UN: Over 1 Million Palestinians in Gaza May Not Have Food in June

On the other hand, I don't have any hatred toward Palestinians, only for terrorists and their supporters.

Here's an article about a group of Palestinians who are fighting for the truth. Isn't that what we're all supposed to be doing?

Palestinians: Hamas Using Our People As Human Shields And Other “Uncomfortable” Truths
Gaza News Agency is a Twitter account run by palestinians who describes themselves as a “moderate voice for peace” who “embrace peaceful resistance.”​
As such, they pull no punches in tweeting many things we already know about Hamas, but are rarely spoken about from the palestinian side. Below are some examples:​
They even go as far as to castigate so-called peace activists (read: Israel haters), including Jewish ones:​
You can see all of their tweets about Hamas here.​
And in case you are wondering, they are certainly not pro-Israel. This is their Twitter banner, after all.​
And some of their tweets unfortunately buy into some of the anti-Israel propaganda to which they are no doubt subjected.​
It is promising to see more palestinian voices speaking the truth about Hamas. If there is ever to be peace here, more and more palestinians need to reject violence and rise against their terrorist overlords – and I am not just speaking about Hamas.​

Note: Criticizing the policies of a country is legitimate in most sane lands.
President Carter: Congress should reject unconstitutional anti-BDS laws
contact@ifamericansknew.org April 11, 2019 apartheid, BDS, boycott, first amendment, free speech, political protest

President Jimmy Carter in an interview February 21, 2014.

Former President Jimmy Carter encourages the House of Representatives to reject S.1, the anti-BDS bill: “Under our Constitution, people and legal entities have the right to express political views without fear of consequences.”
reposted from the Carter Center

In the past year, 26 states in the U.S. have adopted legislation to discourage support to the “Boycott, Divestment, Sanctions” (BDS) campaign advocated by Palestinian activists. The campaign aims to pressure Israel to respect Palestinian rights. These laws apply to individuals and business entities, and prevent them from receiving U.S. government contracts. Courts in Kansas and Arizona have struck down anti-BDS laws, declaring them unconstitutional as they infringe on rights protected by the First Amendment to freedom of expression.

On February 5, 2019, the US Senate adopted a bill to safeguard the right of states to adopt such anti-BDS laws. While stressing that they do not support the BDS movement, 23 senators opposed the anti-BDS provision on grounds that it is unconstitutional. The bill is now pending in the House of Representatives. [Read the text of the bill here. The bill would also decree that the U.S. give Israel a minimum of $38 billion over the coming ten years, over $7,000 per minute – approximately $23,000 per Jewish Israeli family of four]

“Under our Constitution, people and legal entities have the right to express political views without fear of consequences,” stated former U.S. President Jimmy Carter. “U.S. courts have protected the right of individuals to participate in boycotts as a form of political protest. The same protection applies to the right to advocate or oppose BDS. The House of Representatives should reject this unconstitutional bill.”

Waging Peace. Fighting Disease. Building Hope.

I learned where some of the billion+ annual dollars in UNRWA funding are going to. Textbooks that teach Palestinian children to hate Jews. I wonder why there's no peace?

