United Nations Throws Their Whole Weight Into Promoting Homosexuality.

The Agrarian

Veteran
Nothing to see here. Just the most powerful people in the world going full Big Brother with the poopy-dick agenda.

Repeat after me: "Oppressed" minority.

Last edited:

The Agrarian

Veteran

DavidSon

Star
From the article in the OP:

The UN rights office’s call for input denigrates defenders of life and family who dispute “gender ideology” as conspiracy theorists. It gives for granted that “gender theory” is not an ideology, but an unquestionable truth. The “meanings” attached to sex and gender are “socially constructed” it claims.

It's the blue-anons and freaky liberals who live in an alternate reality made of their own imagination. They're the conspiracy theorists. Sure, a female can be accidentally born in a man's body or vice-versa lol.

The Agrarian

Veteran
From the article in the OP:

The UN rights office’s call for input denigrates defenders of life and family who dispute “gender ideology” as conspiracy theorists. It gives for granted that “gender theory” is not an ideology, but an unquestionable truth. The “meanings” attached to sex and gender are “socially constructed” it claims.

It's the blue-anons and freaky liberals who live in an alternate reality made of their own imagination. They're the conspiracy theorists. Sure, a female can be accidentally born in a man's body or vice-versa lol.
I love how "gender ideology" is labeled a settled science yet the sex chromosomes in human DNA are socially irrelevant.
How dense are these people.... smh

Sunshine

Established
I love how "gender ideology" is labeled a settled science yet the sex chromosomes in human DNA are socially irrelevant.
How dense are these people.... smh
Yeah, they're "all about the science" until it doesn't support their arguments. Then they just ignore the facts, and label the presenters of those facts with epithets. Not just in the gender-wars, either.

Climate change (happening since forever), the uselessness of "recycling," basic economics, and the latest bit of sectarian dogma to get debunked: that alternative energy technologies are not terribly efficient, and internal combustion engines, petroleum mining and usage aren't that bad in the grand scheme of things.

The Agrarian

Veteran
Climate change (happening since forever), the uselessness of "recycling," basic economics, and the latest bit of sectarian dogma to get debunked: that alternative energy technologies are not terribly efficient, and internal combustion engines, petroleum mining and usage aren't that bad in the grand scheme of things.
Bro you're speaking my language.

Now that I'm older and wiser I'm convinced recycling was just one big marketing ploy by the plastics industry to keep their BPA-packed sludge on the market. So infuriating.

PeninsulaDweller

Established
Bro you're speaking my language.

Now that I'm older and wiser I'm convinced recycling was just one big marketing ploy by the plastics industry to keep their BPA-packed sludge on the market. So infuriating.
That is something they do all the time: shift the blame towards the average person. There was an ad on TV where I am from that had two kids standing amid lots of trash saying it was "your fault" because "you thought recycling was a joke and now look what you've done, you awful human". Of course, the amount of shit my household produces is tantamount to a factory in Bangladesh where kids make shitty products that will be sold at ×1000 their production cost in 1st world countries. Of course, it is my fault said factories choose to use non-organic materials to pack their shit in. Yeah.

Same with the so-called wage gap BS. Women, in a free country with lots of opportunities such as mine, choose less profitable career paths, and that is my fault. Me, a blue-collar worker, should give up my measly salary and give it to some woman minister because she too suffers from this wage gap. Or maybe I will give it to Ana Botín, owner of Banco Santander. She is an oppressed woman, at the end of the day.

What's that saying? Divide and you shall win?

Tidal

Star
If pervs simply did what they did in private behind closed doors we wouldn't mind so much, but when they try to promote it and shout about it, that's when we normal people object. For example these two tranny activists are scary shouters, I'd hate to bump into them on a dark night..:)

THE HOMOSEXUAL MANIFESTO By Michael Swift, “Gay Revolutionary.” Reprinted from The Congressional Record of the United States Congress. First printed in Gay Community News, February 15-21 1987

"We shall sodomize your sons, emblems of your feeble masculinity, of your shallow dreams and vulgar lies. We shall seduce them in your schools, in your dormitories, in your gymnasiums, in your locker rooms, in your sports arenas, in your seminaries, in your youth groups, in your movie theater bathrooms, in your army bunkhouses, in your truck stops, in your all male clubs, in your houses of Congress, wherever men are with men together..."

The Agrarian

Veteran

THE HOMOSEXUAL MANIFESTO By Michael Swift, “Gay Revolutionary.” Reprinted from The Congressional Record of the United States Congress. First printed in Gay Community News, February 15-21 1987

"We shall sodomize your sons, emblems of your feeble masculinity, of your shallow dreams and vulgar lies. We shall seduce them in your schools, in your dormitories, in your gymnasiums, in your locker rooms, in your sports arenas, in your seminaries, in your youth groups, in your movie theater bathrooms, in your army bunkhouses, in your truck stops, in your all male clubs, in your houses of Congress, wherever men are with men together..."
If that isn't straight from the Devil I dunno what is. If it talks like a cult, walks like a cult, its a cult.

The Agrarian

Veteran
That is something they do all the time: shift the blame towards the average person. There was an ad on TV where I am from that had two kids standing amid lots of trash saying it was "your fault" because "you thought recycling was a joke and now look what you've done, you awful human". Of course, the amount of shit my household produces is tantamount to a factory in Bangladesh where kids make shitty products that will be sold at ×1000 their production cost in 1st world countries. Of course, it is my fault said factories choose to use non-organic materials to pack their shit in. Yeah.

Same with the so-called wage gap BS. Women, in a free country with lots of opportunities such as mine, choose less profitable career paths, and that is my fault. Me, a blue-collar worker, should give up my measly salary and give it to some woman minister because she too suffers from this wage gap. Or maybe I will give it to Ana Botín, owner of Banco Santander. She is an oppressed woman, at the end of the day.

What's that saying? Divide and you shall win?
Posts like this are why I'm glad to be on this forum. Take it from one working-man to another:

Take no shit from these dismissive snobs. If they're open to the truth, drop some truth... but otherwise don't let the progressive parasites get under your skin.

Tidal

Star
McCains Foods aired a TV advert through 2017 showing black/white/gay/lesbian couples who like buying their products.
This shot from the ad shows a "married" homo couple kissing in front of the baby they'd adopted as though its normal.
I wrote to McCains to complain and they replied "Our advert reflects the different kinds of couples in modern society" so I've boycotted all McCains products ever since..:)

Tidal

Star
And here are frames from a Brit Lloyds bank advert of 2018 showing a homo proposing "marriage" to his homo boyfriend, absolutely sickening..

The Agrarian

Veteran
Just remember that any "Color Revolution" in the 21st century most likely contains a homosexual element. That is why I am EXTREMELY skeptical whenever the U.S State Department pulls a pressure campaign on the developing world.

Whenever the Media advocates for a protest movement in Asia, Africa, or Latin America pay close attention... GloboHomo is coming up the rear (pun intended).

Tidal

Star
And here are a bunch of so-called film "stars" openly kissing and groping kids in their films-

the poopy-dick agenda.
You know there's male homosexuals that don't enjoy anal sex and heterosexuals that do?

And here are a bunch of so-called film "stars" openly kissing and groping kids in their films-

...There's nothing sexual about those pictures? The mouth kissing children is weird... But I've also known parents who did it and it wasn't something sexual at all.

The Agrarian

Veteran
You know there's male homosexuals that don't enjoy anal sex and heterosexuals that do?
Irrelevant semantics.

The big picture is the most powerful diplomatic organization on the planet has fully endorsed it as a Color Revolution tactic and pro-censorship bloc.