UK police now thought police

it appears the police arent hiding there true intentions in the UK, not only have they been arresting people for going to the shops, walking around supermarkets and declaring what people can buy, now they are advertising for people to report family and friends for speaking about conspiracy theories.

the UK police they cant help you if you have experienced theft, if you have been raped dont even bother ringing, forget about reporting pedo rings, especially ones involving celebrities, oh and do they like covering up their own short comings and like blaming dead children, but by god dont think.

sadtruth

Established
it appears the police arent hiding there true intentions in the UK, not only have they been arresting people for going to the shops, walking around supermarkets and declaring what people can buy, now they are advertising for people to report family and friends for speaking about conspiracy theories.

the UK police they cant help you if you have experienced theft, if you have been raped dont even bother ringing, forget about reporting pedo rings, especially ones involving celebrities, oh and do they like covering up their own short comings and like blaming dead children, but by god dont think.

:eek: you're joking...that's ridiculous

This should be enough proof that they're scared we know the truth, and more people have woken up.

Hon33

Veteran
I think you’ll find that it’s not saying you can’t believe in whatever you want to.
Rather, it is urging caution when talking/posting about things - especially on forums like - and suggesting that when you do so, you best in mind that some very vulnerable people in society could be harmed by what you are saying. Those people could be the people you are posting about or the people reading your posts. I have been trying to tell the people on certain thread that for months.
Its a fine balance a lot of people don’t get. It’s okay to post your opinion - you should have a right to go that. However, other people also have the right for you not to spread that opinion about them on the basis that they have some dodgy evidence which proves it. That could be seen as inciting hatred.
There is also an implied duty not to say or post things which could be harmful to vulnerable people and put them in a place of harm by doing so. Someone who isn’t thinking clearly could be really be placed in danger by it.
I mean look at Trump. He advocated the use of Chloroquine. Someone took it in the form of a fish-tank treatment and died. The FDA were forced by his actions to approve its use too early and now they have had to backtrack and withdraw that approval because scientific research now knows there are certain people for whom it’s dangerous to take it.
Thousands of people have died from Covid-19 but individuals are still claiming it doesn’t exist. They think they should be free to go about their daily lives with no concern for the most vulnerable in society or how they might end up dead as a result of their right to free choice. That’s what conspiracy theories do! They put the most vulnerable at risk.
Someone argued with me about vaccines the other day. They argued that a country with mandatory vaccines still had one of the highest rates in Europe of a certain illness. Now, if you search for figures, the overwhelming evidence will be that this person is completely wrong - stats across the board show that her information is wrong. However, people who wanna to manipulate statistics and believe in conspiracy theories about vaccines are encouraging people to put the lives of children at risk. Let’s face it, at this point most adults are not at risk of childhood diseases. At this point. However, what’s going to happen when the children of “anti-vaccers” reach adulthood? They are all going to be at risk because the levels of immunity will be so low. We will be back in a situation where people will be dying from conditions they don’t need to die for? The problem is, that younger generations today don’t remember what it was like to live in a society where people died of basic conditions like measles and mumps. They haven’t seen babies born who were exposed to rubella in-utero. They are going to find out though if they continue along an anti-vaccination path. What about people who can’t be vaccinated though and are at risk from these conditions. What choice do they have? The same people who can’t be vaccinated because they are immune-compromised are those at most risk of developing the condition. They have no choice. They have to rely on others in society to be rational.
I remember the day I took my daughter for her first MMR vaccine. It was at the height of the Autism scare. I thought, if she gets ASD from this, Ill never forgive myself. Fast forward a few years and she was diagnosed with the condition. Can I live with myself? Yes. When I look back, I can see that the autism was there from the moment she came screaming into the world. If I had to make the choice again would I give her MMR. Yes, I would and I did. Even if I thought the MMR had anything to do with her having autism - which I categorically don’t- I would rather have given her that than live with the fact I killed her.
In just the past few days, I’ve received some serious crap on these boards from conspiracy theorists. I was even accused of making up a story about how I had a life-threatening condition and nearly died last year and am still struggling to recover from it.
I don’t care. However, it really isn’t that healthy for people to question the integrity of everyone and everything they encounter. It must be exhausting. It just seriously affect someone’s outlook on life. It could have serious impacts on those it’s said about it vulnerable people reading it.
As an adult - the mother of young adults, someone who until recently volunteered with young girls of all ages and as a Christian, it really worried me. Some of the extreme views I have seen in threads here give me real chills - not because they may be true but because people actually believe this stuff.
Now don't get me wrong. I’m not naive to think that everything in the world is as it seems. I’m not naive to believe evil doesn’t exist. I know there are plenty of shady things going on in the world. However, I’m staggered at the extent people are prepared to believe to.
I wonder about the likes of corona-virus deniers. Do you think the death toll in the UK or US is fake news? Have you seen the comparatively low death tolls in countries who acted more rigorously to stop spread?
My friend works in a unit caring for elderly people where none of them died from it in one weekend. They have been on lockdown for weeks and the likely source of infection was staff.
Sometimes life isn’t a conspiracy. Sometimes it’s a harsh and bitter reality. That’s why the police are posting things about being careful what you say. Incidentally, it’s always been a strategy. It was used in both World Wars as well.

