UN's contract on open borders for everyone is in place

Vixy

Star
So the UN put together a contract about open borders for the countries in the UN. My country signed the deal today so Sweden now has open borders, I guess.

How come noone's talking about this? People are reacting yet the media is deadly quiet. Oh yeah, I forgot because the elite OWNS THE MEDIA!

https://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2018/10/20/un-will-soon-try-enforce-open-borders-as-human-right.html

https://www.technocracy.news/un-continues-push-countries-open-borders-unrestricted-migration/

I dont wanna imagine hwo this country I live in will get consiering how bad it is now, even less I wanna think about Paris and germany that also has problems:

TokiEl

Superstar
One world without God.

One big mix and mess of chaos and confusion.

Babbel.

Psalm 2 2The kings of the earth set themselves, And the rulers take counsel together, Against the Lord and against His Anointed, saying,
3 "Let us break Their bonds in pieces And cast away Their cords from us."

4 He who sits in the heavens shall laugh; The Lord shall hold them in derision.
5 Then He shall speak to them in His wrath, And distress them in His deep displeasure."

Vixy

Star
One world without God.

One big mix and mess of chaos and confusion.

Babbel.

Psalm 2 2The kings of the earth set themselves, And the rulers take counsel together, Against the Lord and against His Anointed, saying,
3 "Let us break Their bonds in pieces And cast away Their cords from us."

4 He who sits in the heavens shall laugh; The Lord shall hold them in derision.
5 Then He shall speak to them in His wrath, And distress them in His deep displeasure."
Yup. Theyre doing it! You know, its being said that theyve pushed so hard for this to happen for so long now and that the only reason they havent gone through with it, is because the holy spirit has held it back in order to save as many souls as possible. What do you think of that?

TokiEl

Superstar
Yup. Theyre doing it! You know, its being said that theyve pushed so hard for this to happen for so long now and that the only reason they havent gone through with it, is because the holy spirit has held it back in order to save as many souls as possible. What do you think of that?
Yes they have been working for this for a long time and i used to wonder what took them so long. Are they so thorough or are they hesitant.

But i think God has a specific timeline and so they can't begin before that time. And since it has stretched out for so long more people are waking up and are being saved for sure.

Vytas

Star
Schengen on steroids, for once im happy im living in poor country...Nobody will want to come here anyway. More crime and bureaucratic chaos.

Maes17

Superstar
It's tough on the taxpayers who have to foot those who come in illegally and take advantage of social services that are supposed to help the needy.

Here in the US we have that same problem. However it seems in Europe the immigration problem also has a lot of violence behind it. Countries need to think about creating safe societies not just for it's citizens but the fact that violence can turn away tourist and revenue

Vixy

Star
Yes they have been working for this for a long time and i used to wonder what took them so long. Are they so thorough or are they hesitant.

But i think God has a specific timeline and so they can't begin before that time. And since it has stretched out for so long more people are waking up and are being saved for sure.
Thats exactly what I've noticed aswell. The power they have combined with the money and technology, they should have had their way decades ago at least. Somethings held it back, something beyond human.

Vixy

Star
Thats it, theyre trying to destroy the whole damn world. I suspect this could be their way of causing riots and destruction so they can bring in martial law and the NWO with it. Cause none of this is normal and everybody's noticing it and asking whats wrong with our polititians for allowing this.. Paris sure is one big city of destruction bc of immigration and many other countries have it the same way.

Great post as usual, UAC!

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
It's tough on the taxpayers who have to foot those who come in illegally and take advantage of social services that are supposed to help the needy.

Here in the US we have that same problem. However it seems in Europe the immigration problem also has a lot of violence behind it. Countries need to think about creating safe societies not just for it's citizens but the fact that violence can turn away tourist and revenue
No we dont. Undocumented immigrants contribute vastly more to the system here than they take away.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
So the UN put together a contract about open borders for the countries in the UN. My country signed the deal today so Sweden now has open borders, I guess.

How come noone's talking about this? People are reacting yet the media is deadly quiet. Oh yeah, I forgot because the elite OWNS THE MEDIA!

https://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2018/10/20/un-will-soon-try-enforce-open-borders-as-human-right.html

https://www.technocracy.news/un-continues-push-countries-open-borders-unrestricted-migration/

I dont wanna imagine hwo this country I live in will get consiering how bad it is now, even less I wanna think about Paris and germany that also has problems:

So does this mean I can Smokey and the Bandit across Europe and ol Sheriff Bueford will have unlimited jurisdiction for "hot pursuit"?

