Unhappy Dependence Day July 4 2022- 23 Bonus Unhappy Canada Day

Yeah MSM pushing Independence Day per usual. At this point anyone who believes and celebrates Independence Day is living in a delusional fantasy world. Maybe at one time it meant something but that time is long gone if it ever even existed at all. We are all trapped in a world that is doing everything possible to kill us in any way it can. There is nothing to celebrate unless you enjoy living in a concentration camp for the unvaccinated or enjoy starving to death while MSM mocks your very existence with infinite lies everyday. We are past the point of no return. It's just a matter of time now. The Evil Ones have all the time in the world but we on the other hand have not much left. The Candle of Life is flickering and ready to burn out. Death and Darkness is here to stay. Give thanks for the few remaining days you have left because we are living on a Doomed Planet. But celebrate Independence Day? I don't think so. Freedom is just another lie. We were never free just pawns of the Dark Master otherwise known as Satan. Just as I wrote that there was an explosion and all my power is out. 12:30 pm no power. Perhaps a higher power did not appreciate my attitude? I hope the power goes back on soon because I have a lot of good food in the refrigerator and was just getting ready to have a cheeseburger. Please God turn the power back on. I promise to change my attitude and will strive to become a better person. Now sirens going off. Good thing I still have a pouch of American Spirit Organic Tobacco. Why am I getting the feeling this was done on purpose? 12:53 power back on. Good thing power went back on or my two dead cats in the freezer could have unthawed. And I really don't feel like getting in my car and buying ice to keep them frozen. Power company just called with some mumbo jumbo. This is the beginning of the end probably but at least I have a few cheeseburgers left. Sorry for such a long post but how could I have known this would happen?

polymoog

Superstar
The Evil Ones have all the time in the world but we on the other hand have not much left.
i agree with the rest of your post except this sentence. it is they who have very little time left to finish their plan which is why they are going full throttle NWO on us. again, they could have incrimentally ratcheted up the tyranny causing less of a commotion and less resistance over a few decades.
they are throwing all of their weapons at us right now and it is indeed quite intense, but their intensity is waking too many people up, and they are running out of things to throw at us. theyve already poisoned most of the normies on the planet who will be getting sick and dying within the next few years, which leaves the truthers/govt skeptics/non-compliers in the majority.
a few more years and we will be past this.

we are right about here, based on the dead vaxxed babies on the left and the dying child (bottom photo):

1656880858120.png

1656880927966.png

consider pickling them in a jar so they can keep longer.
Well one has been in there since 2006 and the other since 2017 so only thing I worry about is power going off. Originally I was going to go to a taxidermist and have first one stuffed but then I didn't think I could bear looking at her dead so just kept her frozen. Around ten years ago power went off and had to get a bag of ice and keep her in a portable cooler before she thawed. What freaked me out today at the split second I typed the word Satan there was an explosion and all my power went off. Something like that puts the fear of God in you. Admittedly this all sounds crazy but it's true.

Daze

Superstar
Yeah MSM pushing Independence Day per usual. At this point anyone who believes and celebrates Independence Day is living in a delusional fantasy world. Maybe at one time it meant something but that time is long gone if it ever even existed at all. We are all trapped in a world that is doing everything possible to kill us in any way it can. There is nothing to celebrate unless you enjoy living in a concentration camp for the unvaccinated or enjoy starving to death while MSM mocks your very existence with infinite lies everyday. We are past the point of no return. It's just a matter of time now. The Evil Ones have all the time in the world but we on the other hand have not much left. The Candle of Life is flickering and ready to burn out. Death and Darkness is here to stay. Give thanks for the few remaining days you have left because we are living on a Doomed Planet. But celebrate Independence Day? I don't think so. Freedom is just another lie. We were never free just pawns of the Dark Master otherwise known as Satan. Just as I wrote that there was an explosion and all my power is out. 12:30 pm no power. Perhaps a higher power did not appreciate my attitude? I hope the power goes back on soon because I have a lot of good food in the refrigerator and was just getting ready to have a cheeseburger. Please God turn the power back on. I promise to change my attitude and will strive to become a better person. Now sirens going off. Good thing I still have a pouch of American Spirit Organic Tobacco. Why am I getting the feeling this was done on purpose? 12:53 power back on. Good thing power went back on or my two dead cats in the freezer could have unthawed. And I really don't feel like getting in my car and buying ice to keep them frozen. Power company just called with some mumbo jumbo. This is the beginning of the end probably but at least I have a few cheeseburgers left. Sorry for such a long post but how could I have known this would happen?
Sounds like a transformer exploded. These things happen, materials age, insulators develop cracks, connections become loose. If 2 hot conductors of a different phase touch, massive power can flow through them instantly, enough to liquify the copper / aluminum literally in the blink of an eye. This might be what happened if you heard an explosion.

I wouldn't say its a sign of the end, a year or 2 ago we lost power in Texas for 5 days straight because we rely on green energy and it got cold enough for the wind turbines to freeze.

As the WEF moves us away from gas and oil for the 2030 climate agenda, this kind of thing might become more common, especially up north. Here in Houston it very rarely gets below 20F while i remember 0's and below with wind chill being common in the winter's in Indiana.

Green power isn't reliable, yet it is slowly being forced on us.

polymoog

Superstar

free2018

Star
That’s interesting we had a black out on July 3rd going into July 4th. Probably a test…

polymoog

Superstar
Asking People If They're Proud to be American

0:56.

despite the social madness, i would still say yes. in general, americans are very generous, and are helpful and kind to anyone coming to visit our country.
now if i was asked if i was proud of my governments action/behavior, that would be a resounding NO.

I think it's Happy Canada day in Canada. Wth do Canadians have to be happy about. They burning down their forests and have Justina lying to them everyday. And now France is being burned down by people that shouldn't even be living there.

Lurking009

Veteran
The Evil Ones have all the time in the world but we on the other hand have not much left. The Candle of Life is flickering and ready to burn out.
I understand it feels that way, I really do. But the reality is that the Lord of the Holy Bible wins every single time. It's not always apparent to us, but His justice and punishment are perfect, as is His salvation for those who follow Him.

It sounds like you have had a really bad day and I don't blame you for being down. :( Digital hugs to you.