:eek: you're joking...that's ridiculous

This should be enough proof that they're scared we know the truth, and more people have woken up.
exactly what i said, what are they afraid of, which 'conspiracies' is right and they want it shut up

Awoken2

Superstar
I think you’ll find that it’s not saying you can’t believe in whatever you want to.
Rather, it is urging caution when talking/posting about things - especially on forums like - and suggesting that when you do so, you best in mind that some very vulnerable people in society could be harmed by what you are saying. Those people could be the people you are posting about or the people reading your posts. I have been trying to tell the people on certain thread that for months.
Its a fine balance a lot of people don’t get. It’s okay to post your opinion - you should have a right to go that. However, other people also have the right for you not to spread that opinion about them on the basis that they have some dodgy evidence which proves it. That could be seen as inciting hatred.
There is also an implied duty not to say or post things which could be harmful to vulnerable people and put them in a place of harm by doing so. Someone who isn’t thinking clearly could be really be placed in danger by it.
I mean look at Trump. He advocated the use of Chloroquine. Someone took it in the form of a fish-tank treatment and died. The FDA were forced by his actions to approve its use too early and now they have had to backtrack and withdraw that approval because scientific research now knows there are certain people for whom it’s dangerous to take it.
Thousands of people have died from Covid-19 but individuals are still claiming it doesn’t exist. They think they should be free to go about their daily lives with no concern for the most vulnerable in society or how they might end up dead as a result of their right to free choice. That’s what conspiracy theories do! They put the most vulnerable at risk.
Someone argued with me about vaccines the other day. They argued that a country with mandatory vaccines still had one of the highest rates in Europe of a certain illness. Now, if you search for figures, the overwhelming evidence will be that this person is completely wrong - stats across the board show that her information is wrong. However, people who wanna to manipulate statistics and believe in conspiracy theories about vaccines are encouraging people to put the lives of children at risk. Let’s face it, at this point most adults are not at risk of childhood diseases. At this point. However, what’s going to happen when the children of “anti-vaccers” reach adulthood? They are all going to be at risk because the levels of immunity will be so low. We will be back in a situation where people will be dying from conditions they don’t need to die for? The problem is, that younger generations today don’t remember what it was like to live in a society where people died of basic conditions like measles and mumps. They haven’t seen babies born who were exposed to rubella in-utero. They are going to find out though if they continue along an anti-vaccination path. What about people who can’t be vaccinated though and are at risk from these conditions. What choice do they have? The same people who can’t be vaccinated because they are immune-compromised are those at most risk of developing the condition. They have no choice. They have to rely on others in society to be rational.
I remember the day I took my daughter for her first MMR vaccine. It was at the height of the Autism scare. I thought, if she gets ASD from this, Ill never forgive myself. Fast forward a few years and she was diagnosed with the condition. Can I live with myself? Yes. When I look back, I can see that the autism was there from the moment she came screaming into the world. If I had to make the choice again would I give her MMR. Yes, I would and I did. Even if I thought the MMR had anything to do with her having autism - which I categorically don’t- I would rather have given her that than live with the fact I killed her.
In just the past few days, I’ve received some serious crap on these boards from conspiracy theorists. I was even accused of making up a story about how I had a life-threatening condition and nearly died last year and am still struggling to recover from it.
I don’t care. However, it really isn’t that healthy for people to question the integrity of everyone and everything they encounter. It must be exhausting. It just seriously affect someone’s outlook on life. It could have serious impacts on those it’s said about it vulnerable people reading it.
As an adult - the mother of young adults, someone who until recently volunteered with young girls of all ages and as a Christian, it really worried me. Some of the extreme views I have seen in threads here give me real chills - not because they may be true but because people actually believe this stuff.
Now don't get me wrong. I’m not naive to think that everything in the world is as it seems. I’m not naive to believe evil doesn’t exist. I know there are plenty of shady things going on in the world. However, I’m staggered at the extent people are prepared to believe to.
I wonder about the likes of corona-virus deniers. Do you think the death toll in the UK or US is fake news? Have you seen the comparatively low death tolls in countries who acted more rigorously to stop spread?
My friend works in a unit caring for elderly people where none of them died from it in one weekend. They have been on lockdown for weeks and the likely source of infection was staff.
Sometimes life isn’t a conspiracy. Sometimes it’s a harsh and bitter reality. That’s why the police are posting things about being careful what you say. Incidentally, it’s always been a strategy. It was used in both World Wars as well.
Can I ask you something Hon33?

