"Unmasking Higher Entities"/D.U.M.B.s

You're a funny guy, are you making this up as you go along?..:)
Fact is demons are TERRIFIED of Jesus and nobody else except God! For example when the demons in a possessed bloke saw Jesus coming, they started rockin and rollin-
"Let us alone; what have we to do with you Jesus of Nazareth? Have you come to destroy us? I know who you are, the Holy One of God" (Mark 1:24)
"When evening came, many who were demon-posessed were brought to him, and he drove out the spirits with a word and healed all the sick" (Matt 8:16)

Jesus said:- "I cast out devils by the finger of God" (Luke 11:19/20)

the verses themselves show that Jesus isnt God
the whole "no one except Jesus" quote was hardcore polythiesm..
still...lmao at the pictures.

they arent fearing someone who uses the name of Jesus. didn't a jewish rabbi try that and get battered or something? i forgot that story.

Tidal

Star
the verses themselves show that Jesus isnt God...
....they arent fearing someone who uses the name of Jesus. didn't a jewish rabbi try that and get battered or something?

1- Yeah Jesus wasn't God, he said so himself often enough, eg- "Why do you call me good? No one is good except God alone" .
2- Yeah, some wannabee exorcists tried to cast out demons but got the krap kicked out of them by the possessed victim because they hadn't got enough of the holy spirit in them to give their words oomph.

u cant get away from the facts read the testimony that they fear Jesus name and it halts abductions
so why do people require an exorcism? if it was all about the name of Jesus alone, then a common person experiencing demonic activity, could just say "in Jesus's name, leave"
what happens is they fail and then they resort to exorcisms. then they are dependant on the beliefs/knowledge/skills of that particular exorcist.

look, i'm not trying to mock christianity here.
Jesus said "ask anything in my name and it shall be given to you"

yet YOU can't make this work for you. fact.
it's because Jesus was speaking to his own disciples, not to you.

so why do people require an exorcism? if it was all about the name of Jesus alone, then a common person experiencing demonic activity, could just say "in Jesus's name, leave"
what happens is they fail and then they resort to exorcisms. then they are dependant on the beliefs/knowledge/skills of that particular exorcist.

thats catholicism

Tidal

Star

In Hamlet, the King (who murdered Hamlet's dad) tries to pray but realises his heart's not in it- "My words fly up, but my thoughts stay below". In other words he's just firing blanks because there's no holy spirit in him.
Likewise if there's not enough HS in an exorcist, the exorcism will flop.
Once a demon gets into somebody's head, they're bloody difficult to get out unless the victim adopts a pure christian mindset, and if this was a religious thread I'd say mindmeld with Jesus so he can act as a bouncer to keep them out in the first place, and as a bailiff to evict them if they've managed to get in-

"On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you" (John 14:20)

elsbet

Superstar
Is it possible to stick to the topic? This is the very reason why I didn't want to put this thread in here, even though it does discuss spirits and spirituality. If anything, please watch the interview with Justen Faull and perhaps comment on that or the actual documentary, rather than the pedestrian back and forth bible quotes that is in EVERY thread in this section?

Thank you.
I put vimeo on my roku-- I'm going to get the full version of the video. Can't believe I didn't do it the first time I saw the interview.

Have you watched it yet?

elsbet

Superstar
Is it possible to stick to the topic? This is the very reason why I didn't want to put this thread in here, even though it does discuss spirits and spirituality. If anything, please watch the interview with Justen Faull and perhaps comment on that or the actual documentary, rather than the pedestrian back and forth bible quotes that is in EVERY thread in this section?

Thank you.
As for the rest, the topic is broad. I have no trouble with the material presented-- but there is a lot of material.

You mentioned that the activity within the bases is controlling what happens out here, in the 'real world'--> and that it serves as a legitimate example of spiritual warfare. I agree. But could you be more specific? Do you mean things like remote viewing and astral projection? Or spellcasting... maybe making deals with spiritual entities? All of the above? :)

Better yet, did any of it surprise you-- and did you hear anything you hadn't heard of before?

-

I put vimeo on my roku-- I'm going to get the full version of the video. Can't believe I didn't do it the first time I saw the interview.

Have you watched it yet?
No, I haven't watched it yet. I'm trying to decide if I should purchase it on Vimeo or purchase the actual DVDs because they also come with a series called "Project Stargate": https://www.skywatchtvstore.com/products/the-higher-entities-ultra-collection?variant=29532964880497. I want to look into what the extra discs are about and then I'll decide.