Palestinian textbooks are worse than ever
The EU has stated that it will undertake a study to research incitement to violence in Palestinian textbooks:​
It can be confirmed that an academic study on Palestinian school text books is planned. Necessary funds have been reserved in the 2019 budget.​
The study shall be carried out by an independent and internationally recognised research institute. Terms of Reference for the study are currently being prepared with a view to identifying possible incitement to hatred and violence and any possible lack of compliance with Unesco (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation) standards of peace and tolerance in education.​
The study shall provide for a comprehensive analysis of the current Palestinian text books. The work on the study is indicatively scheduled to start in spring 2019.​
Last month, IMPACT-SE released a damning report showing lots of specific examples of incitement in the newest crop of textbooks, released over the past three years in the PA.​
Here are some:​
Fourth grade math, counting "martyrs":​
Fifth grade Arabic:​
Dalal al-Mughrabi, the perpetrator of the 1978 Coastal Road massacre is celebrated. A hijab-style kufiyah is added to her portrait, presumably for nationalistic and Islamic effect. Fifth graders are invited to follow in her footsteps and sacrifice their lives.​
Seventh grade science:​
Newton's Second Law: During the first Palestinian uprising, Palestinian youths used slingshots to confront the soldiers of the Zionist Occupation and defend themselves from their treacherous bullets. • What is the relationship between the elongation of the slingshot's rubber and the tensile strength affecting it? • What are the forces that influence the stone after its release from the slingshot?
Third grade Arabic poetry:​
We sing and remember: The Land of the Generous I vow I shall sacrifice my blood, to saturate the land of the generous and will eliminate the usurper from my country, and will annihilate the remnants of the foreigners. Oh the land of Al-Aqsa and the Haram, oh cradle of chivalry and generosity Patient, be patient as victory is ours, dawn is emerging from the oppression.
First grade language:​
Giving one's life [fida'], sacrifice, fight, jihad, and struggle are the most important meanings of life,especially for a people suffering from the scourge of occupation, of siege, repression, harassment, demolition, and arrest; [all] for freedom, the establishment of the state and self-determination.
Seventh grade social studies falsely says "Zionists" set the Al Aqsa fire in 1969:​
Fifth grade Islamic education:​
Children are taught an anti-Semitic myth that the Jews attempted to kill the Prophet Muhammad. This is largely rejected in mainstream Islam and it doesn’t appear in the Quran. Jews are referred to as "enemies of Islam."​
Also fifth grade Islamic education:​
Same book again, children are told to color a Palestinian flag dripping with blood:​
The liberation of Al-Aqsa Mosque is the duty of the Islamic Ummah. Banner: I am a Muslim; I sacrifice for the liberation of Al-Aqsa Mosque
Seventh grade Islamic education:​
A Muslim woman sat next to a Jewish goldsmith in the Banu Qaynuqa market. The goldsmith tied the edge of her garment to her back without her noticing. When she got up, she revealed her genitalia. The Jew then laughed at her, she screamed, and a Muslim man jumped on the goldsmith and killed him. The Jews then attacked the Muslim and killed him.
And this lovely example, #100 in the report:​
Will the EU whitewash these examples to continue funding? We'll see.​
These textbooks are used by UNRWA as well.​

DavidSon

Established
On the other hand, I don't have any hatred toward Palestinians, only for terrorists and their supporters.
Only for terrorists? Like Israel, the US, NATO, Saudi Arabia, EU, and the extremists they collaborate with? What a joke.

I'm not a huge Hamas supporter but it's again only you and the governments you cheer-lead for that label Hamas as "terrorists." Then you share some crap about "typical" Palestinian children detained by Israel, that BDS hurts Palestine? Talk about lies. No need to pretend to care about them when you've shown to care about one thing only- defending Israel and their right-wing leaders.

There's nothing to be gained by us responding to each other. There's probably been thousands of articles/video about the violence of Zionism and mistreatment of the Palestinians posted here at VC over the years... my guess is you've ignored every one of them.

In the same way I ignore videos about fantasies over the rapture and other subjects I object to. The simple fact is we're from two different teams. There are issues I'm sure we actually share the same views, but this isn't one of them. I can't take people who have no intention of learning the truth seriously. Adieu.

Only for terrorists? Like Israel, the US, NATO, Saudi Arabia, EU, and the extremists they collaborate with? What a joke.

I'm not a huge Hamas supporter but it's again only you and the governments you cheer-lead for that label Hamas as "terrorists." Then you share some crap about "typical" Palestinian children detained by Israel, that BDS hurts Palestine? Talk about lies. No need to pretend to care about them when you've shown to care about one thing only- defending Israel and their right-wing leaders.

There's nothing to be gained by us responding to each other. There's probably been thousands of articles/video about the violence of Zionism and mistreatment of the Palestinians posted here at VC over the years... my guess is you've ignored every one of them.