Autism-Prevalence-Graph.jpg

Do you think it is now time to start demanding an answer as to why this graph is showing a quite worrying curve?

Everything happens for a reason, if you don't ask the question you'll never be given the answer.

I'm struggling to find current data on how this increase has continued from 2010 but I would imagine the curve has since become a lot steeper.

What you are seeing here is cause and effect in play.

Last edited:

Hon33

Veteran
Can I ask you something Hon33?

View attachment 35667

Do you think it is now time to start demanding an answer as to why this graph is showing a quite worrying curve?

Everything happens for a reason, if you don't ask the question you'll never be given the answer.

I'm struggling to find current data on how this increase has continued from 2010 but I would imagine the curve has since become a lot steeper.

What you are seeing here is cause and effect in play.
You can ask me anything you like:)

First of all, can I just ask you if you don’t mind, if you have any experience with ASD. Just so that I know where you are at with all this?

So, this is only opinion. I can’t necessarily offer you statistics to back - maybe I could if I looked for it but I don’t have time right now.
Bear in mind, that I care about both autism and the need to vaccinate enough to write this post, even though you’re going to dismiss it.
So...if you’re aware of autistic spectrum disorders, you will know that classic autism, often with associated learning disorders has been a diagnosis for a reasonably long time. It was originally believed that all individuals in the spectrum had marked learning differences that were co-morbid with the condition.
The diagnosis of individuals on the higher end of the spectrum really only became a thing on the 1980/90s. My child was diagnosed at age 4, which was around 2002. As a girl at the higher end of the spectrum, she was diagnosed pretty young.
You are absolutely correct that there has been a very sharp rise in diagnoses. My own opinion is that this correlates very simply with an increased awareness in the different ways autism presents and a greater number of conditions which now come under the umbrella term of Autistic Spectrum Disorders. There has also been an increase in the number of adults retrospectively diagnosed. Although, I wouldn’t think that would be a significant number.
Many children who are now diagnosed may have previously been misdiagnosed as having another condition or simply were not diagnosed.
In saying that, it would be foolish, to completely dismiss the idea that there is some other reason why cases have increased. No one has really identified yet, where autism comes from. There does seem however, to be a genetic predisposition, which would suggest that there is some kind of trigger lurking somewhere in the body that may be activated by something. Is it an infection, an allergen, something environmental? No one quite knows. Many feel that is very possibly something that may happen in the early stages of pregnancy when the nervous system is developing in the foetus. I don’t know how likely that is. It may be a variety of factors.
Both my children have the condition - one isn’t officially diagnosed because she doesn’t want to be.
I do know that I was very ill at the start pregnancy with hyperemesis gravidarum - excessive vomiting. I was very nutritionally and was lacking in essential vitamins and minerals in those early weeks. If that have an effect? Maybe. Does the fact that as a society, there is a marked change in nutritional habits of many people affect the diagnosis? Maybe.
Personally, I think it could be a variety of factors which must consider environmental pollutants as well.
The research for vaccines however, overwhelmingly suggest that it is not vaccine related and if there was ever any question about it, it is much more likely to have been pertussis than MMR. At 8, 12 and 16 weeks in the U.K., babies are given more vaccinations at the same time, than at any other time. Their little systems cope remarkably well. For the majority of children, the benefits outweigh the risk.
Where there is a proven risk, the child should not receive the vaccine. However, as long as the majority continue to vaccinate the risk will be minimal.
It’s only my opinion, but it’s a matter of weighing up the risk. If the ultimate risk of not vaccinating a child, is death, it has to better to vaccinate - unless they vaccination also carries a risk of death.

