5G network with Quantum Computing and AI for mass mind control

Awoken2

Superstar
Where I live we have the fastest fiber Internet in the world, but even though our Internet access is practically instant they're still preparing 5G infrastructure here too, because we obviously desperately need it:rolleyes:
When the risks outweigh the benefits to this extent and there has been no consent given by the public or even consultation then I think it's safe to assume it isn't something we need at all....it's something they need.

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
Where I live we have the fastest fiber Internet in the world, but even though our Internet access is practically instant they're still preparing 5G infrastructure here too, because we obviously desperately need it:rolleyes:
Sounds like here. I can get an internet speed at 10.000mbit/second but we can't house our homeless or our young ones and our hospital, police authority, justice system and psychiatry have fallen apart. Interesting..

Helioform

Star
Well, our high Internet speeds have been made possible by the people, not the system, so I can't relate but I feel for you.
Why aren't you allowed to house homeless or young people though? if you don't mind me asking of course...
Well being homeless is a societal problem in the sense that if only they stopped building those expensive condos and built more mid range affordable appartments then homelessness would go away. Also now almost every landlord does a credit score check now which sucks and is a form of discrimination. My credit score is subpar and it is hurting me a lot in finding an appartment.

5g is cancer through and through and is leading up to something like the movie Elysium.

Helioform

Star
There are so many things in your post that confuse me (credit score, why build condos that you can't sell/rent, I used to think the homeless category refers to those who live on the street not renters, etc.).
I initially thought she meant that they aren't permitted to house homeless or young people on their property. Then I remembered that The West has a renting culture (in my country 96% of all homes are owned by the ones living in them) so I figured it might be related to that but I'd already made the post and it would look weird to delete it.
Isn't it better to find more people like you who want a home but can't afford one at the current prices, and come together with your cumulated money to build yourselves an apartment building so that you can all have an apartment at a very affordable cost?

About 5G, years ago I had a vision about what will happen in the end days, this happened before the advent of drones or before any word about 5G had reached me, and it will be disastruous. Those of us who's minds won't be controlled by 5G will be hunted and killed off by drones. So enjoy whatever you have been given while you still can, make peace with those around you and love.
Homeless people usually are people who can't find affordable places to rent or own. Some of them also have drug/alcohol problems and self sufficiency problems but that is a side issue. Here in Montreal there is what we call a "housing crisis." which means there is a shortage of places to live in. Expensive condos are owned by the rich obviously and they take a lot of space which could be used for better purposes. A lot of those condos are not even bought since the population is getting poorer and there is also immigration that brings in people from poorer countries who are looking for cheap places to live in ("habitation loyer modique" it is called here, with priority given to the poor). I don't blame immigrants since they are just looking for better opportunities but it is still becoming a problem for those of us born here. The credit score check is now a must since landlords are just looking for excuses to reject people since the scores do not indicate how well the renter pays his rent. I have been paying my rent on time for years. I just had to leave my apartment for other reasons.

5G is about building "smart cities" with tech which will be used to track down dissidents lile you said and eventually the goal is for the rich to live in space and us below in poverty. It will not get that far though the world will end before that.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Because people in out of the way beauty spots really want this?!

Phone masts the size of Nelson's column will be installed in England's most remote regions as part of £30MILLION plan to expand 5G coverage and eliminate black spots

• Current restriction on the height of the masts is set at 82ft (25m) in England
  • Ministers announced this could be doubled to 165ft (50m) as it is in Europe
  • £30 million competition will see ten rural trials of 5G-related technology

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-7395693/Enormous-phone-masts-installed-UKs-remote-regions.html

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
T-Mobile Cancels 5G installation Nationwide. Anonymous Employee Blames 15 States’ Lawsuits Against Sprint Merger
https://www.activistpost.com/2019/0...15-states-lawsuits-against-sprint-merger.html

According to the Wireless Estimator, T-Mobile is postponing new builds and 5G upgrades at least for now. A construction manager who wants to remain anonymous blames the 15 state attorneys general for filing lawsuits against the T-Mobile / Sprint Merger. Lawsuits have also been filed against the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) for promoting and forcing 5G installation throughout American communities (see 1, 2, 3, 4, 5).

Anyone who lives where T-Mobile planned to start operating 5G can breathe a sigh of relief – at least for now. The American Academy of Pediatrics and other health experts warn that children are more susceptible to illness from exposure to all sources of wireless radiation. Warnings about widespread 5G installation have been issued for a variety of reasons by

DavidSon

Star
Hundreds Protest Decision Allowing Google to Turn Toronto Neighborhood into "Smart City"

"According to a 2018 Smart Cities Dive article, 66% of Americans don’t want to live in “Smart Cities” because of privacy and cyber-security concerns. No mention of how many didn’t want to live in them because of 24/7 exposure to biologically harmful radiation from 4G and 5G small cell technology being installed near homes and everywhere else in order to make communities “Smart.”

