5G network with Quantum Computing and AI for mass mind control

polymoog

Superstar
I wonder how some peppers have prepped for this (excluding moving to a 3rd world country). @polymoog, any ideas??
heavier duty orgonite necklaces or aamora pendants will help weaken the effects of the erratic microwaves. if they are upping the game, we need to do so as well. fortunately, there are solutions.

http://aamoraa.com/products (no, i dont own stock in this company, nor am i associated with it in any way-- ken rohla sells it, which means he tested it and found that it works (he stated this, anyway). i have one on my wireless router, which also is sitting on top of an ormusite plate.)

ken rohla offers a powered orgonite device for the home. several others are selling powered orgonite http://www.orgonecrystals.com/store/proddetail.php?prod=new-nano-shield reviews seem quite positive. (another option is a faraday cage, but i havent looked into that deeply.) theres a few others being sold on ebay or amazon. i dont own one because i dislike powered devices in general and always go for a hand crank or manual tool.

i have no personal proof that these powered units work, and i have not tested them personally with a meter. do your own research on this.

in the meantime, get your smart meter swapped out for a dumb meter (it can be done-- check out former articles at activist post) and if possible, swap the wifi in your house for an ethernet cable and get rid of the router. i am willing to bet that when the smart appliances become your only option, people will learn and share how to disable the "smart" tech.

Helioform

Star
heavier duty orgonite necklaces or aamora pendants will help weaken the effects of the erratic microwaves. if they are upping the game, we need to do so as well. fortunately, there are solutions.

http://aamoraa.com/products (no, i dont own stock in this company, nor am i associated with it in any way-- ken rohla sells it, which means he tested it and found that it works (he stated this, anyway). i have one on my wireless router, which also is sitting on top of an ormusite plate.)

ken rohla offers a powered orgonite device for the home. several others are selling powered orgonite http://www.orgonecrystals.com/store/proddetail.php?prod=new-nano-shield reviews seem quite positive. (another option is a faraday cage, but i havent looked into that deeply.) theres a few others being sold on ebay or amazon. i dont own one because i dislike powered devices in general and always go for a hand crank or manual tool.

i have no personal proof that these powered units work, and i have not tested them personally with a meter. do your own research on this.

in the meantime, get your smart meter swapped out for a dumb meter (it can be done-- check out former articles at activist post) and if possible, swap the wifi in your house for an ethernet cable and get rid of the router. i am willing to bet that when the smart appliances become your only option, people will learn and share how to disable the "smart" tech.
I would not recommend buying these orgone devices as a lot of them have been shown to not work and are a scam. Unless you have some kind of money back guarantee, people should stay away from them.

I think we would have a better luck buying Faraday cages to shield certain areas from most of these EM frequencies.

polymoog

Superstar
I would not recommend buying these orgone devices as a lot of them have been shown to not work and are a scam. Unless you have some kind of money back guarantee, people should stay away from them.

I think we would have a better luck buying Faraday cages to shield certain areas from most of these EM frequencies.
the ones i have bought earlier and the ones i later made work perfectly. they arent difficult to make yourself if you are worried about online purchases. anyone interested should check out my thread on this subject.

elsbet

Superstar
Spooky thing is that even things as wearing make-up is a teaching from demons. It was the demon Azazel that taught mankind to wear eyemake up. Who knew, huh?..
Interesting you mention this-- anyone listened to Geordie Rose's little talk on the current state of AI and how they are "so close" to reaching their goal on its use?

He's the one who brought us D-WAVE, which he likened to "... an altar to an alien god."

He says his new thing is far more ambitious (really?)-- and the advent of the new AI could be like the return of Lovecraft's Old Ones.. ie the old gods. He also says they are neither good nor evil (again.. really?).

Seriously.. he's the one working on it, so have a listen. Less than seven minutes--

Interesting you mention this-- anyone listened to Geordie Rose's little talk on the current state of AI and how they are "so close" to reaching their goal on its use?

He's the one who brought us D-WAVE, which he likened to "... an altar to an alien god."

He says his new thing is far more ambitious (really?)-- and the advent of the new AI could be like the return of Lovecraft's Old Ones.. ie the old gods. He also says they are neither good nor evil (again.. really?).

Seriously.. he's the one working on it, so have a listen. Less than seven minutes--

It's funny to me how all these trans-humanist types seem to think you can "improve" on humanity. Humanity is fallible, as is our nature. As soon as you think you can "improve" on us, what you've created ceases to be human.

I do fear for the future...

elsbet

Superstar
It's funny to me how all these trans-humanist types seem to think you can "improve" on humanity. Humanity is fallible, as is our nature. As soon as you think you can "improve" on us, what you've created ceases to be human.

