"Unmasking Higher Entities"/D.U.M.B.s

I’ll start this thread in this section for now; however, I think it would be more intriguing to have documentation, interviews and videos rather than bible quotes. Below is a video with director Justen Faull discussing the documentary he directed called, “Unmasking Higher Entities”. What he discusses is fascinating and if anyone has watched his documentary, please don’t give too much away because I haven’t watched it myself. :) In his interview with Gonz Shimura, Justen touches on what people who have been in D.U.M.B.S (Deep Underground Military Bases) and what they’ve encountered. I think Phil Schneider was one of those individuals and unfortunately, paid with his life for speaking out about what he had seen and encountered.

In any event, Justen talks of what’s in the bases and how the people and the “beings” in there are controlling what’s happening today. This IS spiritual warfare:

I'll also post the Bitchute interview should the YT one disappear:

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
I think it would be more intriguing to have documentation, interviews and videos rather than bible quotes.
I remembered this series:
Solomon's Temple
49 videos
Another series from bushwackk of wake up projects about the Freemasonic movement, and how it ties in directly to the Zionist agenda.
Solomon's Temple - Part 17 (The Jinn-9)
There are other parts within the discussion on these entities.

Here is the last video:

Solomon's Temple - Part 48 (Dajjal/Antichrist -3)

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
I think Phil Schneider was one of those individuals and unfortunately, paid with his life for speaking out about what he had seen and encountered
That's right and the serpent seed is above top secret.

That's right and the serpent seed is above top secret.

You wouldn't happen to know if the video of him showing a picture of the "ET" he worked with to his audience is still around? I know I watched it years ago, but haven't come across it.

TokiEl

Superstar
You wouldn't happen to know if the video of him showing a picture of the "ET" he worked with to his audience is still around? I know I watched it years ago, but haven't come across it.
I don't know if the video is still around... but it might be this pic ?

Agenda 2030 is truly an alien takeover of planet earth... but Jesus will return before 2030.

These are the very last days...

Last edited:
I don't know if the video is still around... but it might be this pic ?

Agenda 2030 is truly an alien takeover of planet earth... but Jesus will return before 2030.

These are the very last days...
No, that's not the video, but it's informative, nonetheless. What Phil is saying sounds like it coincides with the plan for ID 2020, which is supposed to transpire within the next decade, combined with the Georgia Guidstones.

TokiEl

Superstar
No, that's not the video, but it's informative, nonetheless. What Phil is saying sounds like it coincides with the plan for ID 2020, which is supposed to transpire within the next decade, combined with the Georgia Guidstones.
Phil was suicided for a reason... there is an action plan for an alien or serpent seed takeover.

good thread but u all missed the conclusion that the entities fear the name of Jesus, and no other name.
Perhaps, but it’s missing the point of the thread. What Justen and the people he interview discuss is how governments have been making deals with these beings since the beginning of civilisation and “there’s no evidence that this has stopped”.

In DesertRose’s second video at around 8:39, it reads:

“Mr. Creme was contacted by one of the companions of the Dajjal, not Dajjal himself. It’s important to note, the Dajjal and all his companions are Jinn in essence, can shapeshift to animal, humans light beings or UFOs or hairy creatures (i.e. al-Jassasa)”

It was the reason I was wanting to see if the picture that Phil had shown to an audience at one time was still around as he claimed that the man in the forefront of the picture that TokiEl has found and posted, who they called “Thor” with the black coat and holding a piece of paper in his hand, is an “alien”. That would correspond with the message in DR’s video. Added to the fact that Phil has stated in another talk they lie constantly, would also coincides with what’s stated at the beginning of DR’s same video, which is Jinn/demons are deceivers.

good thread but u all missed the conclusion that the entities fear the name of Jesus, and no other name.
this is hardcore level polythiesm, hardcore level..and the worst part is the fact you people are that blatant with it yet pretend you're not polythiests. at least hindus are open about it.

nowhere did Jesus say 'demons only fear my name'
he said "whatever you ask in my name shall be given to you"

If you take this literally, why can't you just say "in the name of Jesus, I WANT A BILLION DOLLARS" ?

Jesus said 'ANYTHING YOU ASK IN MY NAME SHALL BE GIVEN'
ie you cant use loopholes. John 14, he was talking to his disciples.

not YOU..this doesnt apply to you or any christian living.