In the same way I ignore videos about fantasies over the rapture and other subjects I object to. The simple fact is we're from two different teams. There are issues I'm sure we actually share the same views, but this isn't one of them. I can't take people who have no intention of learning the truth seriously. Adieu.
Just a brief look through Thunderbots posts will reveal he uses exactly the same methods as Israel's foreign policy. Their policy is the simplest in the world to understand.....

Keep on killing....Blame somebody else.

The simple fact is we're from two different teams.
Again, the accusation is that Israel is blockading food and medicine from Gaza. This is a demonstrable lie. What's your response to that? Because if you just keep insisting that I'm wrong and you're right without meeting any of the facts, you're the one who's not telling the truth.

If you have integrity and care about the people in Palestine, let's engage in a grownup conversation about it.

DavidSon

Established
Again, the accusation is that Israel is blockading food and medicine from Gaza. This is a demonstrable lie. What's your response to that? Because if you just keep insisting that I'm wrong and you're right without meeting any of the facts, you're the one who's not telling the truth.

If you have integrity and care about the people in Palestine, let's engage in a grownup conversation about it.
You've been hanging out in the Agnostic Bishop's threads too long. I'm not concerned about your accusations or attempt to control the narrative. People who play dumb and divert attention from the real topic are being tricked by their own ego. I choose not to play into mind games.

If YOU have integrity and care about the people in Palestine, why don't you read a few reports from independent organizations, or from those trapped under crippling Israeli apartheid rule? From one website!:

Blockaded Gaza Strip announce disaster zone
EP calls for immediate end to blockade on Gaza
Freedom-Flotilla sails to break Israel -blockade on Gaza
Israeli blockade on Gaza crippled it economy
Expert Gaza on verge of economic breakdown due toIsraeli blockade
France Germany urge restraint and lifting of Gaza blockade
Cancer stricken patients left without vital drugs in blockaded Gaza

Life saving services in blockaded Gaza taking last breath warns UN
UN Humanitarian situation in Israeli blockaded Gaza alarming
13 years of blockade on the Gaza Strip

Arrivederchi, sayonara, and dovizernia...

You've been hanging out in the Agnostic Bishop's threads too long. I'm not concerned about your accusations or attempt to control the narrative. People who play dumb and divert attention from the real topic are being tricked by their own ego. I choose not to play into mind games.

If YOU have integrity and care about the people in Palestine, why don't you read a few reports from independent organizations, or from those trapped under crippling Israeli apartheid rule? From one website!:

Blockaded Gaza Strip announce disaster zone
EP calls for immediate end to blockade on Gaza
Freedom-Flotilla sails to break Israel -blockade on Gaza
Israeli blockade on Gaza crippled it economy
Expert Gaza on verge of economic breakdown due toIsraeli blockade
France Germany urge restraint and lifting of Gaza blockade
Cancer stricken patients left without vital drugs in blockaded Gaza

Life saving services in blockaded Gaza taking last breath warns UN
UN Humanitarian situation in Israeli blockaded Gaza alarming
13 years of blockade on the Gaza Strip

Arrivederchi, sayonara, and dovizernia...
I don't know how else to say this. There is no blockade of food or medicine entering Gaza. Your "reports" from "independent organizations" are just more of the same crap you, @DesertRose and @friend are spreading around.

You would think that, on a conspiracy board, people would be a little more skeptical when the UN makes a claim.

@DavidSon this needs to go in your good news for Palestine thread because more people in the world are waking up to the oppression .
We'll recognize a Palestinian state as soon as Labour Party takes office’ – Jeremy Corbyn

Last edited:
I don't know how else to say this. There is no blockade of food or medicine entering Gaza. Your "reports" from "independent organizations" are just more of the same crap you, @DesertRose and @friend are spreading around.

You would think that, on a conspiracy board, people would be a little more skeptical when the UN makes a claim.
Jew! You are right.

others are wrong.

the israeli crimes are so blatant and in the face of the world that even Jewish/Freemasonic UN is FORCED to report that.