I do fear for the future...
Yeah... not only that, but when the Geordie Roses of the world give a detailed explanation of 'entities' that view humans with the same indifference that we have for ANTS-- lets just say that it is more than a little unsettling that they have become a relevant part of this conversation.

Karlysymon

Superstar
As in...

Are TPTB promoting the trojan horse of mobile communication in order to drive trough a more sinister method of population control and surveillance?

I would not put it past them.

"DNA damage known to be produced by these EMFs occur in human sperm and may also occur in human eggs, leading to large increases in mutation in any children born. It is thought that an increase in mutation frequency of 2.5 to 3-fold will lead to extinction because of accumulation of large numbers of damaging mutations. We may already be over this level, and if so, simply continuing our current exposures will lead to eventual extinction. Further increases in exposures will be more rapidly self-destructive." ~Prof. Martin Pall

http://www.electrosensitivity.co/5g-health-harm.html

Firefighters suffer neurological damage: 5g

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

"DNA damage known to be produced by these EMFs occur in human sperm and may also occur in human eggs, leading to large increases in mutation in any children born. It is thought that an increase in mutation frequency of 2.5 to 3-fold will lead to extinction because of accumulation of large numbers of damaging mutations. We may already be over this level, and if so, simply continuing our current exposures will lead to eventual extinction. Further increases in exposures will be more rapidly self-destructive." ~Prof. Martin Pall

http://www.electrosensitivity.co/5g-health-harm.html

Firefighters suffer neurological damage: 5g
It is somewhat ironic that those who believe in the creative power of random mutation and natural selection don't see the obvious here.

Mutations are just corrupted code. All the experiments of the poor fruit flies have failed to produce any significant "good" ones. Those who reject God as their creator should consider this carefully as the 5G towers are very unlikely to increase the rate of evolution ;-)

Karlysymon

Superstar
It is somewhat ironic that those who believe in the creative power of random mutation and natural selection don't see the obvious here.

Mutations are just corrupted code. All the experiments of the poor fruit flies have failed to produce any significant "good" ones. Those who reject God as their creator should consider this carefully as the 5G towers are very unlikely to increase the rate of evolution ;-)
Excellent point and there is a disconnect, because this is the century that, we are told, we all move onto the next stage of evolution. We will transcend humanity, inhabit a post human society and slowly apotheosize, finally becoming immortal, denuding ourselves of pain, death and disease.

"We are going to become Gods. Period. If you don't like it, get off. You don't have to contribute; you don't have to participate. But if you're going to interfere with me becoming God, we're going to have big trouble. Then we'll have warfare." [xi]~Richard Seed: Human cloning researcher

Man's penchant to destroy what is (I understand, its a quest for independence), never ceases to amaze. Iam sure God has days when He face-palms.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Excellent point and there is a disconnect, because this is the century that, we are told, we all move onto the next stage of evolution. We will transcend humanity, inhabit a post human society and slowly apotheosize, finally becoming immortal, denuding ourselves of pain, death and disease.

"We are going to become Gods. Period. If you don't like it, get off. You don't have to contribute; you don't have to participate. But if you're going to interfere with me becoming God, we're going to have big trouble. Then we'll have warfare." [xi]~Richard Seed: Human cloning researcher

Man's penchant to destroy what is (I understand, its a quest for independence), never ceases to amaze. Iam sure God has days when He face-palms.
That is the quote of a madman and I thank you for making me aware of the individual and their mentality......

Karlysymon

Superstar
"Our government continues to do anything they want to the climate, and the planet as a whole. The push to saturate the biosphere with highly destructive 5G transmissions is the most recent alarming example. 5G frequencies are also used for crowd control. Is the power structure preparing for what they certainly know is inevitable? Unfolding global chaos? "~Dane Wigington

The Zone

Star
Many scientific studies have uncovered links between MMW frequencies and various negative effects on human health. According to an Israeli study, human sweat ducts act as an array of tiny, helix-shaped antennas when exposed to MMWs. This means the skin doesn’t just soak up the EM radiation; it also amplifies the effect of MMWs.

To make matters worse, a separate study on MMWs reported that skin absorbs more than 90 percent of the power transmitted by the waves. Experts are concerned that there will be an increase in the cases of skin cancers and skin diseases in areas with 5G coverage.

The skin is not the only part of our bodies at risk. A Russian study conducted in 2002 exposed lab mice to EM radiation of the same frequency as some MMWs. The researchers reported that the immune systems of the animals were greatly weakened.

