US Civil War Coming Soon?

Maes17

Superstar
Leftists are desperately encouraging more and more violence toward Trump supporters, and while in polite society Sarah Sanders gets chased out of restaurants, on the streets the left are getting put down hard. The left can have their crappy restaurants. This is awesome.

The cops stood by in Charlottesville while leftist thugs attacked anyone who wasn't sufficiently anti-Trump. The guy in the white sleeves in that video -- the guy who blocked three blows from a steel baton and then dropped the Antifa goon with one punch -- looks like a pro. There are people who believe, and I think they're right, that guys like that are being inserted into street situations to stop the violent left before they do anything serious. The message being sent to the left is that street level revolution will be met with force.
That right hook was solid.
A little more controlled and trained he can be an mma fighter.

I noticed on the msn front page today, there seems to be a few stories regarding police brutality/blacks.

Is this another attempt to stir racial tension, bring down social morale in hopes of starting a civil war?

Kinda funny how it always happens in July/August. Is this ritualistic?
Some questions going through my head

polymoog

Superstar
That right hook was solid.
A little more controlled and trained he can be an mma fighter.

I noticed on the msn front page today, there seems to be a few stories regarding police brutality/blacks.

Is this another attempt to stir racial tension, bring down social morale in hopes of starting a civil war?

Kinda funny how it always happens in July/August. Is this ritualistic?
Some questions going through my head
its quite complicated, for sure. this deserves its own thread. i wanted to make one on police brutality, as well.
i WILL say that july/aug are the hottest months (in the northern hemisphere). tensions rise with the temperature and season (more daylight = more time for trouble). just my opinion.

Maes17

Superstar
its quite complicated, for sure. this deserves its own thread. i wanted to make one on police brutality, as well.
i WILL say that july/aug are the hottest months (in the northern hemisphere). tensions rise with the temperature and season (more daylight = more time for trouble). just my opinion.
Could be with the whole daylight shindig.

It is something that seems pattern like for sure