Unus Annus: Markiplier and Ethans new SATANIC channel(?)

People don't usually discuss events from YouTube, or at least I haven't ran into a discussion about YouTubers, but I''m only making this thread because Mark is a well known YTer with over a million subscribers, and he released his new channel called "Unus Annus" Yes the name is quite suspicious, now if you look at the very first video they posted (which was 3 months ago if I remember correctly) this channel is supposed to last a year, and as soon as the year is over, the channel will get deleted and no one will be able to re-upload any videos at all. Basically you only have about 10 more months to look at their videos and then you can never see them again.

Is it just me, or does this speak to you of a 1 year contract between them and satan?

First of all, it has the black and white (duality, good vs evil) symbolism, it includes hypnosis, and Mark is particularly making that illuminati sign. Oh, and here's the first image of "Basically we have a limited time here and then..." I don't know what happens after that.
1580835002050.png

Here's the image with all of this satanic symbolism.
1580835010637.png

If you look at their first video, Mark mentions, "JOIN US, or not, but you will NOT have a choice in the end. Why not make some memories?" Memories for what? Are you saying once this is over, you're going to die? Also, "Join us?" If this doesn't scream a satanic contract, I don't know what does. He then goes on to say, "Memento Mori. We'll see you on the other side." Memento Mori is Latin language and it translates to "Remember death", (?) and "We'll see you on the other side," what does this mean to you? Are they saying after this is over, they will get cast in the lake of fire, and because their fans watched and idolized them, they will also get cast for committing idolatry? Doesn't this sound similar to that one video of Lil Uzi Vert telling his fans they'd go to hell for listening to his music?

I have not watched their videos, but I scrolled through their channel and it includes videos of sexual themes, illuminati themes, almost every video has that satanic hypnosis symbolism in it, and Christian themes. One of their videos are them eating bugs, we know when you sign a contract via sell your soul, you have to do vile things so it can benefit both you and satan. You have to murder, eat gross things, humans included, make rituals and God knows what other vile things. I believe that is described in that video. They have another video of them, "Cooking with sexual toys," no explanation needed, huh? "Ethan finally becomes a man!" Secret hint to the lgbtq trans agenda going on there? "What happens after death?" "Cleansing our sins" stuff like that.

Now, if you choose to watch the videos, please pray and ask for the armor of God before watching.

So, in conclusion, I am coming to the conclusion that this is all practice for them. They were tempted and gave in to wanting all of this fame and fortune. Mark is already a famous YTer but Ethan isn't, he has about 700k subscribers and he was and still is desperate to become more famous. If you have watched his channel for a long time, you'd notice that. So anyways, this year channel thing is them practicing what they actually want. Them doing these vile things, abomination to God and if they are deemed worthy by satan, they will officially join satan which is most likely deemed to happen sometime in October or after that. Not to mention, October is known as the month for rituals to occur. That's not a coincidence.

So, overall, these are my thoughts. THEY just don't go after people who want to be famous as a singer, actor, chef, or whatever. They tempt people who are famous on the media as well and I believe Mark and Ethan have gave in. Tell me what you think.

Very interesting...... how did you find out about the channel to investigate it? I have never previously heard of this.....
Actually, this morning in School, one of my classmates told me about it and explained why the channel was created. I looked it up for myself, wasn't expecting what I just explained above, and all of a sudden, I immediately see all of this satanic symbolism thus coming to this conclusion. My friend actually just looked at the thumbnail of the first video they posted and she said, "Feels like I'm joining a cult," I just put 2 and 2 together and actually got quite sad that Mark and Ethan are actually interested in this, I don't usually watch Mark, or his friends channel but it kind of broke my heart.