Hon33

Veteran
^what are u doing on this site u are brainwashed.
Do you have children with autism?
If you do, you will know that when your child is diagnosed, you leave no rock unturned in trying to find out as much about the condition as you can.
You examine everything that happened, before you became pregnant, while you were pregnant and after. You go back through the child’s life and see if you can find the signs tgst it was there. Don’t think for a minute that I haven’t considered the possibility of the MMR vaccine contributing to. I did. I read as much of the research as I could - for and against. Most of the research was not even ethically carried out. I know a few people who believe their child has Autism because of MMR. The overwhelming majority do not.
As it happens, looking back, the signs were there from the very minute she was born. In looking for a cause I began to think of the other things that may been a causative factor, while bearing in mind sometimes things just happen. There is a strong suggestion that it can arise as a result of something going wrong in the early stages of pregnancy, while the nervous system is developing. Many people consider autism to be a neurological condition where something is wrong with the connections in the brain.
Now, as it happens, I can identify something that happened in the early stages of my pregnancies which triggered the condition in my children. However, that is pure speculation on my part, because no one yet knows for sure what is triggered or how. For a long time, they researched whether or not vaccines were a trigger and there was no substantive evidence for it being MMR. As I said before, if there was a tenuous link to anything, it was the pertussis vaccine but not a strong enough one to prove it categorically.
I have also considered the possibility that there is no cause. That my children have a genetic predisposition to it and that’s why they have it. I was diagnosed with the condition retrospectively as an adult, so that would make sense.
Whatever the cause of it. They have it.
The evidence to support the use of vaccines, outweighs the anti-vac campaign. It’s my choice to be pro-vac and my husband and I made the decision to vaccinate our children together, after considering all the facts. As I’ve said before, when the choice comes down to vaccination or death, the choice will always be vaccination. Even if the possibility of death is a remote one, I’d still choose to vaccinate. Yes, every vaccination carries a small risk, but not as huge as the implications for a society which doesn’t vaccinate.
Brain washed? If you like. I would say fully informed. I have taken all the evidence. I have looked at its sources, it’s reliability etc, etc. I’ve made my choice. I’m accountable for that. You are not. It’s a choice I’ve made in good faith and with the best of intentions.
You make your choices and I’ll make mine. Don’t forget however, that your choices sometimes have an adverse effect on other people and one day, another persons bad decision might have an effect on your child.
Why would anyone want to return to times when children died of illnesses they dint need to die of? Why would anyone want to return to a time when little babies are born with horrendous physical and learning difficulties because their mother was allergic to the MMR vaccine and other members of society refused to protect her and her children by being vaccinated?
If brain washed is taking all the available information - not just that which suits my agenda - and considering it all before coming to a decision, then yea, you got me! Guilty as charged!

shankara

Star
You can ask me anything you like:)

First of all, can I just ask you if you don’t mind, if you have any experience with ASD. Just so that I know where you are at with all this?

