Uh oh - Britney Spears back in "mental facility" 2019...

Lisa

Superstar
I'm convinced that she's being forced to make those daily videos where she has raccoon eyes and dances to random songs or does yoga. There's something extremely sketchy and stressful about those videos.
Trying to stay relevant? Who really is her fan base now?

ohhi9876

Veteran
I'm convinced that she's being forced to make those daily videos where she has raccoon eyes and dances to random songs or does yoga. There's something extremely sketchy and stressful about those videos.
maybe but what would the point me? keep her around so people stream her music? maybe ... maybe her look craz? maybe...

Lisa

Superstar
She still wants a conservatorship though...

Britney Spears asks a judge to officially remove her father Jamie as her sole conservator after 12 years
  • Britney Spears no longer wants her dad Jamie to be in control of her conservatorship, according to TMZ
  • Her court-appointed lawyer filed documents explaining that the 38-year-old would like to make her temporary conservator Jodi Montgomery permanent in lieu of her dad
  • The documents are part of Britney's recent battle to have her conservatorship loosened
  • Following a mental breakdown in 2008 Britney was placed under a temporary and then permanent conservatorship with her father controlling her estate and finances
  • The request comes as the Free Britney movement has been heating up among fans who believe in a conspiracy theory that the pop star is being held 'hostage' by her caretakers

ohhi9876

Veteran
She still wants a conservatorship though...

Britney Spears asks a judge to officially remove her father Jamie as her sole conservator after 12 years
  • Britney Spears no longer wants her dad Jamie to be in control of her conservatorship, according to TMZ
  • Her court-appointed lawyer filed documents explaining that the 38-year-old would like to make her temporary conservator Jodi Montgomery permanent in lieu of her dad
  • The documents are part of Britney's recent battle to have her conservatorship loosened
  • Following a mental breakdown in 2008 Britney was placed under a temporary and then permanent conservatorship with her father controlling her estate and finances
  • The request comes as the Free Britney movement has been heating up among fans who believe in a conspiracy theory that the pop star is being held 'hostage' by her caretakers
hmmmm i wonder where Jodi came from?

Lisa

Superstar
hmmmm i wonder where Jodi came from?

I wonder why she doesn’t want control for herself? She’s made millions, she has 2 kids and is an adult and she doesn’t want control? That to me is more weird than her wanting to give control to this lady.

ohhi9876

Veteran

I wonder why she doesn’t want control for herself? She’s made millions, she has 2 kids and is an adult and she doesn’t want control? That to me is more weird than her wanting to give control to this lady.
well she isn't allowed to choose lawyer so maybe they just speak for her?

Lisa

Superstar
Britney Spears's conservatorship remains unchanged after court hearing as the troubled star fights for freedom from her dad in the wake of #FreeBritney protests

Lisa

Superstar
She looks like crap..

Britney Spears thanks fans for support in Instagram post along with puzzling video listing her favorite things... amid ongoing legal drama
1598017554049.jpeg

ohhi9876

Veteran
She looks like crap..

Britney Spears thanks fans for support in Instagram post along with puzzling video listing her favorite things... amid ongoing legal drama
View attachment 40481
WOW - thanks for posting all of the links - poor lady - what a mess for her!

Lisa

Superstar

ohhi9876

Veteran
This might be of interest to you Britney fans:

Article
"Alexander alleges that he was promised a proper marriage with Spears if he signed the separation papers at that time. However, he never got that, and he hasn’t seen Spears since that day."