Not a surprise though because in these days, people are badly influencing each other over the media so most people can't help but to just get in. I actually don't know if these 2 fully sold out, but for now, it looks like they're approving of the illuminati organization. Still bad, really sad, hopefully they don't get in, but it looks like they will, prediction date is October because they created the channel in November. October, an occultic month according to people who are in, or approve of satanism.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Actually, this morning in School, one of my classmates told me about it and explained why the channel was created. I looked it up for myself, wasn't expecting what I just explained above, and all of a sudden, I immediately see all of this satanic symbolism thus coming to this conclusion. My friend actually just looked at the thumbnail of the first video they posted and she said, "Feels like I'm joining a cult," I just put 2 and 2 together and actually got quite sad that Mark and Ethan are actually interested in this, I don't usually watch Mark, or his friends channel but it kind of broke my heart.

Not a surprise though because in these days, people are badly influencing each other over the media so most people can't help but to just get in. I actually don't know if these 2 fully sold out, but for now, it looks like they're approving of the illuminati organization. Still bad, really sad, hopefully they don't get in, but it looks like they will, prediction date is October because they created the channel in November. October, an occultic month according to people who are in, or approve of satanism.
You might still be a kiddo..... but you seem to have a fine head on your shoulders! Hoping other youth will become so interested and involved in the world around themselves as well......

You might still be a kiddo..... but you seem to have a fine head on your shoulders! Hoping other youth will become so interested and involved in the world around themselves as well......
Thank you, I've only met one person thus far in my age group who knows of the truth. It's very difficult because teenagers just focus on the media, stuck in vanity and lust, concerned with ridiculous things, all of that. Not wanting to converse with anyone like that, I keep to myself. They assume I'm shy, but that's just me not wanting to get involved with their worldly lives UNLESS God told me to for his reasoning. I do have a friend who's sort of blasphemous to God, but after telling her about him yesterday, she started slowly taking him seriously which is good! Other than that, I HOPE that these youngsters like me have HOPE. Sitting in my last class as we speak, not one teen here is taking life seriously.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Thank you, I've only met one person thus far in my age group who knows of the truth. It's very difficult because teenagers just focus on the media, stuck in vanity and lust, concerned with ridiculous things, all of that. Not wanting to converse with anyone like that, I keep to myself. They assume I'm shy, but that's just me not wanting to get involved with their worldly lives UNLESS God told me to for his reasoning. I do have a friend who's sort of blasphemous to God, but after telling her about him yesterday, she started slowly taking him seriously which is good! Other than that, I HOPE that these youngsters like me have HOPE,
I get a lot of cooler-than-thou replies when asking the 17-35 age range about God. But when I converse with an honest person, it doesnt take long for them to admit that they believe in something but are usually burned out on organized religion scandals or have bought into the secular outlook on life. that transitions the convo from them being atheist to agnostic, a major distinction. I also like to share the fact that many are "atheist" when it suits them to sound cool or excuse their behavior..... but if the plane goes into a tailspin, the first thing they do is beg God to save them!

Cintra

Star
People don't usually discuss events from YouTube, or at least I haven't ran into a discussion about YouTubers, but I''m only making this thread because Mark is a well known YTer with over a million subscribers, and he released his new channel called "Unus Annus" Yes the name is quite suspicious, now if you look at the very first video they posted (which was 3 months ago if I remember correctly) this channel is supposed to last a year, and as soon as the year is over, the channel will get deleted and no one will be able to re-upload any videos at all. Basically you only have about 10 more months to look at their videos and then you can never see them again.

Is it just me, or does this speak to you of a 1 year contract between them and satan?

First of all, it has the black and white (duality, good vs evil) symbolism, it includes hypnosis, and Mark is particularly making that illuminati sign. Oh, and here's the first image of "Basically we have a limited time here and then..." I don't know what happens after that.
View attachment 31597

Here's the image with all of this satanic symbolism.
View attachment 31598

If you look at their first video, Mark mentions, "JOIN US, or not, but you will NOT have a choice in the end. Why not make some memories?" Memories for what? Are you saying once this is over, you're going to die? Also, "Join us?" If this doesn't scream a satanic contract, I don't know what does. He then goes on to say, "Memento Mori. We'll see you on the other side." Memento Mori is Latin language and it translates to "Remember death", (?) and "We'll see you on the other side," what does this mean to you? Are they saying after this is over, they will get cast in the lake of fire, and because their fans watched and idolized them, they will also get cast for committing idolatry? Doesn't this sound similar to that one video of Lil Uzi Vert telling his fans they'd go to hell for listening to his music?

