Uh oh - Britney Spears back in "mental facility" 2019...

ohhi9876

Veteran
She should have done that a long time ago maybe? I just look at all her relatives as money grubbing. Does her mom have a job or an income from Brittany?
i am not really sure on both qs
hmm it would have been nice if she had tried earlier - but i read her and her mom had a falling out years ago ... not sure what it was about.

ohhi9876

Veteran
However, TMZ reports that the singer is 'not being held hostage' adding that her father Jamie is not 'lording it over his daughter' and that there is 'a slew of people involved in the conservatorship - doctors, lawyers, therapists and a judge.'
The site has once again reported that the cocktail of medications that Britney takes to stabilise her mental health has become less efficient over time and that recently she's been 'struggling.'
hmm i mean source is tmz - her dad could have been their source...

Tikawanda

Established
Of course TMZ would promote the narrative that she's fine when she clearly isn't. I've seen her Instagram videos and she's looked like a trainwreck in all of them for the past year or so. She looks like she hasn't slept and her behavior has been weird (I mean, weirder than usual). I remember how robotic she was from late 2008 through 2019, but this year she's been behaving as if she's trying really hard to come across as lively and quirky by dancing around her house, only it seems like she's being held at gunpoint.

Lisa

Superstar
Of course TMZ would promote the narrative that she's fine when she clearly isn't. I've seen her Instagram videos and she's looked like a trainwreck in all of them for the past year or so. She looks like she hasn't slept and her behavior has been weird (I mean, weirder than usual). I remember how robotic she was from late 2008 through 2019, but this year she's been behaving as if she's trying really hard to come across as lively and quirky by dancing around her house, only it seems like she's being held at gunpoint.
She’s looked like a train wreck..since she became a train wreck, after she shaved her head. At least that’s when I noticed her failing mental health..there might have been signs before that.
I just thought it was interesting news from the dad. I still don’t get why the mom hasn’t really been involved but now she wants to be..sort of? I don’t see her as helping Britney..but there is no one to really help her.

ohhi9876

Veteran
She’s looked like a train wreck..since she became a train wreck, after she shaved her head. At least that’s when I noticed her failing mental health..there might have been signs before that.
I just thought it was interesting news from the dad. I still don’t get why the mom hasn’t really been involved but now she wants to be..sort of? I don’t see her as helping Britney..but there is no one to really help her.
i mean it would be scary to try to challenge the entertainment biz and your daughter being one of the biggest stars in the world - knowing you have little power to change anything - i still do not know what their falling out was about ... maybe the dad wouldn't allow the mom to be around any more... and there was no falling out. strange B never has pics w family ...

ohhi9876

Veteran
i mean it would be scary to try to challenge the entertainment biz and your daughter being one of the biggest stars in the world - knowing you have little power to change anything - i still do not know what their falling out was about ... maybe the dad wouldn't allow the mom to be around any more... and there was no falling out. strange B never has pics w family ...
"She once told the Daily Mail: "When her life was such a success, what did she need me for? And when things took a turn for the worse, I was out, because other people - dancers, managers - were closer to her, and with her day and night.

"Being a mother, you can't help but have regrets about what you did and didn't do for your kids, and I'm no different."

It was during the chaos though, that Britney's family finally managed to swoop in and take control of her affairs, with their first step being to clear out the fake friends."

And having stayed under the radar for 15 years in apparent exile, Britney's mum Lynne made a dramatic comeback, going head-to-head with Jamie by claiming her daughter was in 'dire shape' and 'needed her mother' according to TMZ.

she wrote a book in 2008 - maybe B didn't like that ....