Vixy

Star
So does this mean I can Smokey and the Bandit across Europe and ol Sheriff Bueford will have unlimited jurisdiction for "hot pursuit"?
Nice try but doubt it. Guess they'll have local police that takes over when you've gone over a certain reach, like now.

Ps: Cant believe you like smokey and the bandit. That was one of my favourite movies as a kid.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Nice try but doubt it. Guess they'll have local police that takes over when you've gone over a certain reach, like now.

Ps: Cant believe you like smokey and the bandit. That was one of my favourite movies as a kid.
BURN RUBBER MISS VIXY!!!!!! Burn rubber............

Maes17

Superstar
No we dont. Undocumented immigrants contribute vastly more to the system here than they take away.
In some parts they contribute sure. I won't deny that they work the jobs a lot of the welfare abusers shy away from.

But there are a lot of undocumented illegals that do take advantage of the system. There are too many loop holes.

As a taxpayer. I'm bothered.

As a taxpayer. I'm bothered.

All honest research indicates immigration contributes more to the economy than it takes.

All honest research indicates that social programs are worth it as the effects of not having them are more detrimental to the economy than not having them.

As a taxpayer you should be much more concerned with Corporate kickbacks and tax loopholes for the rich and the amount of money spent on defense before welfare or immigrants.

Maes17

Superstar
All honest research indicates immigration contributes more to the economy than it takes.

All honest research indicates that social programs are worth it as the effects of not having them are more detrimental to the economy than not having them.

As a taxpayer you should be much more concerned with Corporate kickbacks and tax loopholes for the rich and the amount of money spent on defense before welfare or immigrants.
Welfare/immigration is just a small part of the pie to be concerned about.
There is so much our government should be doing but they'll always find away to stiff the middle and working class.

It's a rich get richer and poor get poorer regime.
Like I said, the immigrants do work a lot of blue collar jobs that a lot aren't willing to work that are actual citizens.

Maybe not too bothered now that I dwell on it. Bothered by the gov sure

Welfare/immigration is just a small part of the pie to be concerned about.
There is so much our government should be doing but they'll always find away to stiff the middle and working class.

It's a rich get richer and poor get poorer regime.
Like I said, the immigrants do work a lot of blue collar jobs that a lot aren't willing to work that are actual citizens.

Maybe not too bothered now that I dwell on it. Bothered by the gov sure
The only hope for the working class, for all of us is radical organized labor.

Sunshine

Established
I have to call BS on your "honest research" comment. First of all, any articles that you would come across that you agree with, you would consider "honest," and any that print results that disagree with your preconceived notions, you would categorically view as "biased" or "unscientific." You are that guy.

Secondly, one of the definitions of "illegal immigrants" is the fact that govt and/or scientific agencies are not in contact with them, be it CBP, the INS, the IRS, or some research organization. I think the estimate that 12 million illegals are currently in the US is deliberately low. Considering that they show up in every state, even states nowhere near the border, it's probably double that.

I can attest that it's true that many states, including mine, do have a multitude of social programs that illegals can, and are even encouraged to take advantage of, whether we tax-payers like it or not. Why do you think people are so upset about "anchor babies," etc.? Now we are finding out that as soon as they enter, they are hooked up with housing, SNAP cards, job placement, Medicaid, the works. And it's not just Central Americans, either. There are a ton of Somalis and Middle Easterners currently milking our welfare system for all it's worth.

Being in the restaurant business, I have worked with all kinds of immigrants, legal, illegal, semi-legal, you name it. (When they "forget" to go back home after their visa expires) Sure, the majority of them take the sh** jobs that Americans don't want. And get paid sh** wages to do it. But for you to infer that that somehow makes it okay for them to be here, is ridiculous. It's still breaking the law, straining our limited national and state resources, and putting our security at risk.

We definitely need to get a grip on the problem. Would it cause a dip in the economy if all illegals were rounded up tomorrow and deported? More likely than not. No more cheap labor for the factory farms, the hotels, restaurants and sweat-shops. They would have to hire legal employees, which would drive costs up, at first. But eventually things would stabilize, and there would be a lot smaller incidence of workers being preyed upon. There is an enormous amount of financial, sexual and other predation happening to illegal immigrants, up to and including modern slavery, and they have no recourse whatsoever.

If we keep on doing what we're doing, nothing will change, nothing will get better. We, as a country, need to come together and come up with some real solutions. Personally, I think the Wall is a good start. Stemming the flow will keep things from getting worse, at least. And we need to use those social programs to not just keep them fed and housed, but to get them assimilated and self-reliant as quickly as possible. Compassion and practicality do not have to be mutually exclusive concepts. Indeed, for the US to move forward, it needs to utilize both.