As for the rest, the topic is broad. I have no trouble with the material presented-- but there is a lot of material.

You mentioned that the activity within the bases is controlling what happens out here, in the 'real world'--> and that it serves as a legitimate example of spiritual warfare. I agree. But could you be more specific? Do you mean things like remote viewing and astral projection? Or spellcasting... maybe making deals with spiritual entities? All of the above? :)

Better yet, did any of it surprise you-- and did you hear anything you hadn't heard of before?

-
Agreed, the topic is broad. I just didn't want yet another pedestrian "Jesus is God" thread. Rhetorically speaking, how many of those do we really need on here?

As in spiritual warfare, these are entities that are spiritual or inter-dimensional and are controlling the elite. This is somewhat known, but to know these beings are inside the earth is something that slipped in the recesses of my mind. The interview with Justen just brought it to the forefront. In one interview, I recall Justen also talking about giants living in the mountains along the border of China and Afghanistan as DesertRose's videos have claimed. It's also in the beginning of this video here: https://www.skywatchtvstore.com/products/the-higher-entities-ultra-collection?variant=29532964880497

In the interview, one thing that Justen claimed is that someone told him that human sacrifices actually take place in federal buildings. I was taken aback by that. I have to wonder who and how many were sacrificed on the premises as I remember VC did an article regarding a judge that died quite some time ago. I wonder if that's what transpired when he died: https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/judge-scalia-spent-his-last-hours-with-members-of-a-secret-society/

Daze

Superstar
Agreed, the topic is broad. I just didn't want yet another pedestrian "Jesus is God" thread. Rhetorically speaking, how many of those do we really need on here?
If he actually was, would there be a need to constantly highlight it? As an example.. water is wet.. this is undeniable. But we don't see constant threads pointing out that water actually is wet. Maybe those that feel the need to "reassure themselves" (and everyone else simultaneously) are lacking in some respects?

Personally, if i wasn't a Muslim I'd have a problem with all those Biblical verses where Jesus prays with his head on the ground.
"God submits"???.. but i digress.

Sorry, I'm not trying to derail your thread, just an observation on your observation.
Maybe someday we'll see more "the sky is blue", "words have letters" and "the media lies" threads.. but I'm not gonna hold my breath.

Maybe Mr Bush can sum this up better then i can.

George B. said:
If you're retried, you don't have anything to worry about. The 3rd time I've said that.
I'll probably say it 3 more times see.
In my line of work you gotta keep repeating things.. over and over again.. for the "truth" to sink in.
.. to kinda catapult the propaganda.

If he actually was, would there be a need to constantly highlight it? As an example.. water is wet.. this is undeniable. But we don't see constant threads pointing out that water actually is wet. Maybe those that feel the need to "reassure themselves" (and everyone else simultaneously) are lacking in some respects?

Personally, if i wasn't a Muslim I'd have a problem with all those Biblical verses where Jesus prays with his head on the ground.
"God submits"???.. but i digress.

Sorry, I'm not trying to derail your thread, just an observation on your observation.
Maybe someday we'll see more "the sky is blue", "words have letters" and "the media lies" threads.. but I'm not gonna hold my breath.

Maybe Mr Bush can sum this up better then i can.

I understand. It's a bit like this as well:

Yeah, I'm derailing my own thread but I'm not sure how often that topic needs to be discussed as if that was the ONLY topic worthy of discussion.

elsbet

Superstar
Yeah, I'm derailing my own thread...
Yeah.

Unless you created the thread strictly for entertainment purposes, it probably won't get off the ground. The people who made the film, and pretty much everyone else involved, consider this a 'ministry' of sorts... it's going to be difficult to separate that from the topic.

Thanks for the link.

As for the giants, I'll have to watch the video @DesertRose posted. I haven't heard that-- not if it means they are still there, today. And the killings or sacrifices... it wouldn't be surprising. That has been the currency since time immemorial, for the 'other side' and it is pretty well documented.

now these beings are inside the earth
Iirc, they also have a film on inner earth theory. I'm not sure about that idea, myself, but they do offer some compelling reasons to at least keep an open mind (I can do that much). Sorry-- it's hollow earth-- overview on Gonz's channel, as well.

HOLLOW EARTH

Yeah.

