5G network with Quantum Computing and AI for mass mind control

Helioform

Star
I believe that the 5G wireless network that is coming officially in 2020 and is already being installed will be part of the mass worldwide surveillance/mind control grid. It looks like it will combine quantum computing with AI and the internet of things to basically have their NWO surely but silently.

A good overview of the 5G/Quantum AI/Transhumanist "Beast" system in this video:

Some bills are already being made to make quantum computing a priority and I am sure that if there is a 6G, it will be a quantum network with transfer speed that is unimaginable today. Our very souls will be trapped in the network and not just our minds...can you say "The Borg" in Star Trek? Unless some people EMP it?

https://gizmodo.com/two-quantum-computing-bills-are-coming-to-congress-1826674761

Helioform

Star
And if you think this is science-fiction here is a quote:

The technotronic era involves the gradual appearance of a more controlled society. Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen and maintain up-to-date complete files containing even the most personal information about the citizen. These files will be subject to instantaneous retrieval by the authorities.
Zbigniew Brzezinski​

https://www.globalresearch.ca/the-global-political-awakening-and-the-new-world-order/19873

Hopeful

Star
In the rat study for 5G... the cell phone radiation raised levels of brain cancer and a rare heart tumor. Risk increased with higher radiation exposure. Of course, there’s still a lot of research to be done before we can definitely say cell phone radiation causes cancer. But should we be guinea pigs in the meantime? I think Leeka Kheifets, PhD, an epidemiology professor at UCLA, said it best in the Los Angeles Times.

“I don’t think it’s clear that there are health risks, but it’s also not clear that there are no health risks.”​

Karlysymon

Superstar

5G: Hype Or Horror

"It must be noted that 5G frequencies have been developed as “weapons of war” by the U.S., Russia and Chinese defense agencies!

According to Environmental Health Trust, Dr. Paul Ben-Ishai pointed to research that was commissioned by the U.S. Army to find out why people ran away when the beam touched them. “If you are unlucky enough to be standing there when it hits you, you will feel like your body is on fire.” The U.S. Department of Defense explains how “The sensation dissipates when the target moves out of the beam. The sensation is intense enough to cause a nearly instantaneous reflex action of the target to flee the beam.”
What consumers are not told is how 5G mini cell towers will focus their beams and, based upon the above information, will consumers be able to use the technology without sweating like a pig or feeling like their skin is on fire?"

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
5G: Hype Or Horror

"It must be noted that 5G frequencies have been developed as “weapons of war” by the U.S., Russia and Chinese defense agencies!

According to Environmental Health Trust, Dr. Paul Ben-Ishai pointed to research that was commissioned by the U.S. Army to find out why people ran away when the beam touched them. “If you are unlucky enough to be standing there when it hits you, you will feel like your body is on fire.” The U.S. Department of Defense explains how “The sensation dissipates when the target moves out of the beam. The sensation is intense enough to cause a nearly instantaneous reflex action of the target to flee the beam.”
What consumers are not told is how 5G mini cell towers will focus their beams and, based upon the above information, will consumers be able to use the technology without sweating like a pig or feeling like their skin is on fire?"
As in...

Are TPTB promoting the trojan horse of mobile communication in order to drive trough a more sinister method of population control and surveillance?

I would not put it past them.

Helioform

Star
As in...

Are TPTB promoting the trojan horse of mobile communication in order to drive trough a more sinister method of population control and surveillance?

I would not put it past them.
Did you see the video of the head of the FCC (Tom Wheeler) giving a speech about it? I found it disturbing to say the least. No testing of the potential harmful effects, no standards, gonna be put everywhere so you can't escape it etc. Also it's going to be earning them billions and he had to say "That is damn important"? The guy is a psychopath.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Did you see the video of the head of the FCC (Tom Wheeler) giving a speech about it? I found it disturbing to say the least. No testing of the potential harmful effects, no standards, gonna be put everywhere so you can't escape it etc. Also it's going to be earning them billions and he had to say "That is damn important"? The guy is a psychopath.
I'm happy enough with 4G!!!

Awoken2

Superstar
I'm happy enough with 4G!!!
You don't have that choice unfortunately. The infrastructure is being put in place now.

I'll post something later regarding a multi storey car park fire in Liverpool where hundreds of cars were turned to toast but there was NO signs of fire spread between vehicles.

This was suspected to be a 5G test site.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/manchester-dad-caught-up-liverpool-14098855

https://news.sky.com/story/fire-has-destroyed-all-vehicles-in-large-liverpool-car-park-police-say-11191272

Karlysymon

Superstar
You don't have that choice unfortunately. The infrastructure is being put in place now.

I'll post something later regarding a multi storey car park fire in Liverpool where hundreds of cars were turned to toast but there was NO signs of fire spread between vehicles.

This was suspected to be a 5G test site.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/manchester-dad-caught-up-liverpool-14098855

https://news.sky.com/story/fire-has-destroyed-all-vehicles-in-large-liverpool-car-park-police-say-11191272
I see that it will work just fine in stopping hordes of protestors and NWO resisters. You wont be out there resisting when your skin is "on fire", now will you?
This is "Iraq coming home", as most of these technologies were tested over there.

I wonder how some peppers have prepped for this (excluding moving to a 3rd world country). @polymoog, any ideas??

All technology is a tool.

When we split the atom, we created tools that could advance mankind or destroy it. This will be no different. Just as the internet has been made a tool for wasting time on clickbait, it's also a tool to communicate, and if you know what you're doing without all that much of a trace.

This will be no different.

We need to stop fearing technology and fear the people using it it. Like a knife, it's only dangerous in the hands of evil men.

Vixy

Star
Spooky thing is that even things as wearing make-up is a teaching from demons. It was the demon Azazel that taught mankind to wear eyemake up. Who knew, huh?..