Hundreds Protest Decision Allowing Google to Turn Toronto Neighborhood into "Smart City"

"According to a 2018 Smart Cities Dive article, 66% of Americans don’t want to live in “Smart Cities” because of privacy and cyber-security concerns. No mention of how many didn’t want to live in them because of 24/7 exposure to biologically harmful radiation from 4G and 5G small cell technology being installed near homes and everywhere else in order to make communities “Smart.”
Smart cities? oh not that pipe dream. The overimportance given to technology these days makes me want to go back to the time we lived in little huts, grew our own food and had small community farms to provide things like meat.
Really.
Technology is amazing but it has it's limit and it's limit has already been crossed in too many different ways (coughcoughgooglecoughcough), unfortunately. The human race knows how to abuse it's own blessings.

Phithx

Veteran

Helioform

Star
On Facebook there are constant ads telling me to invest in 5G companies stocks and the comments are full of people who truly think that 5G is a health hazard at the very least. People are waking up. I am just wondering if anyone with enough power will prevent this tech from being installed. I fear not...

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I remember hearing this once...

Sir John Eccles received his Nobel Prize for research on the brain. He describes the brain as: ‘A machine that a ghost can operate.’ Your brain doesn’t think; if it did we would be prisoners of our brain. Our brain is like a computer that we use. There’s a ghost in the machine, as they say and the brain is like a computer that we use to interface with this space-time-matter continuum in which our bodies function.”​

What has been created here is an empty, super-powered artificial brain.

9ADC437A-4E9C-4373-917A-E61FE502603F.jpeg

I couldn’t help wondering...

Helioform

Star
I remember hearing this once...

Sir John Eccles received his Nobel Prize for research on the brain. He describes the brain as: ‘A machine that a ghost can operate.’ Your brain doesn’t think; if it did we would be prisoners of our brain. Our brain is like a computer that we use. There’s a ghost in the machine, as they say and the brain is like a computer that we use to interface with this space-time-matter continuum in which our bodies function.”​

What has been created here is an empty, super-powered artificial brain.

View attachment 32138

I couldn’t help wondering...
This is the quantum theory of the mind. I remember reading about this stuff since I was 19 (22 years ago) especially from a british physicist named Roger Penrose. Back at that time it was considered "new agey nonsense". Now it is seen as serious research.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
This is the quantum theory of the mind. I remember reading about this stuff since I was 19 (22 years ago) especially from a british physicist named Roger Penrose. Back at that time it was considered "new agey nonsense". Now it is seen as serious research.

I was watching Stranger Things this afternoon and thinking about the nature of reality (as you do) and the nature of faith...

I had posted this up some time ago as a musing...

I think faith is a noun and a verb (perhaps depending on who is watching, and when!)

Phithx

Veteran
There’s A Connection Between Coronavirus and 5G

https://humansarefree.com/2020/02/connection-between-coronavirus-and-5g.html

Contents:

5G – A Type of Directed Energy Weapon
Wuhan Military Games and Event 201 Simulation
Inovio, Electroporation and 5G
5G and Electroporation DNA Vaccines – Both Producing Pulsed EMF Waves
Mandatory Vaccines, Depopulation and Transhumanism
One Last Coronavirus – 5G Connection
The Motivation to Hype and the Motivation to Downplay
Final Thoughts on the Coronavirus 5G Connection

From the section 'Mandatory Vaccines, Depopulation and Transhumanism'

“The con job goes like this.

Step 1) poison the population purposely to create disease that does not and would never occur naturally

Step 2) parlay the purposely created disease as being caused by something invisible, outside the realm of control or knowledge of the average person

Step 3) create a toxic vaccine or medication that was always intended to further poison the population into an early grave

Step 4) parlay the vaccine or medication poisoning as PROOF the disease, which never existed, is much worse than anticipated

Step 5) increase the initial poisoning, which is marketed as a fake disease, and also increase the vaccine and medication poisoning, to start piling the bodies into the stratosphere

Step 6) repeat as many times as possible upon an uninformed population because killing a population this way (the art of having people line up to kill themselves with poison……known as a “soft kill” method) is the only legal way to make sure such eugenic operations can be executed on mass and in plain sight.“

Phithx

Veteran
Man Who Works on 5G Towers Exposes the Dangers to Come

"[4G] is currently being broadcast anywhere from like, 1.5 to 2.5, 2.8 GHz. Up close, if you take radio frequency close, it superheats the water molecules in your brain, eyes and testicles.

So, it’s a very real thing, you could render yourself sterile or with a splitting headache for days. I cooked the top of my skull and it left me useless for the rest of the day. That’s at short-range, at a relatively low power.

The way 5G is gonna work is it is going to broadcast…[at] 30+ GHz, they’re estimating, which means 15,000 times stronger than what we’re pushing out right now."