United Nations opens borders

Vixy

Star
No newspapers are writing about this of course but heres whats down:

FNs-Generalförsamling.jpg

CONFIRMED: Sweden will sign the UN migration framework - and open the borders

On December 10, the UN will adopt "Global Compact for Safe, Orderly and Regular Migration." The main purpose of the framework is to unleash national barriers to migration and introduce new ways. Migrants should be treated in a positive way: get help with loans, reduced fees for transferring money to their country of origin, specially trained healthcare staff and increased penalties for crimes against migrants. At the same time, media are spotted with monkfish - no negative reporting on immigration will be allowed. Now the Government Offices confirm to the Social News that Sweden will sign the framework. "The issue of transposition (in national legislation - note) will be updated when the framework is adopted," comments the Ministry of Justice's Chancellor's Office to us.

The proposed framework is relatively unknown in Sweden - no major media have reported on it or about Sweden's position on the matter. Social news has gone through the final draft of the document, which will be adopted by the UN on December 10, and has found that the document's proposal is very far from the new "restrictive" migration policy announced by most of the established parties.

The framework contains several sub-goals, or objectives in English. Sub-objective 5 obliges countries to create and facilitate accessible and flexible migration routes. The accompanying text shows that considerably more generous rules than today are expected to be introduced in countries that sign the framework. Among other things, humanitarian visas and migration programs will be created for migrants leaving their countries due to climate change or natural disasters.

Family reunification for migrants should also be simplified and facilitated in comparison with today's rules. Stateless migrants should be easier to legalize (Objective 4 - 20 e). Information systems will also be created in the languages of the migrants that inform about migration routes, benefits and rights. Detention of migrants before expulsion is generally questioned. At the same time they shall be entitled to legal aid for free or at a low cost (Objective 13 - 29 d).

In addition, migrants are expected to receive several other benefits: Employment Agencies are prohibited from requiring intermediation fees and commissions of migrants (Objective 6 -22c); healthcare professionals should be trained in particular to deal with migrants so that care services can be offered based on their culture (Objective 15 - 31 e); Crimes against migrants should be punished in particular (Objectives 17 - 33a); Special programs to facilitate investment from migrants and diaspora should be established with administrative and legal support to start their own (Objective 19 - 35 e).

Bank charges for money transfers from migrants to their home countries should be reduced to a maximum of 3%. Charges above 5% shall be prohibited entirely. In addition, the state should conduct a comparison-based website that provides information on prices for foreign transfers (Objectives 20 - 36a, f).

In order for the media to not report negative effects of migration, it is suggested that they be monitored and evaluated by the state. The state will also "invest" in the ethical standard for news reporting and advertising. The media that do not obey the directive should be punished by stopping their financial supply. (Objectives 17 - 33c).

The final part of the framework describes in detail how it should be implemented and controlled by Member States.

Previously, Hungary and the United States have announced that they will not sign the framework. Hungary's Foreign Minister stated in this connection:

"This document is entirely against Hungary's security interests. This framework represents a threat to the world in the sense that it will inspire millions of migrants. "

Social news has contacted the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on the basis of the proposed framework with questions about what position Sweden has in the matter and how the standards of the framework will be incorporated into Swedish legislation.

In an email to us, Rebecca Svad, Chancellor of the Unit for Migration and Asylum Policy at the Ministry of Justice, confirms that the government intends to sign the framework in December:

"Sweden has expressed support for the framework during the negotiation process, welcomes the balanced final text and intends to support the document at a high level conference in December. The issue of transposition of this non-binding General Assembly Resolution is only begun when the framework is adopted. "

However, it is unclear whether Sweden's position on this issue can be affected by a change of government - The moderators have not commented on the framework. You can take note of the final draft of the UN Migration Framework on the following link: Global Compact on Safe, Orderly and Regular Migration.

So..Open borders for everyone!

free2018

Star
That sounds like it will lead to more countries exiting the Union as they should.
CFR is trolling hard.

Vixy

Star
how did poland vote? they had been anti-immigration.
I dont know but would love to find out. Was over there a while ago and did not see ONE immigrant. Not ONE. It was so fresh and clean everywhere and the popel so hardworking.. I didnt want to go back here. :'(

That sounds like it will lead to more countries exiting the Union as they should.
CFR is trolling hard.
But uhm, shouldnt they be wanting them to join the UN since the UN is a huge leap to NWO, right?

free2018

Star
UN is NWO.
Resistance through nationalism is people resisting.
I don't have a problem with people not wanting to be run over by the globalists.
I doubt everybody is going to say "Oh, hey, because the UN said it, we're gonna do it".
I don't even have problems with Russia and China being nationalistic in theory.

free2018

Star
I dont know but would love to find out. Was over there a while ago and did not see ONE immigrant. Not ONE. It was so fresh and clean everywhere and the popel so hardworking.. I didnt want to go back here. :'(

What? You're funny.