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
Please visit this link if you are interested in posting videos about the music industry

sailormoon

Established
I watched a YouTube doc on her and the narrator perfectly summarized her experience. “We took a small town girl, raised her to the status of gods, and then broke her down just to prove that even she is mortal.” He also discussed how there is a narrative with Hollywood women, they go from being sweet, innocent girls, to whores (like when Britney cheated on Justin, he came out with “cry me a river” which was the start of her mental decline in public), to angels (after death such as princess Di or Amy Whinehouse). When I saw the videos of the paparazzi hounding her and fully surrounding her while she tried to get her little baby out of the car, I literally cried. Can you imagine? It is so hard being a new parent, balancing relationship stress and post partum already but to not even be able to get your 1yo out of the car? I feel awful for her. She was completely set up to ruin a generation of girls and didn’t even realize at the time. And she said when she shaved her head “I want everyone to stop touching me.” It’s truly so sad. I can’t get the song ‘Lucky’ out of my head now.

ohhi9876

Veteran
I watched a YouTube doc on her and the narrator perfectly summarized her experience. “We took a small town girl, raised her to the status of gods, and then broke her down just to prove that even she is mortal.” He also discussed how there is a narrative with Hollywood women, they go from being sweet, innocent girls, to whores (like when Britney cheated on Justin, he came out with “cry me a river” which was the start of her mental decline in public), to angels (after death such as princess Di or Amy Whinehouse). When I saw the videos of the paparazzi hounding her and fully surrounding her while she tried to get her little baby out of the car, I literally cried. Can you imagine? It is so hard being a new parent, balancing relationship stress and post partum already but to not even be able to get your 1yo out of the car? I feel awful for her. She was completely set up to ruin a generation of girls and didn’t even realize at the time. And she said when she shaved her head “I want everyone to stop touching me.” It’s truly so sad. I can’t get the song ‘Lucky’ out of my head now.
thanks for comment - video link??

i wonder where justin plays in this? i wonder if THEY wanted him gone bc she truly loved him.... and why didn't he want to be there for her? did she really cheat? who knows ...

Wisteria32

Rookie
I found this at: http://hennaartconnection.com/history-of-henna

"Archaeological research indicates henna was used in ancient Egypt to stain the fingers and toes of Pharaohs prior to mummification. But research also argues the Pharaohs were not the only Egyptians to use henna. Ancient Egyptians and many indigenous and aboriginal people around the world believed that the naturally derived red substances of ochre, blood and henna had qualities that improved human awareness of the earth’s energies. It was therefore applied to help people keep in touch with their spirituality. "

This might not be good...

ohhi9876

Veteran
on a diff thread - britney wears mask in vegas domination rehearsal dec 2018 ( :48)

related??
canceled - i am not sure she was thrilled with this ad and her having to work so hard for an allowance:
interesting warnings embedded:
"this is not a drill"
"we tried to prepare you for this"
"BUT - did you listen?"
"do you think you can handle it?"
"Domination"
"you better work b****"

"transmission over" power goes out at END ...

weird that has nothing to do with concerts/britney ... and here we are in 2020
shows were to begin feb 2019 and i believe run through oct. ... with the hope of extending again...

sailormoon

Established
thanks for comment - video link??

i wonder where justin plays in this? i wonder if THEY wanted him gone bc she truly loved him.... and why didn't he want to be there for her? did she really cheat? who knows ...
Sorry here’s the link
i don’t know typically I think celeb relationships are media stunts and the same for them I mean 2 children from Mickey Mouse club grow up and become an item is a great romance story right maybe the label wanted him to paint her that way for views but her reaction seemed truly hurt and remorseful so maybe it was real

Lisa

Superstar
Sorry here’s the link
i don’t know typically I think celeb relationships are media stunts and the same for them I mean 2 children from Mickey Mouse club grow up and become an item is a great romance story right maybe the label wanted him to paint her that way for views but her reaction seemed truly hurt and remorseful so maybe it was real
Was she cheating because she wanted to though?

ohhi9876

Veteran
Was she cheating because she wanted to though?
i mean who knows - it is strange it was just "known" that she cheated - who put out that info? her "team?"

and then justin made that video of her and everyone believed him.