Understanding the Elon Musk character

Wigi

Veteran
What's behind the Elon Musk character?

I find it curious that we've never really talked about it but Elon Musk is an oddity among the greats of the world today.

Before recent years, Musk never had been portrayed as an alternative to political correctness in fact back in 2012, he was seen as this rocket scientist with that 'Tony Stark' like aura filled with extraordinary projects for the future :

“Our first order of business,” says Musk, sitting in his cubicle in Hawthorne, California, “is to defeat the incumbent, old school rocket companies. Lockheed. Boeing. Russia. China. If this is a chess game, they don’t have much of a chance.”

2012 Musk was that early green agenda pusher selling his Tesla's automated cars and sending expensive gadgets into space.
At that time it would be unimaginable to see him turn the way he did and post something like this 10 years later :

At one point Musk engaged some of his irate (perhaps now former) fans who pointed out that he risked enraging many Ukrainians.

Musk responded, "You are assuming that I wish to be popular. I don’t care. I do care that millions of people may die needlessly for an essentially identical outcome.

One would assume he's only doing what's best for business but I happen to rethink that theory entirely because, whether we admit it or not, he was pretty much early to say covid lockdowns were fascist measures.

“To say that they cannot leave their house and they will be arrested if they do, this is fascist. This is not democratic, this is not freedom. Give people back their goddamn freedom!”

It's also worth mentioning Musk said this around the same time that the public danger known as Mark Zuckerberg praised the medical tyranny. In addition, in case you haven't noticed, he also added a Christian spin to his new politically incorrect stance recently :

Musk sat stunned for a few seconds. Then he responded, "I agree with the principles that Jesus advocated. There's some great wisdom in the teachings of Jesus, and I agree with those teachings."

He continued, "Things like 'turn the other cheek' are very important, as opposed to 'an eye for an eye'. An eye for an eye leaves everyone blind," Musk said. "Forgiveness is important and treating people as you would wish to be treated. 'Love thy neighbor as thyself.'"

"But hey, if Jesus is saving people, I mean, I won't stand in His way," Musk added. "Sure, I'll be saved. Why not?"

Of course, US officials are now concerned Elon Musk isn't 'liberal enough' for Joe Biden's taste.

US officials did not like Musk’s threat to stop the supply of the Starlink satellite service to Ukraine and his increasingly friendly position towards Russia and Putin (including a series of posts with proposals to give Crimea to Russia, hold referendums on occupied territories and give Ukraine neutral status). They are also concerned about his plans to buy Twitter with a group of foreign investors.
Now we all know Musk officially bought Twitter and Trump, indeed, is showing his approval.

Pro-Christian free speech defender, what's going on with Elon Musk in the light of all these informations? Can we trust him at all?
Is he an actor doing his part inside a faux conservative controlled opposition or is he a legit uncontrollable piece disrupting tptb chessboard?
If you have any inputs clarifying whether Elon Musk is an ally of the people or not, feel free to use the thread so we get a clearer picture.

Last edited:
What's behind the Elon Musk character?

I find it curious that we've never really talked about it but Elon Musk is an oddity among the greats of the world today.

Before recent years, Musk never had been portrayed as an alternative to political correctness in fact back in 2012, he was seen as this rocket scientist with that 'Tony Stark' like aura filled with extraordinary projects for the future :

2012 Musk was that early green agenda pusher selling his Tesla's automated cars and sending expensive gadgets into space.
At that time it would be unimaginable to see him turn the way he did and post something like this 10 years later :

One would assume he's only doing what's best for business but I happen to rethink that theory entirely because, whether we admit it or not, he was pretty much early to say covid lockdowns were fascist measures.

It's also worth mentioning Musk said this around the same time that the public danger known as Mark Zuckerberg praised the medical tyranny. In addition, in case you haven't noticed, he also added a Christian spin to his new politically incorrect stance recently :

Of course, US officials are now concerned Elon Musk isn't 'liberal enough' for Joe Biden's taste.

Now we all know Musk officially bought Twitter and Trump, indeed, is showing his approval.

Pro-Christian free speech defender, what's going on with Elon Musk in the light of all these informations? Can we trust him at all?
Is he an actor doing his part inside a faux conservative controlled opposition or is he a legit uncontrollable piece disrupting tptb chessboard?
If you have any inputs clarifying whether Elon Musk is an ally of the people or not, feel free to use the thread so we get a clearer picture.
Let us not forget this guy had sex with Amber Heard. Who in their right mind would do this ? And now she is hiding out on some island off the coast of Spain. She is an expert at blackmail like Epstein. And MSM still on her side. Never underestimate the sheer evil of this medusa .

Lucy

Star
I noticed the name Lin Wood on that. Wasn't he the lawyer for Jon Benet Ramsey's parents? And he started losing his mind around the last election and saying a lot of extremely bizarre stuff.
My friend sent me that and I thought the symbolism was interesting.
I will look into Lin Wood. Had no idea he was a lawyer for Jon Benet Ramsey's parents. Thx for the heads up!

The big difference between Musk and Schwab is that Musk does not want to enforce most of those things. He is not into politics like Schwab is.
Also there is a chance he did mushrooms and ecstasy when he was hanging out with Amber Heard and sometimes that can enlighten people and change them for the better although since Amber is a witch it just made her more evil. Maybe that's why he left her plus she could be blackmailing him now. You would think that the richest guy in the world would have better things to do than be hanging out with Amber Heard.
But it also shows she is a powerful witch.

If you look at posts uploaded on https://liftingthewool.wordpress.com/ she has affidavits etc and posts on musks’ upbringing and ties within the satanic elites.

He’s been named on some occasions has being at certain rituals as a child.

He’s been trained all his life for whatever evil he’s got his hands in.
Main article about Elon https://liftingthewool.wordpress.com/2022/08/19/ritual-of-blasphemy/
2nd https://liftingthewool.wordpress.com/2022/08/09/combat-training/
3rd https://liftingthewool.wordpress.com/2022/01/01/who-is-e/ (view is by donation $ only)

redqueen

Superstar
anyone still thinking he's a good guy
he's setting up social c under the guise
of getting the spam bots and making it
a better place
wait til x is in full blown use everywhere

Last edited:

redqueen

Superstar
wings/feathers on the same bird
that gives Us villains and heros

if tptb have em playing the good
guy it's for a reason maybe its not
that noticeable yet,soon enough it
will be,by than it maybe too late to
stop it

guess We'll See by the actions who
em Truly is when push comes to shove

QMQS

Established
The big difference between Musk and Schwab is that Musk does not want to enforce most of those things. He is not into politics like Schwab is.
I think he is just as bad as the rest, but his "role" is to appeal to the "truth community", which - mostly - just begs for a savior. Therefore shady characters like musk, Trump or Kanye are introduced.

QMQS

Established
anyone still thinking he's a good guy
he's setting up social c under the guise
of getting the spam bots and making it
a better place
wait til x is in full blown use everywhere

he told everyone he wants to introduce some kind of internet ID "because of the trols"....year right,.... which is not far off a real digital ID, which, btw, he is also in favour of.