US agenda in the Middle East

This is a thread to follow the US and Israeli agenda in the ME, conflicts such as Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Syria, Palestine and surrounding areas.

Here are some insights on the final days of the Trump regime, and his supposed "pulling troops out" which is false.

Abby Martin goes over troops being replaced with private contractors. Erik Prince-Blackwater/XE/Academi, Steven Feinburg-Dyncorp, both owners of top private military contractors not only personal friends of Trump, but were advisors to his cabinet. Trump has increased the level of private contractors by 60%.

Iran confirms assassination of top nuclear scientist Mohsen Fakhrizadhe

my biggest enemy is me pop a 27-11. I feel it coming...
So the stories of Trump and Israel trying to kick start conflict with Iran appear to be true.

Trump reshapes DOD, putting in hard-core Zionists like Ezra Cohen Warnock

Ny times reports Trump considering bombing Iran

B52 bombers rerouted to ME

Axios reports Israel is preparing for aftermath of US strike on Iran.

Iranian scientist assassinated.

They are trying to force an Iranian response.

A long 2 months ahead im afraid.

A strike on Iran would be contrary to all of Trump's actions the past 4 years, but anyway.

What makes you say Cohen-Watnick is a hardcore Zionist?
Trumps past 4 years have been all about escalation with Iran. Have you been hiding under a rock ?

Escalated sanctions, got rid of Iran deal, assassinated Iran's top General, assassinated Iran's top scientist.

Cohen Watnick was brought in by Flynn. Flynn is an anti Iran guy as is Watnick. Look him up.

https://news.sky.com/story/iranian-nuclear-scientist-killed-netanyahu-told-world-to-remember-his-name-in-2018-12144198
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has named him directly when talking about the threat Iran posed as an aspiring nuclear power.
"Remember that name," he said in a 2018 news conference.

Trump’s, Melman’s both Hebrew and English, “According to reports from Iran, Muhsin Fahrizade was assassinated in Damavend, east of Tehran. He was the head of Iran’s secret nuclear program and sought by Mossad for years. It was noteworthy that he shared the message “psychologically and professionally, it is a big blow for Iran” with his followers.
Trump’s posts on social media have been interpreted as supporting Fahrizade’s murder.

It looks like the assassination of franz ferdinand in 1914.

Last edited:
Trumps past 4 years have been all about escalation with Iran. Have you been hiding under a rock ?

Escalated sanctions, got rid of Iran deal, assassinated Iran's top General, assassinated Iran's top scientist.

Cohen Watnick was brought in by Flynn. Flynn is an anti Iran guy as is Watnick. Look him up.
If I’m not mistaking, I was the first one to even mention Cohen-Watnick on this forum, but correct me if I’m wrong. But my question was rather specific: what reason(s) do you have to call him a hardcore Zionist?

John Brennan , Obamas CIA chief, who is often accused by Trumpers as being "deep state" has come out against the assassination of Iran's top scientist. He also condemned Trumps assassination of Iran's top general Soleimani, calling it illegal.

From my perspective the Trump gang want war with Iran, and they are far more of a deep state than Brennan, who despite being an establishment shill, at least does not want war with Iran.

One of the main reasons I prefer Biden to Trump is the extreme anti Iran agenda of the Trump gang.

Brennan doesn’t want war with Iran because Iran’s got dirt on the Obama administration and their whole phony Bin Laden operation, for which they were paid $1.7 billion in hush money on top of the multibillion dollar deal.

If you look at the timeline of the assassinations of scientists and see the hiatus between 2015 and now, you have to wonder about the timing. Israel is probably preparing for the pending Biden administration to use the US military revitalised under Trump for the interests of Eretz Yisrael, and to start a war to replace the increasingly exposed COVID-scam as the cover-up for the imminent collapse of the global economic system and as a pretext for the Great Reset.

90B4AADC-0778-4E2C-82CB-A43FE72C3BA4.jpeg

Sunshine

Established
https://news.sky.com/story/iranian-nuclear-scientist-killed-netanyahu-told-world-to-remember-his-name-in-2018-12144198
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has named him directly when talking about the threat Iran posed as an aspiring nuclear power.
"Remember that name," he said in a 2018 news conference.

Trump’s, Melman’s both Hebrew and English, “According to reports from Iran, Muhsin Fahrizade was assassinated in Damavend, east of Tehran. He was the head of Iran’s secret nuclear program and sought by Mossad for years. It was noteworthy that he shared the message “psychologically and professionally, it is a big blow for Iran” with his followers.
Trump’s posts on social media have been interpreted as supporting Fahrizade’s murder.

It looks like the assassination of franz ferdinand in 1914.

It is unclear as of yet as to who killed Mohsen Fahrizadeh. Certainly, it could have been Isreal--they had motive, and likely the people and materiel in place to execute such an assassination, but they are not taking credit for it. The US too may have been responsible, though it would have been more difficult to make it look like random locals had done it. However, we cannot rule out the possiblity that it WAS random or semi-random locals who had done it, a disaffected faction amongst the Iranian elite, or non-elites, or even a false flag event perpetrated by a neighboring country such as Russia, or the Kurds, or Turkey, to foment anger toward the obvious targets of US and/or Israel. Stranger things happen every day, if for no other reason than "because they can."

