US demands social media details from visa applicant

justjess

Superstar
I am honestly confused. Please tell me where and how you believe I derailed this thread.
You didn’t. “She” is telling you she refuses to discuss anything with you due to your views on Israel. She detailed the thread.

elsbet

Superstar
You didn’t. “She” is telling you she refuses to discuss anything with you due to your views on Israel. She detailed the thread.
Derailed it, too. :p

Why is "She" in quotation marks? Emphasis?

justjess

Superstar
Damn auto correct...

There are some inconsistencies in that persons story... too much hostility and familiarity for someone who’s been here three months and said they slowly migrated from the bts thread (I saw no evidence of this)

Then she said this:

i've been talking to a lot of muslims (well im from a muslim country after all), a lot of them didn't even understand their own quran
While later saying this:
Yup I already knew about all of this. But my problem is my fam especially my mom cuz Hillsong is her church for the past maybe nearly 20 years or something. She used to attend a Baptist church but she didn’t like it.
So I looked and there are no Hillsong churches in Muslim countries. Especially not 20 years ago as was claimed.

Also noted: broken English in some places and perfect English even capable of using English slang precisely in others.

Just saying.

justjess

Superstar
Indonesia has hillsong churches.
Not twenty years ago. The length of time her mother has apparantly belonged to one.

20 years ago only Australia, London, Ukraine and Moscow. All majority Christian. And Australia where she says she lives (since 1997) is also majority Christian. 1997 would make her atleast 23 years old, since she would have had to live somewhere else prior to moving there for her story to be remotely true. Yet she claims to have known Muslims in her home country which would make her much older to be able to remember that and have the level of conversations she has claimed to have had. She isn’t portraying herself as a middle aged women though. So idk.

All I do know is that when someone comes at me with that much venom and familiarity from our very first exchange and has a story which seems highly unlikely with pretty big holes in it.. I’m vigilant.

Last edited:

Vytas

Star
I don't know if she said that she is from Australia, did she ? but once she mentioned some disaster near her home can't remember what it was exactly, but i googled the event and it was happening in Indonesia...
Whoa you like Sherlock out there :) Im almost scared :) From the past ? Spit it out then...

Allegra

Veteran
Damn auto correct...

There are some inconsistencies in that persons story... too much hostility and familiarity for someone who’s been here three months and said they slowly migrated from the bts thread (I saw no evidence of this)

Then she said this:

While later saying this:

So I looked and there are no Hillsong churches in Muslim countries. Especially not 20 years ago as was claimed.

Also noted: broken English in some places and perfect English even capable of using English slang precisely in others.

Just saying.
What’s wrong with u?

I’m from Indonesia but my family moved to Australia 23 years ago

I’m a 32 year old woman, what else do u wanna know? I came to Australia less than 10 years ago to study and moved in with my fam. My mom has been here for 23 years or somethjng

Allegra

Veteran
@justjess what is your problem with me? Cuz u failed to go against me in another thread? You’re pitiful. I am a she. Wanna go on discord and we can have a talk?

I can’t believe I have to do this. Is she trying to bully me?

Allegra

Veteran
Damn auto correct...

Just saying.
MY FIRST EVER POST . 27 march 2019 . i was talking about KPOP group Seventeen. I came to this forum cuz of BTS and KPOP in general, as I used to love them. But then I read another thread about religion and conspiracy so I stay.

Screenshot_207.png
What the heck does DM stand for, anyway? I know it means pm / private message, but what is stands for (the D) escapes me. :/

o_____O
Direct Messages