Understanding the Jesuit New Testament

King David

Established
Shalom :)

Hello All, I had a few really good examples given to me today that help me explain the New Testament and its structure. These examples reveal three clever tactics; one is called "double speak," another is called "talking in circles," and a third I will reveal is called "diversion." These three methods of deception have led to much confusion in the Christian church.

Double speak, talking in circles, and diversion are three methods of deception taught secretly in the Jesuit school of training. These three tactics lead to one thing: dividing and conquering. If you are not familiar with the Jesuits, then I suggest you do a study on them your own. Eric Jon Phelps' book "Vatican Assassins" is a very good source to help explain who they are and their impact. And hey, he's still a Christian.

The early Jesuits, simply known as the Roman clergy, used many clever tactics of deception in the New Testament to confuse the reader and make it so their documents were hard to reveal. Their machinations have led to much divide in the Christian church and much confusion over the Truth regarding the Law as well as faith.

The first example comes from Matthew 5:17. In Matthew 5:17, Jesus says that he "did not come to destroy the law or the prophets" and that it will by no means pass away "until all is fulfilled." Yet, later in the chapter Jesus changes the "eye for an eye" commandment that was given BY THE FATHER in Exodus 21:24. This first method of deception is called double speak.

The second method of deception used here is called "diversion." This takes place when Jesus says, "It has been said," as if it was said by someone that was of no account. This clever omission of the Author makes the reader assume that it is an inconsequential law.

Did you know that there is a law that forbids the act of vengeance in Leviticus 19:18? So in effect, the law of returning a blow to your neighbor was already in place. Jesus changed the law of an "eye for an eye," with a different law. Confused? Don't feel alone, it was meant to be this way.

The Christians will argue that Jesus wasn't changing the law, but instead that the law was fulfilled at his death and is now no longer a law. Did you notice my double speak and talking in circles? What I wrote makes perfect sense right? Yeah right...

The second example I will use is cleverly deceptive as well...

In the Book of "James," "James" says, "faith without works is dead." Yet "James" is supposed to be working off of John 3:16 that says, "whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life." So which is it? Faith or works? Many have debated this and still never have come to an agreement. This is a classic case of double speak.

I'll give you one more example to show how Jesus changed the Law using these clever tactics.

Jesus says in Matthew 19:8 that Moses allowed for divorce. Wait a minute... Moses did not allow for divorce, Yahuwah allowed for divorce! In Deuteronomy 24, Yahuwah states the required situation in order for a certificate of divorce to be issued. Yet Jesus makes Moses the author, so he can supersede him. That is called a diversion.

By this statement, Moses has basically been blamed for writing this law, when the author was actually Yahuwah, the Father. So who cares what Moses wrote right? I mean, now the reader is presented with Jesus, the Son of God, who trumps Moses. Right? Unfortunately this diversion has worked and no one knows anymore that the Father gave this law to Moses and the Father does not change (Haggai 2:8).

There has been so much discourse over who's right and who's wrong regarding the New Testament that there has been over 40,000 Christian denominations established on differences just like these. That's why arguing the NT has proven to be futile for 2,000 years. It's a flawed document that never leads to truth. It's a Satanic lie.

Please listen, the Hebrew Scriptures and the Torah are simple. If ever there was a misunderstanding or a disagreement, there were judges in place to determine the ruling. This is how it was set up then and this is how it will be set up again; please reread Isaiah 1:26 and Isaiah 2:3.

I hope this was helpful to someone out there somewhere...

Shalom

JoChris

Superstar
2 Timothy 3: 1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.