I have not watched their videos, but I scrolled through their channel and it includes videos of sexual themes, illuminati themes, almost every video has that satanic hypnosis symbolism in it, and Christian themes. One of their videos are them eating bugs, we know when you sign a contract via sell your soul, you have to do vile things so it can benefit both you and satan. You have to murder, eat gross things, humans included, make rituals and God knows what other vile things. I believe that is described in that video. They have another video of them, "Cooking with sexual toys," no explanation needed, huh? "Ethan finally becomes a man!" Secret hint to the lgbtq trans agenda going on there? "What happens after death?" "Cleansing our sins" stuff like that.

Now, if you choose to watch the videos, please pray and ask for the armor of God before watching.

So, in conclusion, I am coming to the conclusion that this is all practice for them. They were tempted and gave in to wanting all of this fame and fortune. Mark is already a famous YTer but Ethan isn't, he has about 700k subscribers and he was and still is desperate to become more famous. If you have watched his channel for a long time, you'd notice that. So anyways, this year channel thing is them practicing what they actually want. Them doing these vile things, abomination to God and if they are deemed worthy by satan, they will officially join satan which is most likely deemed to happen sometime in October or after that. Not to mention, October is known as the month for rituals to occur. That's not a coincidence.

So, overall, these are my thoughts. THEY just don't go after people who want to be famous as a singer, actor, chef, or whatever. They tempt people who are famous on the media as well and I believe Mark and Ethan have gave in. Tell me what you think.
Good find!

Oh, and also, Markiplier once had a game called, "Who killed Markiplier?" Doesn't that sound like what the evil ones do once they see you're useless after some time?...

Also, one of his videos on the new channel is as I said, sexual themes, actually what I've noticed was the fact Ethan usually gets hurt in some videos.

That video shows Mark punishing Ethan for changing the password of their account I suppose. If you watch the end, Mark is punching Ethan. If you look closely, you see Marks dog looking at them as if that's normal. You'd think your pet dog would run up to you and start barking if they seen that but the dog is just chilling.

Of course many say "Lol they're just acting, they act really good!" That's what I seen in the comments, some people were saying how the video is oddly dark and how they think Mark may have actually been hitting Ethan.

For anyone who isn't aware of what goes on in the entertainment industry, sellouts get abused sexually, mentally, and physically and it's all part of their contract.

Does anyone remember the situation with Brittney Spears when she shaved her hair and started breaking car windows? Or when Kanye West suddenly started telling his audience about the industry and how most things they present to us are lies? Or when Katy Perry performed "I kissed a girl and I liked it", and she suddenly started slurring words like "Master! (Satan) I'm not feeling so well.. " and then she collapsed on stage. Etc etc...

People call this a malfunction because they get mind controlled via possessed. It seems like this is what was being shown in that video. Mark may be Ethan's handler for all we know. Not to mention if you actually look at their first video presenting the channel, Mark has an evil glint in his eyes the entire time while Ethan looks a little nervous. In almost every video that I quickly skim through, Mark is always hurting Ethan or looking at him expectantly as a handler would after "fixing" their person making sure they're saying the right words.

