UN: Over 1 Million Palestinians in Gaza May Not Have Food in June

No, there is more.
you want some ?
Keep it coming brother good work. Ignore those with damaged morality.

It Is Israelis Indifference That Is Killing People
By Andre Vltchek
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/51670.htm

Excerpt:
"The Holocaust was committed by the Europeans (Germans, but also by several of its allies) against the Jews, the Roma and Communists. Millions of people died atrocious, unimaginably terrible deaths.
And then?
In a typically cynical and sinister British colonialist way, the perpetrators got rewarded, and then new victims created.
Germany got fully rebuilt, while Palestinians (un-people in the British minds), were singled out as those who were supposed to pay for the European crimes.
Why not award the Jews with the entire Bavaria? That’s where Hitler came from. That’s where his early supporters were living. This is where some terrible killings were perpetrated.
Bavaria, Germany, Central Europe, is where millions of Jews felt at home, before the Nazi madness began. For example, the greatest writer of the 20th Century – Franz Kafka: he often described himself as a Czech, of Jewish origin, who wrote in the German language.
Before they realized the gravity and monstrosity of the situation, most of the Jews in Germany simply felt ‘betrayed’. As far as they were concerned, they were Europeans, not any less than that perverted freak Adolf Hitler, or his beer-guzzling buddies.
So, why not Bavaria, as compensation? Why Palestine?
The unpronounced truth has been: because the UK and US wanted that mighty Middle Eastern outpost,and because they wanted a powerful, industrialized Germany again, precisely where it was before and during the war.
Because the Allies knew: in terrible pain, full of outrage, the European Jews would come to Palestine and almost in unison declare: “Never Again!” “We will fight for our survival right now and right here!”
The sad reality was, however, that it was not Arabs, not Palestinians, who burnt the Jewish people in the concentration camps. The Arabs were actually fellow victims, suffering from different horrors – the horrors of European colonialism.
Instead of uniting the two groups of people, two victims, against European racism, colonialism and imperialism, the Brits and others succeeded in ‘dividing and ruling’ them; a horrid imperialist tactic they have been using all over the world, for the long centuries.'

Last edited:
That map is a lie. There was never a nation called Palestine.
Really??

Because I have MANY pre-1948 Bibles (as early as 1800) & books (like the People’s Bible Encyclopedia from 1803) that say there was, and even include maps.

I wanted to post the pics I took from them, but the VC server said “Oops, your file is too large!” or something & it wouldn’t let me.

They look similar to these:
F1A8ABDF-893F-46B1-8BA5-F52592D71DDB.jpeg
D73EE88D-760F-484D-9EB8-139115993294.jpeg

So you are simply WRONG about that.

Really??

Because I have MANY pre-1948 Bibles (as early as 1800) & books (like the People’s Bible Encyclopedia from 1803) that say there was, and even include maps.

I wanted to post the pics I took from them, but the VC server said “Oops, your file is too large!” or something & it wouldn’t let me.

They look similar to these:
View attachment 22505
View attachment 22506

So you are simply WRONG about that.
There is and has been for years a REGION called Palestine. There has never been a nation called Palestine.

Look at those maps you posted. There are areas that are now part of Jordan and Syria. Are those "occupied" as well? When do the protests start? When will the UN condemn Assad and King Hussein?

Take this quiz. If there was ever a nation called Palestine, you should have no problem answering these questions.

1. When was the country of “Palestine” founded and by whom?​
2. What were its borders?​
3. What was its capital?​
4. What were its major cities?​
5. Name at least one “Palestinian leader” before Arafat?​
6. What was the language of the “country of Palestine”?​
7. What was the prevalent religion of the “ancient country of Palestine”?​
8. What was the name of its currency?​
9. Choose any date in history and tell what was the approximate exchange rate of the “Palestinian” monetary unit against the U.S. Dollar, German Mark, GB Pound, Japanese Yen, or Chinese Yuan on that date?​
10. Since there is no such country of “Palestine” today, what caused its demise and when did it occur?​

"The is no such country as Palestine. "Palestine is a term the zionists invented (not true) There is no Palestine in the Bible... Palestine is alien to us." - Arab Leader Awni Abdul Hadi, Peel Commission Testimony, 1937

"There is no such thing as Palestine in history, absolutely not" - Arab historian Dr.Phillip Hitti, Anglo-American Committee Testimony, 1946

"It Is common knowledge that Palestine is nothing but southern Syria." - Saudi Representative to the United Nations, 1956

"Never forget This One Point: There is no such thing as a Palestinian People. There is no Palestinian Entity... Palestine is an integral part of Syria." - Former Syrian Dictator Hafez Al-Assad to Yasser Arafat