So, this is only opinion. I can’t necessarily offer you statistics to back - maybe I could if I looked for it but I don’t have time right now.
Bear in mind, that I care about both autism and the need to vaccinate enough to write this post, even though you’re going to dismiss it.
So...if you’re aware of autistic spectrum disorders, you will know that classic autism, often with associated learning disorders has been a diagnosis for a reasonably long time. It was originally believed that all individuals in the spectrum had marked learning differences that were co-morbid with the condition.
The diagnosis of individuals on the higher end of the spectrum really only became a thing on the 1980/90s. My child was diagnosed at age 4, which was around 2002. As a girl at the higher end of the spectrum, she was diagnosed pretty young.
You are absolutely correct that there has been a very sharp rise in diagnoses. My own opinion is that this correlates very simply with an increased awareness in the different ways autism presents and a greater number of conditions which now come under the umbrella term of Autistic Spectrum Disorders. There has also been an increase in the number of adults retrospectively diagnosed. Although, I wouldn’t think that would be a significant number.
Many children who are now diagnosed may have previously been misdiagnosed as having another condition or simply were not diagnosed.
In saying that, it would be foolish, to completely dismiss the idea that there is some other reason why cases have increased. No one has really identified yet, where autism comes from. There does seem however, to be a genetic predisposition, which would suggest that there is some kind of trigger lurking somewhere in the body that may be activated by something. Is it an infection, an allergen, something environmental? No one quite knows. Many feel that is very possibly something that may happen in the early stages of pregnancy when the nervous system is developing in the foetus. I don’t know how likely that is. It may be a variety of factors.
Both my children have the condition - one isn’t officially diagnosed because she doesn’t want to be.
I do know that I was very ill at the start pregnancy with hyperemesis gravidarum - excessive vomiting. I was very nutritionally and was lacking in essential vitamins and minerals in those early weeks. If that have an effect? Maybe. Does the fact that as a society, there is a marked change in nutritional habits of many people affect the diagnosis? Maybe.
Personally, I think it could be a variety of factors which must consider environmental pollutants as well.
The research for vaccines however, overwhelmingly suggest that it is not vaccine related and if there was ever any question about it, it is much more likely to have been pertussis than MMR. At 8, 12 and 16 weeks in the U.K., babies are given more vaccinations at the same time, than at any other time. Their little systems cope remarkably well. For the majority of children, the benefits outweigh the risk.
Where there is a proven risk, the child should not receive the vaccine. However, as long as the majority continue to vaccinate the risk will be minimal.
It’s only my opinion, but it’s a matter of weighing up the risk. If the ultimate risk of not vaccinating a child, is death, it has to better to vaccinate - unless they vaccination also carries a risk of death.
On the subject of anti-vaccing, personally I think that for some diseases vaccination is necessary and the risks caused by the vaccination are less than the potential harm caused by the disease. Nonetheless, this is a public health concern, not a law enforcement matter, and in any case it's nowhere as bad as fundamentalist Christians who refuse necessary medical treatment for their children - and there are states in the USA who consider this to be a right and won't prosecute for child neglect even if the child dies as a result of the refusal.

More generally speaking, what ideas do you think are so dangerous that law enforcement should be involved in ensuring that people don't believe in them? I can see that if a person has some kind of fixation, especially if it's towards some kind of terroristic ideology, a case could be made that the person needs help before they do something crazy. But fixations like this are generally a part of a whole constellation of psychological signs that the person is in a bad mental state, and are symptoms rather than causes. Just because some terrorist groups believe in conspiracy theories this doesn't signify that belief in conspiracy means the person is brainwashed by some ideology like that of Al-Qaeda or ISIS.

In many cases so-called conspiracy theories actually have logic to back them up and make more sense than the dominant narrative. While I have seen on this forum at least one extreme idea which made me wonder whether the person expressing it is potentially dangerous, this was in relation to a bizarre and paranoiac form of cultish religious fundamentalism rather than a conspiracy theory per-se. On the other hand, if I were to make the judgement that a person has no right to hold "extreme" beliefs like that, then who would define what constitutes such beliefs? I practice a spiritual path which has been labelled as a cult - I know that it isn't because I have enough comprehension of both philosophy and of the psychology of actual cults to see with clarity - but can we trust the police to make such judgements? How could it be ensured that they don't ban certain beliefs for political purposes and social control?

