strange bedfellows coming together in many cases. Still, there is no war yet and let's hope there is not. Some people here take sides only to survive and be accepted in a forum. It is pathetic to see that happening as they cannot curtail their anger and have to have a bad man to slap every day of their lives, some of which produce only what we see here. You cannot live on these boards and have a productive life. You have to get out there and see things for yourself and not depend on shaky electronic media alone. And I am not talking about you. Everything has become circular here for a while now and conversations turn into petty insults and outrage that someone does not believe exactly as others do. I in no way think Trump is a lock as some suggest nor that a war would help him win. He can be his own worst enemy, so nothing is set in stone, so why fret over it until it is time. Some here fear their paranoia and worst fears to the point where it is real before it happens.

Last edited:

ohhi9876

Veteran
IDK, do you? Trump was an upset winner and did not do his homework on those he appointed underneath him and he also went against Bolton's suggestion recently. I have said he is a or the warmonger and I dislike him greatly. I am keeping an open mind here and a watch, but everything here is partisan with strange bedfellows coming together in many cases. Still, there is no war yet and let's hope there is not. Some people here take sides only to survive and be accepted in a forum. It is pathetic to see that happening as they cannot curtail their anger and have to have a bad man to slap every day of their lives, some of which produce only what we see here. You cannot live on these boards and have a productive life. You have to get out there and see things for yourself and not depend on shaky electronic media alone. And I am not talking about you. Everything has become circular here for a while now and conversations turn into petty insults and outrage that someone does not believe exactly as others do.
i think war will happen before election to ensure a 2020 win for T

The Zone

Star
Why do you think war will reassure Trump's reelection? Did you read what I said? People said Hillary was a lock too, right? If the US goes to war it will be bad. Really bad. We have established he has Bolten but he does not make the final call. It is the military-industrial complex at work here and they are on the right and left and could care less who is president for they know they control the office in many ways. Some of us hope that shakes out in some way but we may indeed get in a war just to speed up some things which no leader has control over. It also seems silly to rile Christians as much as it does Muslims. Nothing good will come of that for people will defend their faith. So, let's try not to light the match.

ohhi9876

Veteran
Why do you think war will reassure Trump's reelection? Did you read what I said? People said Hillary was a lock too, right? If the US goes to war it will be bad. Really bad. We have established he has Bolten but he does not make the final call. It is the military-industrial complex at work here and they are on the right and left and could care less who is president for they know they control the office in many ways. Some of us hope that shakes out in some way but we may indeed get in a war just to speed up some things which no leader has control over. It also seems silly to rile Christians as much as it does Muslims. Nothing good will come of that for people will defend their faith. So, let's try not to light the match.
in history wartime leaders win...
even W with iraq...
war is fear and if they have fear they vote for what is current not new because new is unknown.
war would also be huge distraction over ongoing scandals or related...

i do not want it but it is how i am seeing it the way things are building...

imagine if ron paul had been hired over bolton?