University of Idaho Stabbing on the Thirteenth?

Has anyone mentioned this anywhere because I haven't seen it and will delete this if necessary. I for some strange reason wondering what exactly this is about. Pretty unusual for four people to be stabbed to death in their sleep. Does this have any racial connotations because I noticed all the victims were white people and if all the victims were black people the MSM would be going nuts. Also demoncrats would be crying out for more gun control if guns had been used so will they be demanding knife control or something because they never like to let a crisis go to waste. Plus it happened on Thirteenth so maybe some kind of satanic sacrifice?

Huh, I've read a few articles about it and somehow the fact that it happened on the 13th was not explicitly mentioned or something because i hadn't made that connection. I had been wondering about this, but i couldnt figure out what the agenda was.

Some things of note
- killed in their beds by an intruder, somehow reminiscent of serial killer crimes like ted bundy or something
- still no suspect in custody, despite this modern era's surveillance everywhere, kind of suspicious
- the victims were asleep, but they had defensive wounds, how did they fight back in their sleep

I think the reason the demoncrats haven't been focusing on this is because conveniently we have that colorado shooting by the "nonbinary" dude so they get to go after guns with that story. But i would not be surprised if they moved on to knife control, maybe a "smart knife" that is part of the internet of things and spies on everything it's used for in the name of "safety".

Conspiracy theories huh? Nothing mentioned about sacrifices, but a possibility that one of the victims had a stalker and a skinned dog was previously found nearby. These theories don't sound very "conspiracy" in my opinion...

Last edited:

Lucy

Star
I actually have been following this case and nothing makes sense.
Especially the phone call one of the survivors made to report her unconscious friend. And how she had other friends come over before she called.
There had to be blood everywhere with 4 brutal stabbings. They must of bled out everywhere. And yet just a calm call to 911 of an unconscious person

I am surprised that no one is talking about this here. How about one of the gematria people? This definitely strange stuff.
I agree, i keep wondering if there is something to the names of the victims but unfortunately I'm not one of the gematria people.

There had to be blood everywhere with 4 brutal stabbings. They must of bled out everywhere. And yet just a calm call to 911 of an unconscious person
Yes, exactly. There is no way someone would just look unconscious if they had been stabbed to death. And the bodies were discovered the next afternoon supposedly so it's not like they were found in the dark and couldnt see the blood.

And i also read that there was a dog in the house and somehow the 2 survivors did not wake up from it. Or else the dog didnt bark. Supposedly one of the victim's ex boyfriend shared custody of the dog, but that victim's mom said there's no way he was involved and in the future they were going to get married. After breaking up? Seems weird.

Lucy

Star
Found this comment on the University of Idaho Stabbings

Between 3 and 4AM 11/13/74, Ronald Defeo Jr. killed his parents and 4 siblings while they slept at 112 Ocean Avenue, Amityville, Long Island.

Between 3 and 4AM 11/13/2022, 1122 King Road. A coincidence? Or someone commemorating the Amityville Horror?

Date, time, house numbers

Slava

Established
On the same day there was a murder of students on a bus. The killer was from Petersburg, Virginia.
Both events occurred on the same day, November 13, and both have the name of cities with the same name as in Russia - the current capital, Moscow, and the former capital, St. Petersburg.
If you go to the wikipedia page of American Petersburg, Virginia, there is a photo of The Oak antique store -
The murder at 1122 King rd , as well as the date of the murder is November '22. The house at King rd , the exit of the house is also near Queen rd.
The next day King Charles III was officially recognized as a park ranger and photographed next to the old oak tree. His lineage is related to that of the Romanovs who ruled in the Russian Empire.
One can also remember the assassination of Kennedy on November 22 (1122). As James Shelby Downard describes the ritual assassination of President John F. Kennedy through a ritual known as "Killing of the King".
There is not enough information to say anything specific yet. It could all just be a coincidence.

Slava

Established
I couldn't find what kind of jersey model. Oddly enough, the father is wearing a T-shirt with the ambiguous "Guess" written on it.
Is someone supposed to guess?
Couldn't find what the crest was. Is it someone else's original crest or a designer's concoction?