But uhm, shouldnt they be wanting them to join the UN since the UN is a huge leap to NWO, right?

Vixy

Star
Aha, you see it like the UN is the NWO and protesting is saying FU to it. Well, I can see that.

Vixy

Star
I can also see that as soon as a country objects to the UN guidlines, EU goes in and backs up UN. It's disguisting how they are set to bring this in. Its going very smooth so I'm seeing an NWO in the very near future, I mean open borders..One big country. Come on! All we're missing is the Antichrist but I guess he'll be put in place when all the other pieces are in place or what do you guys think?

free2018

Star
I can also see that as soon as a country objects to the UN guidlines, EU goes in and backs up UN. It's disguisting how they are set to bring this in. Its going very smooth so I'm seeing an NWO in the very near future, I mean open borders..One big country. Come on! All we're missing is the Antichrist but I guess he'll be put in place when all the other pieces are in place or what do you guys think?
The NWO's been going on for awhile. We are in the New World Order and we're still not all thinking alike.
It's fail, because we were gifted with critical thinking by God when we were born.
Antichrist thinking is already here. It's malignant narcissism.
These are the end Times. That's why the days are so short.

Last edited:

Qedr

Rookie
how did poland vote? they had been anti-immigration.
A Polish here: literally there was nothing about this framework on medias. I have to dig deeper into it yet I'm pretty sure that our government will vote to accept this law. They seem anti-immigrant from the surface, speak against it in international medias but in fact it is not true: in the past few years above a million of Ukrainians have crossed the border, also the number of accepted immigrants is increasing (https://ndie.pl/ilu-uchodzcow-przyjela-polska-przez-ostatnie-dwa-lata-oficjalne-dane-urzedu-ds-cudzoziemcow/ - read this through Google translate)
Still we're a quite homogenous nation, but that's changing and I suspect it's a matter of years when we'll face immigration crisis too.

Etagloc

Superstar
I just made a post discussing how things are being moved in a One World Religion direction. The "no borders" nonsense merely is an extension of the same underlying One World agenda in the political sphere.

Things are aggressively being pushed towards One World Order and yet conspiracy theorists are supposed to be crazy- as what they've been describing for generations forms openly i front of us.

Vixy

Star
A Polish here: literally there was nothing about this framework on medias. I have to dig deeper into it yet I'm pretty sure that our government will vote to accept this law. They seem anti-immigrant from the surface, speak against it in international medias but in fact it is not true: in the past few years above a million of Ukrainians have crossed the border, also the number of accepted immigrants is increasing (https://ndie.pl/ilu-uchodzcow-przyjela-polska-przez-ostatnie-dwa-lata-oficjalne-dane-urzedu-ds-cudzoziemcow/ - read this through Google translate)
Still we're a quite homogenous nation, but that's changing and I suspect it's a matter of years when we'll face immigration crisis too.
Ooooooh NO. NOT Poland, your country is sooo clean and beautiful. Man, I'd die. :'(

free2018

Star
It's not just open borders they are pushing. They are offering inducements to the immigrants in all their special welfare benefits.

My blood pressure is rising just thinking about it.
The purpose is chaos.
"Ordo ab Chao"
They destabilize the "Third World" after having colonized and raped it.
Rinse and repeat.
They bomb the hell out of Syria for example and then direct the people destabilized towards Europe.
Order out of Chaos.
Libya? You want to free yourself from the Satanic clutches of Zionist banksters ? No can do.
Libya? You want to start an African Union and create China like wealth? No can do.
Order out of chaos.

When you see that the globalists believe either in nothing or really believe in Satan, you get that the media is just a psy op and the government is just a cog in the wheel of darkness and population control through mind control and debt.

Chaos is the plan.

free2018

Star
They have already created it.
"They think they have been successful".
They have not. They are but men.

Vixy

Star
The purpose is chaos.
"Ordo ab Chao"
They destabilize the "Third World" after having colonized and raped it.
Rinse and repeat.
They bomb the hell out of Syria for example and then direct the people destabilized towards Europe.
Order out of Chaos.
Libya? You want to free yourself from the Satanic clutches of Zionist banksters ? No can do.
Libya? You want to start an African Union and create China like wealth? No can do.
Order out of chaos.

When you see that the globalists believe either in nothing or really believe in Satan, you get that the media is just a psy op and the government is just a cog in the wheel of darkness and population control through mind control and debt.

Chaos is the plan.
Wo, wo, wo.. Libya you said.. Check this out:

And YES, I've thought about this MANY times! They bomb the shit out of countries in the middle east and then direct them to europe and scandinavia to create even more havock. When its all as bad as it can get, they bring in the AC as the "fixer" and he'll be seen as a hero with his ability to cure all disease and end all war. And the the shit REALLY hits the fan with the concentration camps and the chip.

Its sick how we know whats going to happen and have to watch it happening.

free2018

Star
^ Exactly. "Why? I don't know?"
"We're going to take out 7 countries in 5 years"