US deploys carrier strike group to send 'clear and unmistakable message' to Iran

Trump rejects Iran’s denials that it attacked tankers, citing video released by Central Command

https://www.google.com/amp/s/beta.washingtonpost.com/world/iran-slams-us-calls-claims-of-tanker-attackseconomic-terrorism/2019/06/14/b94c1ece-8e16-11e9-b6f4-033356502dce_story.html?outputType=amp

“In an interview on Fox News’s “Fox & Friends” program, Trump said, referring to the Central Command video: “Well, Iran did do it, and you know they did do it because you saw the boat.” He added, “They didn’t want the evidence left behind. . . . It was them that did it.”

Japanese Oil Tanker Owner Says U.S. Is Wrong About Gulf Attack

https://www.thedailybeast.com/japanese-oil-tanker-owner-says-us-is-wrong-about-gulf-attack

DavidSon

Star
It has nothing to do with the oil...honestly....no honestly

Good for her! I saw another video Iversen was defending Tulsi Gabbard's stance against foreign wars. If personable figures like her continue to speak out then popular opinion will shift.

The Zone

Star
Trump stands up to warmongers in the deep state and halts strike on Iran and all we hear are crickets. He stands down when reports come out that 120 civilians would die, but nobody yet sees that he has rattled swords yet not initiated a war yet. Had another person been elected, we would have been in a war.

justjess

Superstar
Trump stands up to warmongers in the deep state and halts strike on Iran and all we hear are crickets. He stands down when reports come out that 120 civilians would die, but nobody yet sees that he has rattled swords yet not initiated a war yet. Had another person been elected, we would have been in a war.
Give him time.

The Zone

Star
Predicted response. And not acknowledging Hillary would have had the US in a war. People act as if Trump is the only player in all of this via their unbridled hate.

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
Predicted response. And not acknowledging Hillary would have had the US in a war. People act as if Trump is the only player in all of this via their unbridled hate.
Why the fuck do I need to comment on Hilary in every single political thread? She is not president and doesn’t hold any position of power. I also never supported her.

Trump appointed some of the most hardcore war hawks and has been threatening war continuously. He pulled out of the iran deal and put this whole situation in motion. But I’m supposed to applaud him for backing out of a strike HE ORDERED at the last minute?

The Zone

Star
Why the fuck do I need to comment on Hilary in every single political thread? She is not president and doesn’t hold any position of power. I also never supported her.

Trump appointed some of the most hardcore war hawks and has been threatening war continuously. He pulled out of the iran deal and put this whole situation in motion. But I’m supposed to applaud him for backing out of a strike HE ORDERED at the last minute?
Nobody has asked you to comment on Hillary in every thread. People are simply saying Trump was the better option as crazy as that may seem.

Trump did appoint war hawks but he is also standing up against them at this time. He has some close to him wanting war. Saber rattling is a ploy amongst nations since the dawn of man and it is better than actually striking.

Bolten is scary to me. I have eyes on him and hope that he and his deep state military complex types do not get their way. Like it or not, what Trump did was worthy of some appreciation. He was not their choice, he was an upset winner and they'd like nothing more for him to go to war, lose the election and create more divide in the country to where globalization would become more popular to some.

The Zone

Star
Because the deep state has had a hold for many, many years and they manipulate situations. And he was new and had a pool made up of crooked politicians some hidden some not to choose from. It is called politics and it is complicated in the US. We are talking groups bought off from lobbyists and those who really pull the strings getting right back to where conspiracy theories thrive.

justjess

Superstar
Because the deep state has had a hold for many, many years and they manipulate situations. And he was new and had a pool made up of crooked politicians some hidden some not to choose from. It is called politics and it is complicated in the US. We are talking groups bought off from lobbyists and those who really pull the strings getting right back to where conspiracy theories thrive.
So he is a powerless patsy when his bad decisions are brought up and a fantastic political mastermind who’s saving the country single handedly when things he’s done you agree with are on the table?

Can’t have it both ways man.

No one held him at gunpoint to appoint these people. No one forced him to order the strike and if they were powerful enough to do that he wouldn’t have been able to call it off.

The Zone

Star
You are emotionally attributing things to me I have never implied and blurring me with others. I am actually shocked that you do not realize his lack of choices when it comes to those around him considering the corruption past. Hey, I get it. We all get it here, you hate the man. But hate him all you want for he is not in total control despite you thinking he can just sit around in the White House and make decisions all by himself. I am not unto continuing a conversation when I am blurred with others. Wow. So you really think his choices cannot be manipulated? That deals are made? It is called politics.