A much earlier experiment dating back to 1992 found that MMWs could negatively affect the heart rate of rats. A similar effort that used frogs produced similar results; the animals developed abnormal heartbeat rates or rhythms.

Separate Polish and Japanese studies found that MMWs could also affect the eyes. The former research said that low-level exposure caused the beginnings of cataracts in the eyes of rats, while the latter learned that MMWs can cause various thermal injuries to the organs.

Researchers and health professionals share the concerns of citizens about the health risks of 5G wireless networks. More than 180 experts have urged to delay 5G technology until it could be evaluated by independent researchers.

Millimeter waves (MMWs) as used by the 5G network can transmit large amounts of data within a short period of time. But over short distances and also, the other big issue is that the signal is poorly transmitted through solid materials.

This means the massive transmission of MMW will be needed.

Many new antennas will be needed. We are told full-scale implementation may require at least one antenna for every 10 to 12 houses in urban areas.

Also, the MIMO (multiple-input multiple-output) technology is expected to be used massively. The MIMO technology is a wireless system that uses multiple transmitters hence, it is able to send and receive multiple/more data at once. Some 4G base stations already use MIMO technology. Standard MIMO involves four to eight antennae. MIMO for 5G may involve approximately 100 antennas per cell tower – that’s a lot of antennas!

Increased transmission leads to increased capacity, so electromagnetic radiation levels can only increase. The concern is that, given what we know about radio frequency radiation, this mandatory environmental increase in exposure to EM radiation will lead to increased health risks.

A number of studies have demonstrated the detrimental health effects of the MMW frequencies used in 5G technology.

Damaging Effects on the Human Skin

One Israeli study by Dr. Yuri D Feldman found that human sweat ducts act as an array of tiny, helix-shaped antennas when exposed to MMWs. Their findings suggest that human skin not only absorbs but also amplifies the radiation from MMW networks.

A study carried out to evaluate the interactions and implications of MMWs (60GHz) with the human body discovered that “more than 90% of the transmitted (MMWs) power is absorbed in the epidermis and dermis layer.”

The effect of MMWs on the skin is arguably the greatest concern of these new wavelengths utilized by 5G technology.

We might well be looking at the possibility of increased incidences of many skin diseases and cancer in the coming years in areas where the 5G technology is deployed.

Profound Effect On Immune System

A 2002 Russian study carried out to examine the effects of high-frequency electromagnetic radiation (42HGz) exposure on the blood of healthy mice found that, the activity of cells involved in immunity such as the neutrophils (sp) reduced drastically (about 50% decrease in activity).

It was concluded that “the whole-body exposure of healthy mice to low-intensity EHF EMR has a profound effect on the indices of nonspecific immunity.”

Damaging Effects on The Heart

A 1992 study ]found that frequencies in the range 53-78GHz impacted the heart rate variability (an indicator of stress) in rats. A Russian study on frogs whose skin was exposed to MMWs discovered abnormal heart rate changes (arrhythmias).

Hazardous Effects on the Eyes

In 1994, a study]carried out in Poland to evaluate the influence of millimeter radiation on light transmission through the lens of the eyes. It was discovered that low-level MMW radiation produced lens opacity in rats, which is associated with the production of cataracts.

A Japanese experiment carried out to examine the potential for 60-GHz millimeter-wave exposure to cause acute ocular injuries found that 60GHz “millimeter-wave antennas can cause thermal injuries of varying types of levels. The thermal effects induced by millimeter waves can apparently penetrate below the surface of the eye.”

180 Scientist and Doctors Call For A Moratorium

Scientists are concerned as well. More than 180 scientists and doctors from 35 countries [14], have recommended a temporary ban on the rolling out of 5G technology until its potential hazards on human health and the environment have been fully evaluated by scientists independent of the telecommunication industry.

Helioform

Star
Many scientific studies have uncovered links between MMW frequencies and various negative effects on human health. According to an Israeli study, human sweat ducts act as an array of tiny, helix-shaped antennas when exposed to MMWs. This means the skin doesn’t just soak up the EM radiation; it also amplifies the effect of MMWs.

To make matters worse, a separate study on MMWs reported that skin absorbs more than 90 percent of the power transmitted by the waves. Experts are concerned that there will be an increase in the cases of skin cancers and skin diseases in areas with 5G coverage.

The skin is not the only part of our bodies at risk. A Russian study conducted in 2002 exposed lab mice to EM radiation of the same frequency as some MMWs. The researchers reported that the immune systems of the animals were greatly weakened.

A much earlier experiment dating back to 1992 found that MMWs could negatively affect the heart rate of rats. A similar effort that used frogs produced similar results; the animals developed abnormal heartbeat rates or rhythms.