Goncalves admitted he is 'frustrated' by the lack of information into his daughter's murder as the investigation enters its second consecutive week without a suspect
Why did the dailymail highlight the word ""frustrated"" in the father's phrase in quotation marks?
One of the gematria "frustrated" = 666 (Latin)

free2018

Star
On the same day there was a murder of students on a bus. The killer was from Petersburg, Virginia.
Both events occurred on the same day, November 13, and both have the name of cities with the same name as in Russia - the current capital, Moscow, and the former capital, St. Petersburg.
If you go to the wikipedia page of American Petersburg, Virginia, there is a photo of The Oak antique store -
The murder at 1122 King rd , as well as the date of the murder is November '22. The house at King rd , the exit of the house is also near Queen rd.
The next day King Charles III was officially recognized as a park ranger and photographed next to the old oak tree. His lineage is related to that of the Romanovs who ruled in the Russian Empire.
One can also remember the assassination of Kennedy on November 22 (1122). As James Shelby Downard describes the ritual assassination of President John F. Kennedy through a ritual known as "Killing of the King".
There is not enough information to say anything specific yet. It could all just be a coincidence.
Great breakdown.

They don’t do coincidences.
It’s a hoax. Shit is fake AF. An OP

They arrested a guy today for the murders

The FBI and Pennsylvania State Police early Friday morning arrested Bryan Kohberger and charged him with four counts of first-degree murder in connection with the fatal stabbings of four University of Idaho students.

Kohberger was arrested in Pennsylvania’s Pocono Mountains at 3 am and is currently detained without bond awaiting extradition to Idaho.

Kohberger was charged with 4 counts of first degree murder and one count of felony burglary, according to the Latah County prosecutor.

According to reports, Kohberger is a Ph.D. student in the Department of Criminal Justice and Criminology at Washington State University in Pullman, Washington.

Kohberger studied criminal behavior and how criminals choose their victims.

According to a now-deleted Reddit post, Kohberger asked ex-convicts to help him to understand the mind of a criminal.

“My name is Bryan, and I am inviting you to participate in a research project that seeks to understand how emotions and psychological traits influence decision-making when committing a crime,” Bryan Kohberger wrote on Reddit. “In particular, this study seeks to understand the story behind your most recent criminal offense, with an emphasis on your thoughts and feelings throughout your experience.”

The daughter of btk killer dennis rader claims the idaho killer may have been in contact with her imprisoned father

In a chilling twist, Kerri Rawson, daughter of Dennis Rader–known as the BTK serial killer, who is serving ten life sentences for murders that stretched over two decades–posted a disturbing theory about Idaho quadruple murder suspect Bryan Kohberger.

Kohberger was a PhD student in the criminal justice and criminology department at Washington State University and had studied under famed criminology professor Dr. Katherine Ramsland at DeSales University. Ramsland, who has appeared in more than 200 true crime documentaries, had a ten-year relationship with the BTK killer that culminated in a book she wrote with him.

Rawson tweeted out that “Dr. Katherine Ramsland was one of Bryan Khoberger’s professors in Criminology Studies at DeSales University, where he earned a master’s degree last spring.” Rawson continued: “Ramsland has, or did have a close academic relationship and friendship with my father, Dennis Rader, BTK.” Ramsland has refused to speak to the media about her connection to Kohberger.

Rawson continued to lay out her disturbing theory: “I have ongoing concerns, knowing how common it is for criminology students, true crime fans, and others to correspond regularly with my father, that Kohberger could have been in contact with my father at some point, but require proof of this, which currently I do not know of.”

Rawson pointed out the similarities between her father and Kohberger: “My father graduated with a bachelor’s in Criminal Justice, from Wichita State University, making a mockery of this important field, using his college courses to study his own ongoing murders and get access to LE information in the 1970s.”
Kohberger, if he is the culprit, would have a significant advantage with inside information about how law enforcement responds and investigates a crime scene. Kohberger is said to have a keen interest in forensics. Rawson wrote that she supports the field of criminology despite some like her father having a dangerous obsession in the field. “My father and his many murders, are studied intensively in the field of criminology. I believe strongly in the training of future law enforcement, criminology, and forensic minds, and give lectures myself, to further education in these fields.”
The quadruple homicide that left four university students dead shocked the nation and reminded many of serial murders, including the BTK and Ted Bundy murders. The bloody and brutal attack that left law enforcement empty-handed for a month was eerily reminiscent of other famous murders that took years to solve. Before the arrest of Kohberger, former homicide detectives who commented on the case expressed concern that the case was going cold due to the lack of a suspect.