Yeah, no doubt. They're in it, and it's a sad shame.

imsickofyoshi

Established
I will pray and check this out later. I don't watch Markiplier so I didn't know this. I'm not entirely sure if something is wrong with the Grumps or not. They are in California and rub shoulders with celebs quite often. This is from their latest video.
1580865272961.png Dude on the right (Arin) has all seeing eye shirt that says "sellout"
They joke about it all the time so who knows if its something more or an inside joke
His (Arin's) wifes tattoo which I always thought was kinda weird
20190224_123044.jpg Not enough evidence to say about these Youtubers

elsbet

Superstar
Screenshot_20200204-205917_Samsung Internet.jpg

It's all very dramatic-- and it does look like they are capitalizing on 'loominaughty' thing. Whether they (or the channel) are legitimately connected, is anyone's guess. Probably just a popularity/money-making scheme. Either way, good catch.☆

I have an association between this Markiplier guy and A.R.G.s.

Does anyone know if he is connected to any?
There are a lot of occult organisations pretending to be games and recruiting people.
Can you explain the association between Mark and the A.R.G.s? I don't think I've heard of the ARGS before...

lightmightgirl

Veteran
You beat me to it lol. I was adding this topic to my Youtube discussion thread but I got caught up with life lol. This is great to hear that I was not the only thinking the same about this channel. They could be riding the illuminati train as a joke but it is no secret that other youtubers who have reached a massive peak of success are not just left alone from sponsorship companies. Take as an example Pewdiepie he can reach millions with just a click of the mouse.

This whole channel seems like a children hypnosis mechanism.

Could they just be freemasons monetizing on this illumanati crap?

Cintra

Star
Can you explain the association between Mark and the A.R.G.s? I don't think I've heard of the ARGS before...
Args are alternate reality games. They usually have a plot that is revealed by solving puzzles.

There is a surprising amount of occult activity within these game communities.
In some the story line is that you are 'playing' at joining a cult, or similar group.

Cicadia 3301 would be an example.

Markiplier also has alter personas named:
Darkiplier
Googliplier
Wilford
Etc..

These are made for a fun series but I seriously feel like he's showing us something more deeper. Not to mention, all of these sides or characters of his are murderers. Jacksepticeye also has similar sides.

The game, "Who killed Markiplier" is about him finding out his friend died and then setting up a play where he pretends to die in order to frame the murderer, and the rest of his friends go wild, and there's of course an investigation along with the player. By the end, all of Marks friends turn evil hence these sides of his.

He also promotes sexual content, AI related stuff, and evil stuff in general. Example, he created a video about his side Wilford interviewing himself on a show, and Wilford ended up stabbing Mark on the show, nobody cared in the audience. With the video including Google, this side talks about taking over man kind. We know Google and basically most media is evil anyways mainly Google, and so of course Mark promotes that. Dark is just a demonic version of Mark trying to take over Marks body.

In this Unus channel of his, there is in fact blue and red symbolism, the white and black hypnosis symbolism, and horrible themes about the channel in general. A lot of the thumbnails are disturbing.

But yeah, just wanted to inform you guys. I tried looking up a theory similar to mines, but nothing showed up sadly. I bet if Mark made a video blatantly throwing symbolism all over the place, nobody would notice or they'd be joking about it. These are times where many can't take anything seriously.

Mark had some recent video (which is part of why I ended up finding this page). He had an unboxing of people's knockoff markiplier merch and stuff, talked about how he wasn't a cult, etc. At a table behind him, there were strange statues about the size of a mug or larger, one of them looked like a demon. I don't know if that was conclusive proof or what, but needless to say I don't think Mark is on the side of Jesus. In fact he said in his video "No one's more prideful than Jesus". If anything, mark needs Jesus.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Mark had some recent video (which is part of why I ended up finding this page). He had an unboxing of people's knockoff markiplier merch and stuff, talked about how he wasn't a cult, etc. At a table behind him, there were strange statues about the size of a mug or larger, one of them looked like a demon. I don't know if that was conclusive proof or what, but needless to say I don't think Mark is on the side of Jesus. In fact he said in his video "No one's more prideful than Jesus". If anything, mark needs Jesus.
Hey, thanks for sharing. If its possible can you give us the link to the video or livestream? I would like to further investigate..