Un Mk Ultra List

The Zone

Star
Have you ever seen an actress or actor in a movie and thought what a great performance, look their name up on IMBD and wonder why they haven't been cast for other parts....

You then learn they have a family or other interests...meaning they are off the Hollywood grid ever so slightly and chose not to sacrifice their soul for life. Those are the ones and I can provide examples if needed.

Last edited:
Have you ever seen an actress or actor in a movie and thought what a great performance, look their name up on IMBD and wonder why they haven't been cast for other parts....

You then learn they have a family or other interests...meaning they are off the Hollywood frid ever so slightly and chose not to sacrifice their soul for life. Those are the ones and I can provide examples if needed.
I agree. Or, they use words like “underrated” or they’re on a “where are they now?” list.

One actor that comes to mind is Bruce Greenwood who I think is an incredibly good actor. I loved his character in “Nowhere Man” as Thomas Veil, and he did a fine job in “Thirteen Days” as JFK. He’s got Hollywood looks but basically all his movies are really bad and/or don’t get promoted. He’s usually the one in the movie where you think “…yeah, yeah, I know that guy”. When you look at his profile on IMDB, it states he’s been married for the same woman for more than 30 years. He pretty much stays in the background and continues to be cast in bad movies yet does awesome performances in them.

I also remember hearing a bit about Michael Biehn, too, and how James Cameron liked using him in his films. He was awesome as Corporal Hicks in “Aliens” and who can forget him saying the infamous line “come with me if you want to live” as Kyle Reese in “Terminator”? Anyway, if memory serves, I think he was offered to be an “A-lister” actor but declined. No real reason was given, and he decided to stick to being a “B-lister”. Again, Michael just stays lays low and continues to make movies that are just s’aight.

I think both of them just enjoy the acting but don’t want any part of selling their soul for fame.

Leviathan

Established
My guess is that the ones who are sort of low profile aren't under MK-ULTRA. Their names are recognizable to some, but not many because they aren't shoved in the mainstream quite as much as the ones who really are under it. As others have said, the ones you ask yourself "Why isn't he (or she) more famous?" And of course the ones who quit "the industry" altogether, start a new career in another field, and never look back. Those are the ones I'd gather aren't under mind control.

Lisa

Superstar
I agree. Or, they use words like “underrated” or they’re on a “where are they now?” list.

One actor that comes to mind is Bruce Greenwood who I think is an incredibly good actor. I loved his character in “Nowhere Man” as Thomas Veil, and he did a fine job in “Thirteen Days” as JFK. He’s got Hollywood looks but basically all his movies are really bad and/or don’t get promoted. He’s usually the one in the movie where you think “…yeah, yeah, I know that guy”. When you look at his profile on IMDB, it states he’s been married for the same woman for more than 30 years. He pretty much stays in the background and continues to be cast in bad movies yet does awesome performances in them.

I also remember hearing a bit about Michael Biehn, too, and how James Cameron liked using him in his films. He was awesome as Corporal Hicks in “Aliens” and who can forget him saying the infamous line “come with me if you want to live” as Kyle Reese in “Terminator”? Anyway, if memory serves, I think he was offered to be an “A-lister” actor but declined. No real reason was given, and he decided to stick to being a “B-lister”. Again, Michael just stays lays low and continues to make movies that are just s’aight.

I think both of them just enjoy the acting but don’t want any part of selling their soul for fame.
I always liked Michael Biehn..probably because he saved the girl ;)

JayGirl10

Rookie
The YouTube channels Nicki Swift and Looper (I think they're all owned by the same people and there's others similar by those people) make tons of "what happened to...?" videos. Now thanks to this thread I have a better perception of what really happened, and not the superficial reasons given in the videos.