As for your allegory comparing this to the assassination of Franz Ferdinand--perhaps this is wishful thinking on your part? Do you want this, or some similar incident to be a spark to light the whole ME powder-keg afire? Or perhaps you see Mohsen Fakhrizadeh, or his mullahs, as some kind of "Good Guys" because they defy the US, the UN, and pretty much every institution or hegemony that may be a part of the NWO? Ordinarily, I would be right there with you, supporting the independent thinkers who would thumb their noses at the global authorities and their never-ending, ever-shifting agenda.

But that would entail ignoring some obvious and long-understood truths about Iran, and engaging in a level of foolhardiness rarely seen in discussion of geopolitics. The Iranians, for one, were once celebrated as the most liberated and refined of ME nations, right up until the Ayatollahs ousted the Shah and took over. The populace has been subjected to political and cultural oppression ever since. (It was only a year ago that the govt forces gassed their own people for protesting economic conditions. And a lot of them never returned from their nominal stints in jail.)The concomitant hatred of Israel and the threat to its existence has been a fact of life pretty much our entire lives.

The whole song-and-dance that went down in the early 2000's about "Do they or don't they" have nuclear weapons, and bribing them to tell us, and bribing them to show us, and bribing them to not tell or show us, was a bit much. Mr. Fakhrizadeh was a main Player in that little drama, despite the Iranian govt.'s insistence that he wasn't. If they hadn't figured out how to sufficiently enrich their uranium supplies by now, or buy usable material from Pakistan, NK, or even Russian oligarchs(!) then they had to be on the cusp.

Personally, I have no problem with the Israelis or the US taking out a top nuclear scientist of one of our sworn enemy states. They should have done it in Pakistan after that little sh*t Abdul Qadeer Khan stole the formulae from the Dutch. Preferably, before he sold it to NK, Libya, and yes, Iran. The world, despite all the craziness and illumnasti goings-on, really is a SAFER place without that guy in it.

Maes17

Superstar
If you look at the timeline of the assassinations of scientists and see the hiatus between 2015 and now, you have to wonder about the timing. Israel is probably preparing for the pending Biden administration to use the US military revitalised under Trump for the interests of Eretz Yisrael, and to start a war to replace the increasingly exposed COVID-scam as the cover-up for the imminent collapse of the global economic system and as a pretext for the Great Reset.

View attachment 47393

Now you’re getting where joe fits in this.

It is unclear as of yet as to who killed Mohsen Fahrizadeh. Certainly, it could have been Isreal--they had motive, and likely the people and materiel in place to execute such an assassination, but they are not taking credit for it. The US too may have been responsible, though it would have been more difficult to make it look like random locals had done it. However, we cannot rule out the possiblity that it WAS random or semi-random locals who had done it, a disaffected faction amongst the Iranian elite, or non-elites, or even a false flag event perpetrated by a neighboring country such as Russia, or the Kurds, or Turkey, to foment anger toward the obvious targets of US and/or Israel. Stranger things happen every day, if for no other reason than "because they can."

As for your allegory comparing this to the assassination of Franz Ferdinand--perhaps this is wishful thinking on your part? Do you want this, or some similar incident to be a spark to light the whole ME powder-keg afire? Or perhaps you see Mohsen Fakhrizadeh, or his mullahs, as some kind of "Good Guys" because they defy the US, the UN, and pretty much every institution or hegemony that may be a part of the NWO? Ordinarily, I would be right there with you, supporting the independent thinkers who would thumb their noses at the global authorities and their never-ending, ever-shifting agenda.

But that would entail ignoring some obvious and long-understood truths about Iran, and engaging in a level of foolhardiness rarely seen in discussion of geopolitics. The Iranians, for one, were once celebrated as the most liberated and refined of ME nations, right up until the Ayatollahs ousted the Shah and took over. The populace has been subjected to political and cultural oppression ever since. (It was only a year ago that the govt forces gassed their own people for protesting economic conditions. And a lot of them never returned from their nominal stints in jail.)The concomitant hatred of Israel and the threat to its existence has been a fact of life pretty much our entire lives.

The whole song-and-dance that went down in the early 2000's about "Do they or don't they" have nuclear weapons, and bribing them to tell us, and bribing them to show us, and bribing them to not tell or show us, was a bit much. Mr. Fakhrizadeh was a main Player in that little drama, despite the Iranian govt.'s insistence that he wasn't. If they hadn't figured out how to sufficiently enrich their uranium supplies by now, or buy usable material from Pakistan, NK, or even Russian oligarchs(!) then they had to be on the cusp.

Personally, I have no problem with the Israelis or the US taking out a top nuclear scientist of one of our sworn enemy states. They should have done it in Pakistan after that little sh*t Abdul Qadeer Khan stole the formulae from the Dutch. Preferably, before he sold it to NK, Libya, and yes, Iran. The world, despite all the craziness and illumnasti goings-on, really is a SAFER place without that guy in it.
I just know something is coming and I'm watching the sparks.
Or perhaps you see Mohsen Fakhrizadeh, or his mullahs, as some kind of "Good Guys"
No. Actually, I'm just speculating to get feedback. A way to understand some issues. Thank you. :p

I usually can't get feedback. because, according to forum members, the only important thing in the world is trump and his votes.

Maes17

Superstar
Joe fits into this just as the Clintons, Bushes and Obama did. Now all that’s left is getting where Trump fits.
Trump either fit as a way to spark divide in the US or perhaps the tensions with Iran is gonna push us to war. Should be quite a month