Any kind of ideological control by law enforcement opens up a pandora's box which leads to a situation like China where the state dictates what is allowed or disallowed to be believed. The human right to liberty of conscience is inalienable and absolute right, and the only case I can see where a person should be forced to question their beliefs would be in the case of openly violent ideologies like those of terrorist groups, and even then clear distinctions have to be drawn between say, someone who supports the Palestinian cause and someone who wants to blow up a crowd of people. The state cannot deprogram people because the state itself is a kind of cult, and a very violent one at that.

Hon33

Veteran
On the subject of anti-vaccing, personally I think that for some diseases vaccination is necessary and the risks caused by the vaccination are less than the potential harm caused by the disease. Nonetheless, this is a public health concern, not a law enforcement matter, and in any case it's nowhere as bad as fundamentalist Christians who refuse necessary medical treatment for their children - and there are states in the USA who consider this to be a right and won't prosecute for child neglect even if the child dies as a result of the refusal.

More generally speaking, what ideas do you think are so dangerous that law enforcement should be involved in ensuring that people don't believe in them? I can see that if a person has some kind of fixation, especially if it's towards some kind of terroristic ideology, a case could be made that the person needs help before they do something crazy. But fixations like this are generally a part of a whole constellation of psychological signs that the person is in a bad mental state, and are symptoms rather than causes. Just because some terrorist groups believe in conspiracy theories this doesn't signify that belief in conspiracy means the person is brainwashed by some ideology like that of Al-Qaeda or ISIS.

In many cases so-called conspiracy theories actually have logic to back them up and make more sense than the dominant narrative. While I have seen on this forum at least one extreme idea which made me wonder whether the person expressing it is potentially dangerous, this was in relation to a bizarre and paranoiac form of cultish religious fundamentalism rather than a conspiracy theory per-se. On the other hand, if I were to make the judgement that a person has no right to hold "extreme" beliefs like that, then who would define what constitutes such beliefs? I practice a spiritual path which has been labelled as a cult - I know that it isn't because I have enough comprehension of both philosophy and of the psychology of actual cults to see with clarity - but can we trust the police to make such judgements? How could it be ensured that they don't ban certain beliefs for political purposes and social control?

Any kind of ideological control by law enforcement opens up a pandora's box which leads to a situation like China where the state dictates what is allowed or disallowed to be believed. The human right to liberty of conscience is inalienable and absolute right, and the only case I can see where a person should be forced to question their beliefs would be in the case of openly violent ideologies like those of terrorist groups, and even then clear distinctions have to be drawn between say, someone who supports the Palestinian cause and someone who wants to blow up a crowd of people. The state cannot deprogram people because the state itself is a kind of cult, and a very violent one at that.
I never said anything about law enforcement and neither did Bedfordshire police. All they did was make a post urging people to be cautious about things they say and do online because there are times where it could be harmful to individuals and society as a whole.
I have no idea what that post was specifically about or whether an issue had arisen locally, which led them to post it.
I don’t think there is any harm in a police force, telling others to be mindful of what they say and do at this time.
Take Covid-19, for example. There are a lot of people advocating that the deaths are false news. That it’s all a conspiracy and doesn’t exist.
Here in the U.K. we have 26000 deaths. That’s a huge figure. I was a nurse. I have many friends working in hospitals where people are dying - sons of them work in ICU. Where the sickest patients are.
So tell me...are they in on this conspiracy? Are they all actively lying about what they are seeing on CT scans and laboratory tests. Are the radiographers in one the lie and altering all the scan films? Are the ordinary, every day lab technicians in on the lies when they manipulate results?
What has actually happened to these 26000 people who have disappeared from their families? What did they all die of? I know people who have died ftom the condition - healthy people? If it doesn’t exist, what did they die of?
In the U.K., the police were called by the government to intervene because people were not sticking to lockdown, so the police were asked to help out controls in place. That generally involved stopping people and asking if they really needed to be out. It was one done for the greater good of society because some individuals were a) too lacking in intelligence to understand why they needed to stay indoors and b) too arrogant to care about the wellbeing of others because they won’t be told what to do.
On the whole, communities have pulled together and resisted each other. It has been refreshing to see. There has been a return to grass roots, with people looking out for their vulnerable relatives and neighbours and generally doing what is asked of them.
Those who actually spread false news about something like coronavirus are a risk to society. It is a huge risk and it has brought countries all around the world to its knees. Those who publicly maintain it’s not real are actually putting others at risk. They are putting at risk the very people like supermarket staff, delivery drivers, pharmacy workers, health care professionals, who are keeping out countries ticking over right now. For every person who is convinced by this kind of propaganda, many more are st risk. People are dying because of those beliefs because with the spreading of that kind of belief, people are being careless and complacent.
Its a very sad reflection on society that a police force have to post something like that.
You’re absolutely right, it shouldn’t be a law enforcement issue. Careless talk has made it one.