The facts that led to Kohberger’s arrest are still unknown because of Idaho’s laws restricting pre-trial media coverage. The public is anxiously awaiting the evidence that the police have against Kohberger. Were the Idaho murders the first blitz attack by a budding serial killer who had studied at the feet of BTK? Unnamed sources told CNN that the suspect was identified through DNA found at the crime scene and run through a public database that tracks genealogy. Moscow police have not confirmed any facts that led to the arrest.
Kohberger’s attorney signaled that the accused may plead not guilty, describing his demeanor as “shocked” to reporters. Kohberger is scheduled to be extradited to Idaho on Tuesday.
My theory is even more disturbing... are serial/spree killers being created and trained through the well funded university system?

Bryan Kohberger, who is suspected of murdering four Idaho college students in November, was reportedly more “upbeat” in the days after the slayings as he attended his criminology classes at Washington State University, a 15-minute drive from Moscow, Idaho, where the victims were killed.

The New York Times reports that B.K. Norton, one of Kohberger’s classmates, said that he attended classes in the days after the killings and “seemed more upbeat and willing to carry a conversation.” She described him as having a quiet, intense demeanor and making people uncomfortable. “He sort of creeped people out because he stared and didn’t talk much, but when he did it was very intelligent and he needed everyone to know he was smart,” Norton said.
Hopefully this is not the start of demonizing people who are quiet, intense and dont talk much. Not all quiet people are murderers or murderers-to-be.

free2018

Star
The daughter of btk killer dennis rader claims the idaho killer may have been in contact with her imprisoned father

My theory is even more disturbing... are serial/spree killers being created and trained through the well funded university system?

Hopefully this is not the start of demonizing people who are quiet, intense and dont talk much. Not all quiet people are murderers or murderers-to-be.
It’s a psychological operation.
It’s meant to disturb people.

free2018

Star
Meaning the whole thing is made up (no one actually died/crisis actors ) or that the victims, location and perpetrator/patsy were carefully selected and given maximum media coverage in order to shock as many as possible?
Correct.
Chaos and order.

At this point unless you actually see something happen with your own eyes who knows what is real. Boy cries wolf too often. Why should we believe anything ? And even if it is real what are we supposed to do about it anyway. The news is designed to instill fear into us. Weird stuff happens all the time. Sad thing is our society is so mentally deranged that true crime is now entertainment. Business type people just read the Wall Street Journal and rarely pay attention to random crime unless it has an effect on the economy.

His daughter wrote a book that a lot of people criticize.

free2018

Star
At this point unless you actually see something happen with your own eyes who knows what is real. Boy cries wolf too often. Why should we believe anything ? And even if it is real what are we supposed to do about it anyway. The news is designed to instill fear into us. Weird stuff happens all the time. Sad thing is our society is so mentally deranged that true crime is now entertainment. Business type people just read the Wall Street Journal and rarely pay attention to random crime unless it has an effect on the economy.
We are still in the pandemic protocol. They have done most of what they have been doing to distract people from the fact that they want to COMPLETELY eliminate most humans.

The problem is most people took the shot and are dead people walking at different degrees.

Crime as entertainment? They have been doing a lot of the same stuff over and over for many many years.

Are there really bad things that happen? Yes, there are. Something being a psychological operation DOES not mean people DO not die.

9/11 is a perfect example. Many people died in the Middle East and people died in NY.

redqueen

Superstar
how is there only dna on the button of
a sheath when most Peoples touch the
body more than just a button how convenient
he left it beside the person he just murdered eh

Ya Hear Your friend/rm crying and a
what one would think is an unknown
male voice say they're gonna offer help
but don't go to See what it is they may need
help with in case Ya can be of assistance

Ya See a masked man/person Ya don't Know
coming at Ya and Ya stand frozen while they
walk away and let themselves out,then run
and lock Yourself into a room without calling
help or telling peoples on sm what just happened
they were online using tiicktock

who's leaving a witness standing there if that's
the case how would Ya not Know what happened
or after Ya watch them leave and their gone not
returning call the police or check on Your now quiet
housemates

too many things off with this one are off

Last edited:
I wonder if the guy was snubbed by the two girls who were at a bar and they rejected him. He looks like the type that would kill someone for that plus he was a heroin addict. Plus he wanted to be some kind of law enforcement type. People who want to be authority figures don't like it if you mess with their egos. No disrespect for those two girls who were best friends and got killed but seeing pictures of them and the 48 hours show I was taken aback by how much make up they were plastered with and how unnatural their hair looked.