Did Demons fear/respect Jesus? of course. That is those demons who specifically were in close proximity to him, in his time.
there are plenty of demons who dont have any fear of Jesus, dont care about him, his name, level etc...and i see evidence of that every time i see christians go to muslims for exorcism..and it happens a lot in the uk.

seriously, think about this
if a christian is under demonic attack..why does that christian need help off another person? surely it would be as basic as '123, jesus free me'
and they'd be sorted..
so even if you know priests who have done exorcisms, it doesnt ignore the fact there are clearly people/christians who have resorted to seeking external help when their personal faith didnt work for them.

this is hardcore level polythiesm, hardcore level..and the worst part is the fact you people are that blatant with it yet pretend you're not polythiests. at least hindus are open about it.

nowhere did Jesus say 'demons only fear my name'
he said "whatever you ask in my name shall be given to you"

If you take this literally, why can't you just say "in the name of Jesus, I WANT A BILLION DOLLARS" ?

Jesus said 'ANYTHING YOU ASK IN MY NAME SHALL BE GIVEN'
ie you cant use loopholes. John 14, he was talking to his disciples.

not YOU..this doesnt apply to you or any christian living.

Did Demons fear/respect Jesus? of course. That is those demons who specifically were in close proximity to him, in his time.
there are plenty of demons who dont have any fear of Jesus, dont care about him, his name, level etc...and i see evidence of that every time i see christians go to muslims for exorcism..and it happens a lot in the uk.

seriously, think about this
if a christian is under demonic attack..why does that christian need help off another person? surely it would be as basic as '123, jesus free me'
and they'd be sorted..
so even if you know priests who have done exorcisms, it doesnt ignore the fact there are clearly people/christians who have resorted to seeking external help when their personal faith didnt work for them.
u cant get away from the facts read the testimony that they fear Jesus name and it halts abductions

Tidal

Star
..there are plenty of demons who dont have any fear of Jesus, dont care about him, his name, level etc...and i see evidence of that every time i see christians go to muslims for exorcism..and it happens a lot in the uk.

You're a funny guy, are you making this up as you go along?..:)
Fact is demons are TERRIFIED of Jesus and nobody else except God! For example when the demons in a possessed bloke saw Jesus coming, they started rockin and rollin-
"Let us alone; what have we to do with you Jesus of Nazareth? Have you come to destroy us? I know who you are, the Holy One of God" (Mark 1:24)
"When evening came, many who were demon-posessed were brought to him, and he drove out the spirits with a word and healed all the sick" (Matt 8:16)

Jesus said:- "I cast out devils by the finger of God" (Luke 11:19/20)

Is it possible to stick to the topic? This is the very reason why I didn't want to put this thread in here, even though it does discuss spirits and spirituality. If anything, please watch the interview with Justen Faull and perhaps comment on that or the actual documentary, rather than the pedestrian back and forth bible quotes that is in EVERY thread in this section?

Thank you.

TokiEl

Superstar
Jesus said:- "I cast out devils by the finger of God" (Luke 11:19/20)
Luke 11 20But if I cast out demons with the finger of God, surely the kingdom of God has come upon you.

Matthew 12 28But if I cast out demons by the Spirit of God, surely the kingdom of God has come upon you.

Zechariah 4 6So he answered and said to me: “This is the word of the LORD to Zerubbabel: ‘Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,’ Says the LORD of hosts.

God accomplish everything by the Holy spirit.

Helioform

Star
I highly recommend reading the Dulce Book by a guy named Branton. It ties in everything together.

It goes deep into the various factions of ETs/extradimensionals living underground and the various branches of the Illuminati/Masonry that they control.

Another interesting book that is related is The Omega Files by the same author.

Bent8484

Established
Is it possible to stick to the topic? This is the very reason why I didn't want to put this thread in here, even though it does discuss spirits and spirituality. If anything, please watch the interview with Justen Faull and perhaps comment on that or the actual documentary, rather than the pedestrian back and forth bible quotes that is in EVERY thread in this section?

Thank you.
Wouldn't it be kind of twisted and perverse if someone were using scripture, excessively and out of context, to spread confusion intentionally? Just an idea.

Tidal

Star

But mate, the Bible says demons like to invade peoples skulls and take them over, and it also tells us how to get rid of them, but if you don't want to know, good luck with that..;)
PS- as for the vid, it's 90 minutes long and I prefer short sharp to-the-point vids of just a couple of minutes length-
"The more the words, the less the meaning, and how does that profit anyone?" (Bible: Ecc 6:11)