United Nations Sustainable Development Agenda 21

Sibi

Star
pg 26

Building and strengthening a national information base
  • 5.25. National databases on demographic trends and factors and environment should be built and/or strengthened, disaggregating data by ecological region (ecosystem approach), and population/environment profiles should be established by region.
  • 5.26. Methodologies and instruments should be developed to identify areas where sustainability is, or may be, threatened by the environmental effects of demographic trends and factors, incorporating both current and projected demographic data linked to natural environmental processes.
  • 5.27. Case-studies of local level responses by different groups to demographic dynamics should be developed, particularly in areas subject to environmental stress and in deteriorating urban centres.
  • 5.28. Population data should be disaggregated by, inter alia, sex and age in order to take into account the implications of the gender division of labour for the use and management of natural resources.

Sibi

Star
The UN included this guide for all of us lazy, sofa sitting peasants.

Quote - "Change starts with you. Seriously. Every human on earth—even the most indifferent, laziest person among us—is part of the solution. Fortunately, there are some super easy things we can adopt into our routines that, if we all do it, will make a big difference"​

I'm so proud to realize that I am Sofa Superstar. And to all the people who said I would never amount to anything: how you like them apples bitches. LOL