shankara

Star
I never said anything about law enforcement and neither did Bedfordshire police. All they did was make a post urging people to be cautious about things they say and do online because there are times where it could be harmful to individuals and society as a whole.
I have no idea what that post was specifically about or whether an issue had arisen locally, which led them to post it.
I don’t think there is any harm in a police force, telling others to be mindful of what they say and do at this time.
Take Covid-19, for example. There are a lot of people advocating that the deaths are false news. That it’s all a conspiracy and doesn’t exist.
Here in the U.K. we have 26000 deaths. That’s a huge figure. I was a nurse. I have many friends working in hospitals where people are dying - sons of them work in ICU. Where the sickest patients are.
So tell me...are they in on this conspiracy? Are they all actively lying about what they are seeing on CT scans and laboratory tests. Are the radiographers in one the lie and altering all the scan films? Are the ordinary, every day lab technicians in on the lies when they manipulate results?
What has actually happened to these 26000 people who have disappeared from their families? What did they all die of? I know people who have died ftom the condition - healthy people? If it doesn’t exist, what did they die of?
In the U.K., the police were called by the government to intervene because people were not sticking to lockdown, so the police were asked to help out controls in place. That generally involved stopping people and asking if they really needed to be out. It was one done for the greater good of society because some individuals were a) too lacking in intelligence to understand why they needed to stay indoors and b) too arrogant to care about the wellbeing of others because they won’t be told what to do.
On the whole, communities have pulled together and resisted each other. It has been refreshing to see. There has been a return to grass roots, with people looking out for their vulnerable relatives and neighbours and generally doing what is asked of them.
Those who actually spread false news about something like coronavirus are a risk to society. It is a huge risk and it has brought countries all around the world to its knees. Those who publicly maintain it’s not real are actually putting others at risk. They are putting at risk the very people like supermarket staff, delivery drivers, pharmacy workers, health care professionals, who are keeping out countries ticking over right now. For every person who is convinced by this kind of propaganda, many more are st risk. People are dying because of those beliefs because with the spreading of that kind of belief, people are being careless and complacent.
Its a very sad reflection on society that a police force have to post something like that.
You’re absolutely right, it shouldn’t be a law enforcement issue. Careless talk has made it one.
Ok, what you are saying makes some sense, when people deny obvious facts like Coronavirus there is definitely a problem. But the original post seemed to me to suggest that people should report to the police if someone is speaking about any kind of conspiracy. Like, 9/11 Truth for example.

Do you know what is even in vaccines? Im not even going to waste my time debating someone who believes vaccines are good for you. No matter what you do there is always a risk of death, that is an absolutely stupid argument, and yes vaccines themselves have caused deaths.

Not only that the polio vaccine has a certified link to cancer developing later, its been established.

The aliminium and mercury in vaccines are neurotoxins. There are many cases of autistic kids turning around when introduced to certain diets, herbs and high silica content water. - Silica binds to aluminium and detoxes it out of your body.

You wont believe this because ------- Dun Dun Dun youve been indoctrinated, true health has been surpressed. You know why? theres no money in it. They are absolutely sick. Watch this video of this woman and how she treated her son and turned him around.

You really think Bill Gates the leading man on vaccines wants whats best for your child? He wants depopulation.