Separate Polish and Japanese studies found that MMWs could also affect the eyes. The former research said that low-level exposure caused the beginnings of cataracts in the eyes of rats, while the latter learned that MMWs can cause various thermal injuries to the organs.

Researchers and health professionals share the concerns of citizens about the health risks of 5G wireless networks. More than 180 experts have urged to delay 5G technology until it could be evaluated by independent researchers.

Millimeter waves (MMWs) as used by the 5G network can transmit large amounts of data within a short period of time. But over short distances and also, the other big issue is that the signal is poorly transmitted through solid materials.

Many new antennas will be needed. We are told full-scale implementation may require at least one antenna for every 10 to 12 houses in urban areas.

Also, the MIMO (multiple-input multiple-output) technology is expected to be used massively. The MIMO technology is a wireless system that uses multiple transmitters hence, it is able to send and receive multiple/more data at once. Some 4G base stations already use MIMO technology. Standard MIMO involves four to eight antennae. MIMO for 5G may involve approximately 100 antennas per cell tower – that’s a lot of antennas!

Increased transmission leads to increased capacity, so electromagnetic radiation levels can only increase. The concern is that, given what we know about radio frequency radiation, this mandatory environmental increase in exposure to EM radiation will lead to increased health risks.

A number of studies have demonstrated the detrimental health effects of the MMW frequencies used in 5G technology.

One Israeli study by Dr. Yuri D Feldman found that human sweat ducts act as an array of tiny, helix-shaped antennas when exposed to MMWs. Their findings suggest that human skin not only absorbs but also amplifies the radiation from MMW networks.

A study carried out to evaluate the interactions and implications of MMWs (60GHz) with the human body discovered that “more than 90% of the transmitted (MMWs) power is absorbed in the epidermis and dermis layer.”

The effect of MMWs on the skin is arguably the greatest concern of these new wavelengths utilized by 5G technology.

We might well be looking at the possibility of increased incidences of many skin diseases and cancer in the coming years in areas where the 5G technology is deployed.

A 2002 Russian study carried out to examine the effects of high-frequency electromagnetic radiation (42HGz) exposure on the blood of healthy mice found that, the activity of cells involved in immunity such as the neutrophils (sp) reduced drastically (about 50% decrease in activity).

It was concluded that “the whole-body exposure of healthy mice to low-intensity EHF EMR has a profound effect on the indices of nonspecific immunity.”

A 1992 study ]found that frequencies in the range 53-78GHz impacted the heart rate variability (an indicator of stress) in rats. A Russian study on frogs whose skin was exposed to MMWs discovered abnormal heart rate changes (arrhythmias).

In 1994, a study]carried out in Poland to evaluate the influence of millimeter radiation on light transmission through the lens of the eyes. It was discovered that low-level MMW radiation produced lens opacity in rats, which is associated with the production of cataracts.

A Japanese experiment carried out to examine the potential for 60-GHz millimeter-wave exposure to cause acute ocular injuries found that 60GHz “millimeter-wave antennas can cause thermal injuries of varying types of levels. The thermal effects induced by millimeter waves can apparently penetrate below the surface of the eye.”

Scientists are concerned as well. More than 180 scientists and doctors from 35 countries [14], have recommended a temporary ban on the rolling out of 5G technology until its potential hazards on human health and the environment have been fully evaluated by scientists independent of the telecommunication industry.
Lol you just copy pasted that from somewhere. You could have at least put the source link in your post. Anyway thanks for contributing.

The Zone

Star
Lol you just copy pasted that from somewhere. You could have at least put the source link in your post. Anyway thanks for contributing.
Why don't you search 5G in the bar and realize I created threads on this long ago. For the record, I have had numerous articles published in life and no I am not going to link them for privacy issues. There is a link to the Center of Public Integrity right in the middle, FWIW.

Helioform

Star
Why don't you search 5G in the bar and realize I created threads on this long ago. For the record, I have had numerous articles published in life and no I am not going to link them for privacy issues. There is a link to the Center of Public Integrity right in the middle, FWIW.
I have searched and found nothing. Can you link them instead?

The Zone

Star
At work now, but noticed the search bar cannot handle subjects as small as "5K" searched. They have rolled it out where I live and are currently getting kickback from neighborhoods where they must put up mini towers every block or so, My area is an early testing ground. They are also camouflaging the larger towers like trees. EMF meters are off the chart within a mile and most are strategically place on major highways.

Helioform

Star

Taken from there:

http://emf.news/2018-05-02-citizens-protest-against-5g-technology-installation-and-its-health-hazards.html

http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/citizens-arms-against-5g-wireless-technology-roll-out-are-their-concerns-justifie