Unless you created the thread strictly for entertainment purposes, it probably won't get off the ground. The people who made the film, and pretty much everyone else involved, consider this a 'ministry' of sorts... it's going to be difficult to separate that from the topic.

Thanks for the link.

As for the giants, I'll have to watch the video @DesertRose posted. I haven't heard that-- not if it means they are still there, today. And the killings or sacrifices... it wouldn't be surprising. That has been the currency since time immemorial, for the 'other side' and it is pretty well documented.

now these beings are inside the earth
Iirc, they also have a film on inner earth theory. I'm not sure about that idea, myself, but they do offer some compelling reasons to at least keep an open mind (I can do that much). Sorry-- it's hollow earth-- overview on Gonz's channel, as well.

HOLLOW EARTH
You're very welcome for the link. And no, it's not for entertainment purposes, I was hoping for some constructive online conversation and information regarding the information in the interview. What they're discussing is captivating and intriguing, but I don't consider it entertainment. Posts can naturally have religious or biblical references and connotations, however, as I've stated, it doesn't need to be yet another debate about Jesus being God... that's akin to beating a dead horse on here.

You might also be interested in their documentaries, "Hollow Earth" and "The Belly of the Beast". I haven't been able to watch either of them yet, but plan to.

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
Interesting stuff: Slightly off topic since it is not about the unseen entities.
Our ancient ancestors were tall and we have become shorter over time according to Islam. These tall folk or giants were human.
The Prophet peace be upon him said:
"And everyone who enters Paradise will be in the form of Adam. People kept on growing smaller until now.”
Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 3336; Muslim, 7092

Quran 89:6-8: Have you not considered how your Lord dealt with 'Aad -[With] Iram - who had lofty pillars,The likes of whom had never been created in the land?

Could it be a reference to Petra?

City of Stones - The People of Aad :: Part 1 of 4

Last edited:

Bent8484

Established
Interesting stuff: Slightly off topic since it is not about the unseen entities.
Our ancient ancestors were tall and we have become shorter over time according to Islam. These tall folk or giants were human.
The Prophet peace be upon him said:
"And everyone who enters Paradise will be in the form of Adam. People kept on growing smaller until now.”
Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 3336; Muslim, 7092

Quran 89:6-8] Have you not considered how your Divine Guardian dealt with Aad - the stones set up as a mark to show the way in the desert belonging the buildings supported by lofty columns, the like of which was never created in the cities/lands.

Could it be a reference to Petra?

City of Stones - The People of Aad :: Part 1 of 4

Dwarfism and gigantism were definitely a lot more common in ancient times. These conditions are only rarely the result of inbreeding, and so I'd suggest that modern humanity (sapiens sapiens) may have bred and co-existed with other human species more recently than previously assumed.

Wigi

Veteran
Dwarfism and gigantism were definitely a lot more common in ancient times. These conditions are only rarely the result of inbreeding, and so I'd suggest that modern humanity (sapiens sapiens) may have bred and co-existed with other human species more recently than previously assumed.
Since you're talking about giant humans you should be aware that evolutionists absolutely oppose the idea that giant humans could have existed. You'll be surprised by the surge of irrational anger that comes out of them if you suggest this idea. It's almost like they don't want anyone to even speak about it.

Bent8484

Established
Since you're talking about giant humans you should be aware that evolutionists absolutely oppose the idea that giant humans could have existed. You'll be surprised by the surge of irrational anger that comes out of them if you suggest this idea. It's almost like they don't want anyone to even speak about it.
Don't confuse militant atheism with scholarly consensus... don't worry, most biologists don't view things as Dawkins' followers do.

Gigantism still pops up today, in modern times, so it's hard to disprove. It's just much less prevalent, though it's unclear why that is. It's also known that we carry genes from other human species, like Denisovans and Neanderthals, so we know there was mixing. But if we suggest that the mixing was any more recently than 60000 years, that's where most scientists draw the line...which is an odd line in the sand to draw, since the speciation of modern humans keeps getting pushed back, from 60k BC to 300k BC and maybe even millions BC. Yet, somehow, it's controversial to consider pockets of "other" humans living among us any more recently, as if a humanity more tolerant of other humanoids were inconceivable...

Anyway, don't let me hijack the thread, sorry. I have lots of opinions on anthropology lol

Tidal

Star
Since you're talking about giant humans you should be aware that evolutionists absolutely oppose the idea that giant humans could have existed.

They should tell that to the cavemen..:)-
"There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown" (Bible: Genesis 6:4)