Fair enough u got ur kid vaccinated dont beat urself up, u know why, if u really wanted to, u could improve it significantly my research has shown that, but dont keep giving ur kids vaccinations, build there immune system, vaccines arent mandatory where I am, theres a reason for that, theres no vaccines in the masai tribe, or the hunza, and they are some of the healthiest people around. Come on people wake up!

I think autism could be genetic, but I dont think the extent we see today is a genetic condition, I think its a case of the neuro toxicity and environmental factors that can be avoided and reversed!

If you want to counter I will just flood u with tons of information u cant refute.

Hon33

Veteran
Ok, what you are saying makes some sense, when people deny obvious facts like Coronavirus there is definitely a problem. But the original post seemed to me to suggest that people should report to the police if someone is speaking about any kind of conspiracy. Like, 9/11 Truth for example.
Yes, the post is not very clear with its meaning, but I am assuming it is linked in some way to the virus because our Chief Medical and Scientific Officers had to talk about some of the rumours which were being spread about Covid-19 and how they were putting people at risk.
I suppose the trouble with taking something from somewhere like Facebook is that if you don’t live in a particular country - obviously I don’t know if you do - then it might be taken out of context.
I may be wrong. I’m just speculating on the motivation for the post based on what had been said in the media here, around the time.

Hon33

Veteran
Do you know what is even in vaccines? Im not even going to waste my time debating someone who believes vaccines are good for you. No matter what you do there is always a risk of death, that is an absolutely stupid argument, and yes vaccines themselves have caused deaths.

Not only that the polio vaccine has a certified link to cancer developing later, its been established.

The aliminium and mercury in vaccines are neurotoxins. There are many cases of autistic kids turning around when introduced to certain diets, herbs and high silica content water. - Silica binds to aluminium and detoxes it out of your body.

You wont believe this because ------- Dun Dun Dun youve been indoctrinated, true health has been surpressed. You know why? theres no money in it. They are absolutely sick. Watch this video of this woman and how she treated her son and turned him around.

You really think Bill Gates the leading man on vaccines wants whats best for your child? He wants depopulation.

Fair enough u got ur kid vaccinated dont beat urself up, u know why, if u really wanted to, u could improve it significantly my research has shown that, but dont keep giving ur kids vaccinations, build there immune system, vaccines arent mandatory where I am, theres a reason for that, theres no vaccines in the masai tribe, or the hunza, and they are some of the healthiest people around. Come on people wake up!

I think autism could be genetic, but I dont think the extent we see today is a genetic condition, I think its a case of the neuro toxicity and environmental factors that can be avoided and reversed!

If you want to counter I will just flood u with tons of information u cant refute.
My kids are adults now, thanks.
One is at Uni and works part time and the other starts Uni next year. So yea, both are doing very well in spite of being vaccinated, because my husband and I fought very, very hard to give them the best opportunities we could in life. If you ask them their opinion on vaccines, they will tell you they are pro-vaccine. That’s their right and I’ve left it to them to decide.
The reason tribes like the Masai and Hunza are healthy without vaccines is simply because they don’t not encounter the same kind of bacteria and viruses what other people do. If they were to suddenly be transported to a more heavily populated region where they encountered more bacteria and viruses, they wouldn’t cope so well.
As for aluminium and mercury - there’s no more aluminium in vaccines than there is in the food we eat or the environment we live in. The type of mercury in vaccines is ethyl mercury rather than methyl mercury. It is not comparable.
By holding my opinion, I am not denying you the right to yours. So don’t try to deny me mine. I come from a medical background and my grandfather was a microbiologist. You’re not going to convince me.
Let’s agree to disagree.

shankara

Star
Yes, the post is not very clear with its meaning, but I am assuming it is linked in some way to the virus because our Chief Medical and Scientific Officers had to talk about some of the rumours which were being spread about Covid-19 and how they were putting people at risk.
I suppose the trouble with taking something from somewhere like Facebook is that if you don’t live in a particular country - obviously I don’t know if you do - then it might be taken out of context.
I may be wrong. I’m just speculating on the motivation for the post based on what had been said in the media here, around the time.
I don't think it's about the virus. It talks about so-called radicalization, not Coronavirus, that's a different issue.